Still think I can't play Wonder Woman, user?

Still think I can't play Wonder Woman, user?

Yes.

Gosh she's cute. Whether that makes her fit to play Diana Prince or not I cannot say, for I am but a filthy casual.

But she can be my Wonder Woman any day of the week.

Gadot is strange, he acting started well but it get weak in the third act, I'm starting to think that WB replaced the entire ending and made it rush so the team had like 1-2 weeks to complete it.

Yes, what an awful choice

Nah she just cant act. Jenkins took advantage of that during the parts where Diana was supposed to be naive so she comes off as waifubait but when it came to serious scenes, her lack of acting ability really shows.

Kinda like what Gunn does with Batista's acting and Drax.

Yes, you still are awful
He really sucked in GOTGv2

>He really sucked in GOTGv2
nah

>that awful laugh
You really liked that?

Snyder can be an iffy director, but the casting of Superman and Wonder Woman were both great (Lex Luthor not so much). He needs to let Cavill do his thing though - the guy is charismatic as fuck but hasn't been able to show it properly in the DCEU yet.

I don't mind, wish she had blue eyes though. Snyder gave Aquaman blue eyes, why not Wonder Woman?

It was incredibly obnoxious, but that was the point. He had those somber, sincere moments which were totally good too. He can do a range pretty well. He's nothing amazing, but he can do everything he needs to as an actor.

>Cavill
>Charismatic as fuck
In which film? I've only seen him in Immortals, and he was incredibly bland in that as well.

Or is this some new meme definition of charismatic?

The Man From UNCLE

GotG2 as a whole sucked, so I don't know if we can really pin things on Batista.

It's a shit film, but my god I wanted to fuck the shit out of Cavill after it. He's so charming, fun, charismatic, and incredible

No

No clue. I would have to debase myself by watching a DCEU movie to find out.

This desu.
Shit is really good.

>think
now I KNOW she can't act.

gross

She may be a jewish woman, but she's as unathletic as a jewish man

The worst action scenes and performances since Elektra

Cavill has way better comedy chops. He's like a more suave Channing Tatum.

She was alright. You need need to beef up you stick. Squats n Oats.

yes, you were the worst part of that movie, even worse than that terrible CGI 3rd act. The only time you proved you can act is when you are acting dull, any time you tried to show emotion is was laughable or eye rollingly bad at best.

No. He was bad in that as well.

Ok yes you win.

>still think I can defend the sovereign state of Israel and give all the disparate Jews a homeland, user?