HOW TO BEAT A ''MUH RACES ARE EQUAL"

I gotta give a presentation about race inequality in front of a blue-pilled audience. Give me your juiciest strawmans Sup Forums. Got any spicy charts I can put in my presentation?
This should be an easy one.

Other urls found in this thread:

hbdchick.wordpress.com/start-here/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you bring up a lack of scientific/technological discovery in Africa you'll probably get a "but they have a different culture mayne, whos to say that how they live is wrong, it's just different mayne"

Thats what my brother always goes with

>gotta give a presentation about race inequality
is this really a good idea fampai

Agreed. What you're going up against is not facts, but self-delusion.

Try to convince a loser with no self-knowledge that their life is their own fault. They'll give you excuses all day long. My parents didn't help me out, I have a condition, etc. It's the same with race -- people will tell you that the lower races have special conditions that make them exempt from accomplishment. If you can figure out how to beat that level of intractability, please come back and tell us.

Black privilege

this is a shit idea. this is how you become a pariah.

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

More affirmative action being anti-merit

Nigger genetics responsible for higher criminal violence

Hello again, Ahmed. When did you get to Ger-money?

I know I'm going to sound... controversial, but our racial differences are menial. We could be different species for all I care. The question is whether a post-racial society can live and thrive without laws that prevent us from killing eachother.

Nice dubs bro.

Dont engage the "race/iq" shit. Go for the cultural aproach and how diferente cultures where forced into cultural diferences. (is complete bullshit but is the only way to explain why niggers are good for nothing without being a labeled as a stormfag)

You can use the "british black man - Afro-american" speech to prove this point.

This.

They will just do mental gymnastics no matter what arguments/evidence you show them

hypothesis based on expert observation

Races may be equal, but cultures are not.

Ask if they believe in evolution - that animals are changed over time to adapt to their environments. Then ask why humans would be exempt from it, given that races evolved in different environments.

>Germany

Shocker

>Races are equal
Are you even following along?

Throws that idea out of the water

It's a public speaking class could pick any topic I want.

Looks like some amazing LSD in the pic

This topic is really easy. You have science on your side. The only problem is that this knowledge is only known to medical researchers and pollacks because the media and education system just feed the masses an easily-swallowed lie.

First of all, try to go with a "neutral" point of view.
"Debunking myths of race inequality" drops their guard. You present all this stuff, then you do not propose a reason.
>systemic racism doesn't exist: here's why
>nigs commit more crimes
>nigs are more jailed (but are proportionally less jailed: the % of criminal niggers is bigger than the % of jailed niggers)
All that good stuff. I'd advise against talking IQ and race, just stick to socioracial data.
At the end, you say "well, if our racism isn't fucking them up, what is?"
Maybe you can suggest muh race, but you'd have to do it jokingly amongst some other possible causes. Pure info BTFOs everyone.

>anecdotes
Not really.
A lot of what I'm reading is more or less about inferior cultures, though. Although I can understand how a retarded bigot wouldn't be able to look past skin color and see what the underlying issue is.

African culture is inferior to anglospheric culture. Africans who integrate into Anglo culture do just fine, unless they get sucked into hyphenated shit cultures like "African-American" culture.

Also, remember to say the source every damn time. If they question it, ask what the FBI would gain from oppressing such a big group that could easily overthrow them, given that they're over 10% of the population, and ask why there is Affirmative Action if the government intends to keep niggers powerless.

>>anecdotes
Do you even know what that word means?

You're clearly dumber than a nigger if I showed you a series of university studies, and you call it an anecdote.

OP you are a fucking madman

Start off by asking why people believe that races are equal to begin with.

Just needed to repost that one. Nicht schlecht Hänschen.

>"but user, it's because they haven't had the benefits of good educashun! that's why their IQs are so low!"

Speak about eugenics and racists. List out groups like that, then also mention how "scientists" sometimes claim that a certain group of people in a nation come from a different place or have a different origin than others. Declare that this is racist because it implies they are somehow set apart and that they are a genetically distinct group which is not true and a racist idea.

>strawmen
>race inequality
Do you have a problem with black nationalists?
>no, why?
Then what's the problem with white nationalists? You're not a racist are you?

Some races are better than others
>RAYCISS
Then why do Africans tear down telephone poles to get at the oil in transformers to use in cooking? You realize that oil is poisonous right?

Did you move from [Insert Majority Diverse City Here]?
>yeah, why?
Then why did you move to a majority white area if you're not racist?

note differences in athletic ability, e.g. sprinting v swimming. prove with actual results and world records

note that forensic scientists and archaeologists can determine race from a chip of bone using a density test

also:
bone density, length of pregnancy, age of first tooth, age start walking/speaking, age of puberty, length of life, brain size, level of folding in the brainsuperannular layer, r/K selection, average IQ, ratio of torso to arm length, ratio of upper arm to lower, angle of pelvis, size of jaw, size and shape of teeth, level of testostyrone

focus on medical issues.

Just put a simple picture of the 100m Olympics.

Statistical distributions provide a lot of overlap, but at the extremes the tiny genetic differences make a difference.

I got you covered senpai:
hbdchick.wordpress.com/start-here/

Have fun

You literally have to be a >6 foot west african male to be competitive in an olympic sprinting race.