He does not openly wear a Crucifix

>He does not openly wear a Crucifix.
On top of triggering liberals and fedora tippers. it shows God you are not ashamed to be Christian. And it looks good.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9136191/Christians-have-no-right-to-wear-cross-at-work-says-Government.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804610/Italian-TV-presenter-criticised-wearing-crucifix-rosary-beads-air-read-news.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wear a St. Michael.

a gun symbol would be much more triggering

>He believes in God

Meh. Plenty of christians are liberals and or and nonwhite.

>He believes in tipping

Wear both. This is my we must wear them. telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9136191/Christians-have-no-right-to-wear-cross-at-work-says-Government.html

Acceptable.

Suddenly a cross seems appealing.

>cross
>gun
>swastika
I think I'm going to need a charm bracelet to hold all this hate.

This is true and maybe they are good people who are lost. But most atheists are liberal. Look what atheists how done to Europe. Liberalism is anti christian pro Islam.

God doesn't exist and if he did he abandoned us a long time ago tho

I've had christian qts smile at me when wearing the cross.

>See some fag wearing a crucifix at Wal-Mart
Wow, I bet that guy is an insufferable faggot.
>Continue buying shit food

So triggered.

Wearing a big crucifix was popular among non-christian hipsters like, 1 or 2 years ago in Europe, at least in France.

I'm not allowed to openly wear a crucifix since I'm hispanic

No you Abandoned God. The world did. Now look at europe and America. Decaying under the cancer of liberalism and atheism.

Why wear a symbol when you can carry a gun?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804610/Italian-TV-presenter-criticised-wearing-crucifix-rosary-beads-air-read-news.html

I can see the cross shape being popular but I doubt many wore one with Christ on it.

I prefer to remain as anonymous as possible myself, but I don't mind it if quirky people put their identities on display. It becomes easier to spot them that way.

Not that I'd give a shit if someone was to openly wear religious symbols (does anyone?). But you've got to admit someone would need to make a serious effort to remain religious with the abundance and accessibility of information. Like, as little as an afternoon of researching in between netflix and a couple games of hearthstone would unravel and debunk just about any religion. I mean seriously, what's your excuse?

Stop. It's degenerate.

It's no coincidence that Ireland has a Middle-Eastern tier average IQ, you guys start wars over religion just like Mudslimes.

Its more a a statement telling the anti christian leftists to go fuck themselves. The don't care if muslims were burqas but attack us for wearing cross's.

I wear a brown scapular

Most people here aren't religious anymore.

I was raised a christian catholic but I don't believe in God. I still wear a gold crucifix that belonged to my grandfather for sentimental reasons. Is this blasphemy, Sup Forums?

The Crucifix is not meant to be worn you heathen.

I wear a gold 14 karat cross, but I have a Saint Olga cross too and a wooden one. The Saint Olga cross have more sentimental value to me, but the gold one looks better on me. I dress well, sometimes opening the top buttons on my shirt to showcase the cross in all its glory.

Your god was originally a war god among many other gods before the jews decided to become monotheistic btw.

Doesnt milo yiannoupolis wear a cross and a gun?

I thought he was a volcano god.