Global Elites

Theoretically, who would be easier to assassinate?

a) George Soros
b) David Rockefeller

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Exh7pwgq0gc
youtu.be/x-9Szj-M6yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also - i am not sure on the rules for assassination discussion

Why not take out the final boss instead? The Rothschilds

Cuz we gotta narrow it down to one. We can put the Rothschilds out there but I think there are too many for an assassination - not really a head there.

Soros. Rockefeller is immortal. He's on his like 8th heart right now

Then it's a multilevel final boss, just gotta have separate groups to do the job

Op's parents.

I feel like these guys are never vulnerable though - probably security tighter than the President yeah?

They're both god tier level bosses.

We may need a fucking gameshark.

UNCOMMON

only first world posters allowed

There actually is a single head of the Rothschild family. When the head is about to die he names a successor that inherits all the family wealth and is sworn to cary on the agenda. The problem is after the first couple operating in the open they realized it would be a lot safer to stay hidden. The most powerful and richest man in the world is someone literally 99.99999% of the world has never seen or heard of.

Then why are you posting?

So it's Jacob Rothschild then

Every person is easily killable. The thing is normal people are not assassins and can't be bothered. Elites only fear other elite groups. If anyobody wanted those two dead, they were going to be dead.

Nice copypasta but please include an assassination request

Technically speaking capitalist countries were considered 1rst world as opposed to commie block. Then a bucnh of countries, mostly ex colonies, showed up saying they didn't give a fuck about those two blocks and were unaligned, therefore third world. So Eastern/central Europe + Bakans are 2nd world. They are still allowed to post since Soros fucked up Ukraine recently so it's also their problem. Also OP is a cringe teen faggot craving for (you)'s by posting this meaningless thread.

Off topic, you're b& from this thread

the guy don't even seem to have bodyguards around him
youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Exh7pwgq0gc

Soros.

Rockefeller is pure illuminati tier

They live in gevena, probably a safe place for jews

if the american people were not so coward they could handle both and then lynch their families like their old heroes did 100 years ago

it just proves my point
most americans are cowards. Just look at their own population: 50% is emasculated and the other 50% is consisted of food addicts.

Maybe instead of hypothesising about who to assassinate this thread would be better if you spent the time workshopping ways to get them to take each other out.

Is a 'fifth of november' situation plausible for a Council on Foreign Relations meeting?

Surely this indicates these confrontations are simply set ups? There is no chance that any of these people are without security.

While they feel untouchable, there is always someone out there with nothing to lose.

Some asshole was ambush interviewing a Rothschild in the fucking street.

There is no will.

They all have to be assassinated at the same time, otherwise the rest will scurry away into hiding.

The truth is simple: there is not a single honest group of people that would confront them

All these people you see in the videos are probably set ups just like BLM.

"Hi I'm anonymous and we know what you are doing".

Maybe in Russia or Serbia these freaks would not walk on the street without bodyguards but in america there is not a problem.
Americans would rather die of diabetes than actually confronting these satanists

Even if you killed either of them you'd have to kill anyone close to them too. Surely anyone who inherited their fortune must know what they were doing.

That said, I think Soros may be easier. You'd have to get him and his two kids (Since they're both pushing the same agenda as him) maybe a few other close lackeys.

Idk I think in that first video he at least had someone in that black van. Hard to believe he's not constantly being watched.

9th, actually

Don't go after the old haggard figure head. You go after their young family members.

While I agree this would be effective, we are not savages. We don't kill children.

Most of their children are adults. Actually, if you killed Soros' or Rockefeller's children and just waited for them to kick the bucket that could work. Get the replacements out of the way, let the old boggarts stress to death as their legacy dies around them.

That's a lotta people to kill though.

What one person's death would have the most impact on the world?

But the inherent problem is not a specific set of jews, but all jews who conspire using money lending/changing to control nations futures. If we kill one jewish oligarch family, a slightly weaker one will take its place.

Hitler had the right solution. Exterminate the entire jewish race, to cover for any potential usurpers in the future.

You can tell this guy is so over the conspiracy theorists

Why not just bar all Jews from finance?

We did that once. Eventually they weed their way back in.

I think we can disbar all jews from finance and law, and politics, then maybe sterilize them. No need for actual murder. Let them live out their days finding peace by not behaving as parasites, but do not allow them to procreate.

Agreed. Killing them does not work, they go underground and the next generation of Jews is even more malevolent than before. Their ideology has to be revealed & destroyed and the methods they use to exert power have to be dismantled and sabotaged

You'd think that you could just wait a year and they'd drop dead on their own, but they consume goyim organs like candy and have multiple transplants a year to keep them alive until the age of 200.

They'll just change their name to sound more WASPy

Idk this sounds like a lotta jew shit that i don't really care about. I'm just interested in finding the most influential assassination situation.

jacobs not even the worst he just likes to collect art and talk like theres marshmellows stuck in his throat

that little long haired faggot is doing most of the damage right now somebody fucking kill him soon

>butthurt shiptar because soros funds his terrorist friends

youtu.be/x-9Szj-M6yM

Neither, you kill their children and loved ones to send a message

Not, that I'd do anything like that

Most of the Rothschild family is composed of women now.

Pretty much. It's the only way.

Goddamn, the balls on the guy behind the camera. You can tell its not the United States because he didn't get his head bashed in by the driver lmao

Surprised this guy isn't dead. Maybe something like this could work... but you'd have to know where they're going and when.

soros, he's a very public figure. lots of public appearances were you can kill him. now rockefeller on the other hand, is virtually impossible to assassinate.

Was in chile

Smart move or dumb move?

Yeah they are the only race that does this so widespread, they have no pride in their names. I have a foreign name since my Dad is from abroad and I was working for a Jewish company and the head VP flat out asked me if I ever considered changing my name. I asked him if he changed his he said his father changed it from Berkman to Burton. They have zero familial pride they are only partial to the dollar.

This is an urban legend. You got fooled by onion-tier articles.