I'm so anxious about whats gonna happen on the 8th I can hardly sleep

I'm so anxious about whats gonna happen on the 8th I can hardly sleep.

God damn you Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not even American...

Know that feel

I want to know the results already but i also want the election campaign to go on for 1 more year because it's been so funny what do

a fucking no tree

This is now a get thread! Mighty get is ahead. Praise kek

you weren't kidding...

A FUCKING TREE

Been a while, heaven. You mother fucked

Fix your own damn country
Same goes for you. Also good kek.

Hello old friend

It's gonna be so close that we won't even know until the 9th I think.

im afraid trump will win but the electorate college will vote for Hillary anyways

Around that time my country has elections that will decide whether we get crimea'd or not.
And I'm more interested in the US election.
Maybe because I already have escape plan in case the russian general wins.

you also.. my cousin who imgrated there says its too expensive

what the fuck does that mean

he wins the public vote but those electorate faggots or whatever theyre called chose to vote for hillary

I love so much how other countries are so involved in US politics.

>tfw the USA is the head Jew and everyone's grown to believe we're the good goys

It is over my spurdo friend.

Hillary is now officially stumped and shreked by the FBI.

>Trump is finished!
>Trump is back!
>Trump is finished!
>Trump is back!
>Trump is finished!
>Trump is back!
>Trump is finished!
>Trump is back!

It's wearing me out desu.

Your influence will spread down to us, look how much your cuck politics have ruined europe, we can't survive a few more years like this

HUMA DID 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8

Also
>sleeping this fucking early
Pleb

I know. No matter how hard I tried I was up late last night thinking about Pennsylvania in particular.

...what

it's only the retarded cucks that are abundant in every nation.

I just accepted that Trump has lost, in the unlikely event he doesn't it'll be a nice surprise if not then whatever

>how to cause armed insurrection 101

Yeah, not gonna happen. EC going full on faithless elector is a pipe dream, brought to you by the faggots pushing for mcmuffin.

Now that he has gathered all 7 wikileaks dumps and has summoned Comey, his wish will finally come true!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I can't sleep either. I just want to be friends with her again. Maybe when Trump wins something will change.

Trump will win!

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

Shitty copy pasta. The tears of Moloch's servants are a thousand times more powerful than the tears of autists

>anxious about election

Fool.

Have you learned nothing? Elections don't matter. It's all about who runs shit from behind the curtain. Trump is barely a speed bump for them. Nothing will change.

You have to realise the US president has next to no power. If you control the house and senate the president is so hamstrung he can't do jack shit.

People will say "he can declare war". "He can order the nukes". Please read insider memoirs from people who were actually in those boardroom meetings.

If the head generals want to start a war they can do it without the president. If the president goes insane (or does something they don't want) they have the power to stop it.

The worst thing is that this isn't even a secret. It's not a conspiracy theory. It's right there in your local library to peruse. Try the McNamara books.

Avoid anything "written" (they never are) by a former president. Only look at cabinet level people.

Like I said above, I think it's gonna be close. I remember going to sleep with Brexit being very remain and waking up to leave. We might be looking at Bush vs. Gore II here.