Brit/pol/ - Corbyn Edition

>Amber Rudd praised for resisting calls for Battle of Orgreave inquiry amid fears it would be 'stick to beat the Thatcher government'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/31/amber-rudd-praised-for-resisting-calls-for-battle-of-orgreave-in/

>'Increasingly aggressive’ Russia a growing threat to UK, says MI5 head
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/31/andrew-parker-increasingly-aggressive-russia-a-growing-threat-to-uk-says-mi5-head

>Mark Carney to leave Bank of England in June 2019
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37829069

>Keith Vaz joins Commons justice committee
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37829906

>Online profiles reveal ‘child migrant’ claims to be 22 years old
breitbart.com/london/2016/10/31/online-profiles-reveal-child-migrant-22-years-old/

>SNP MP slapped down for saying British Government should hand priceless Elgin Marbles back
express.co.uk/news/politics/727325/SNP-Elgin-Marbles-Brendan-O-Hara-House-of-Commons

>Raheem Kassam pulls out of leadership race
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37821383

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWckTi0fGQI
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37823457
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/01/three-men-jailed-over-bristol-child-abuse-ring
strawpoll.me/11552604
youtube.com/watch?v=G_XciGKuFJQ
twitter.com/footbalIfights/status/793521865155313664
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-37822027
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894260/Young-couple-stunned-kind-hearted-stranger-handed-50-date-hearing-discussing-money-worries.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-german-citizenship-jewish-refugees-nazis-freedom-of-movement-a7119541.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-37799425
theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/01/call-for-action-to-tackle-growing-ethnic-segregation-across-uk
youtube.com/watch?v=o3HfGLThpaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Corbyn is weak

>The Poles leaving the UK after Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=fWckTi0fGQI

Good riddance

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37823457

that last sentance lol

Top kek, poles aren't going anywhere.

Also fuck all the euro/burger cucks who are completely fine with their countrymen being replaced as long as it is 'white'.

>Also fuck all the euro/burger cucks who are completely fine with their countrymen being replaced as long as it is 'white'.

this

>albino africans
yup fine by me.

Another dindu ficki ficki

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/01/three-men-jailed-over-bristol-child-abuse-ring

Thanks Labour!

Trying to buy a house in a blind bidding war with at least 5 other people competing, not holding out much hope.

Poles are massive EU lovers and sponges

The men are hostile, thug cunts

1000 YEAR HAMMER AND SICLE REICH WHEN ?

Going to Bristol tomorrow, wish me luck lads

Who won the Ukip debate lads?

***VERY IMPORTANT POLL***
strawpoll.me/11552604
strawpoll.me/11552604
strawpoll.me/11552604
strawpoll.me/11552604
strawpoll.me/11552604

>Ukip debate

first I've heard

ukip debate?

this.

woah, getting some major deja vu here, anyone ever get deja vu posting on Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=G_XciGKuFJQ

Muslim women want these Sharia councils reformed but are apparently fearful that they will simply be banned instead.

What the fuck is going on in this country that any of this is even entertained? End them and crack some fucking skulls in the process.

>You think that?

Yes I do.
It's not much problem for me to own a gun where I live (rural South West England) - I have a couple of Air guns for rats and shit and I have been clay pigeon shooting, it's a bit of fun but certainly nothing to get excited about.

Yes . . .You have more 'free-speech' in America but we aren't as bad as the memes make it out to be, as long as you are not spurging out "Gass the kikes" you are Ok in Britain.

Apart from the weather (as long as it's sunny) there is not much else to America.

I am far safer in my county than I would be in the USA and for me the standard of living is fine.

I have decent scenery, healthcare doesn't cost me anything, no niggers or muslims! I would gain nothing by moving to America, in fact I would lose lots.

Why did Heseltine suplex his dog?

U2 have a new album out?

cba to watch literally no one cares about it.

Lads should we get Louis Smith voted as sports personality of the year after they banned him for 2 months for insulting Islam?

Brexit will be a success.

This get is dedicated to Enoch Powell.

fuck corbyn
trump will win

I don't understand Muslim women tbqh

We just had 500 people on the stream. So someone does. My advice to you though, if you feel that way, is not to watch it.

let's see

>95555555

twitter.com/footbalIfights/status/793521865155313664

Italian footy fans running for their lives from a bunch of muslims.

Tfw filename says rare, but you go to save it and got.

Which ones are the pakis and which ones are the wops?

for enoch?

wut?

Lads, I made the mistake of doing research into the new QE class carriers and by extension the Lightning II

Its fucking depressing. Please tell me there is something good about our armed forces.

They could still btfo of most other countries militaries. I guess thats good.

The Royal Navy has a severe shortage of Engineers and Submariners

Can you tell me what is wrong with them?

Please, really intrests me

I suggest you talk to somebody in the armed forces and tell them that your shitty arm-chair knowledge says they are crap?

They are loyal to Her Majesty.

>"Orkney sheep farmer with 20 jobs dubbed Britain's hardest-working man"

>"Billy Muir's roles include firefighter, rubbish collector, lighthouse keeper and airport worker"

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-37822027

Why can't everybody work as hard as this man?

basically no one wants to die for jews anymore

division of labour

You are a regular here - what do you think of self-depreciating cunts like this or this

They're right, we're all fucked and there is no hope

>New cap on benefits
>BBC already shilling sob stories about people that might have to get jobs

>it's a parents are arguing downstairs episode

>living with your parents

Funny.

They have to use the Lightning II because they weren't fitted with CATOBARs.

So there choice of aircraft is pretty much 1. And its an expensive money sink, that costs a stupendous amount and in efforts to be all in one just became mediocre at everything. Also it catches fire.

They aren't nuclear. Which whilst not deal breaking just seems a bit shit. Means they don't have unlimited range.

They carry less aircraft than the Nimitz (the US one).

Lack missiles.

I could name more but I think you get the point.

I also seem to remember (though this could be horseshit) that in order to get them out to sea the estuary needed/needs to be dredged and because 70 years ago we fought a major war the estuary is full of unexploded bombs. All the dredging companies refused to play actual minesweeper.

I don't want to be like this. I just really struggle to see us ever getting ourselves out of the shit we are in. Brexit gave me hope and if Trump gets in it will give me hope for the west in general. But I think that traditional conservatism is dead and I don't think it is coming back. As much as I wish it would.

Go downstairs and ask them to keep it down because you are trying to do you're homework.

Traditional conservatism will never die as long as the Queen and her heirs are on the throne.

Good evening, some happy Tuesday evening news:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894260/Young-couple-stunned-kind-hearted-stranger-handed-50-date-hearing-discussing-money-worries.html

>inb4 When queen dies we aren't far enough down the path of uncuckery and we become a republic

Check these sick digits cunts

>self-depreciating cunts
its just called a reality check.

if WW3 broke out with russia our army would do smack all, pretty much like it did in WW2, glory days of technological superiority are over (unless we got a militaristic nationalist government in power)

Oy vey, ,monarchy and church, gib money to Israel.

>They have to use the Lightning II because they weren't fitted with CATOBARs.
DICKHEAD.

Our Aircraft Carriers were built around the F35B variant, which are more expensive than the other F35 variants that have catapult capabilities . . .there are reasons for this.

The New Carriers also have a facility to install EM launchers which aren't fully developed yet!

Why are you talking so much shit whithout having any understanding of what you are talking about?

>They aren't nuclear. Which whilst not deal breaking just seems a bit shit. Means they don't have unlimited range.
YES . . .we avoided a nuclear power plant because of cost reasons but it has NOTHING to do with range, again - you are talking bullshit.

>our army would do smack all, pretty much like it did in WW2

when will this meme die

You have to go back.

Check em.

Nth for Emilia you shit cunts

>implying there's any conservatism in government

Jews are moving out of UK into Germany

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-german-citizenship-jewish-refugees-nazis-freedom-of-movement-a7119541.html

We'll just do it without the government then.

My town has a loads of Pole and none have fucked off. They come here to make money and will stay as long as they keep making money.

>its just called a reality check.
In your mind it's real.

India finally catching up to their world power status?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-37799425

Has anyone heard any bad news about Brexit yet?

Farage stepped down

>when will this meme die
so i presume you'd expect the small army to BTFO a full scale russian invasion into east europe?

>muh falklands war
let's take this war shall we as an example,

a modern war with modern shit.

>shitty argentine 50s equipment
managed to destroy numerous ships and destroy the supply line.

so think what'd happen against an army about 10x the size of ours

kek

Not all the poles have fucked off

xx

There is nobody more globalist than monarchy.

Looks like Howard the Duck in that pic

EM launchers not developed. So they are irrelevant until they are. And the cost of installing them will probably just put off any future government doing it.

I would like to hear these reasons. The fact that in your next statement about them being nuclear you say that cost was the limiting factor seems to be a contradiction if we can spent more on the aircraft but not on the actual carrier itself. Which ideally i would imagine should see multiple aircraft types over its lifetime.

And why would be forgo alternative aircraft if a catapult variant exists? Or will exist.

Range is literally the prime reason for going nuclear. It always has been. That way all that you are limited by is things needed to sustain the crew. Which I will admit is something QE class got right with much fewer crew and automation.

Why aren't you voting for labour, comrade? Only a labour vote will benefit the people, instead of the fat cats in the city.

Didn't expect to see this on the top of The Guardian website just now

>Call for action to tackle growing ethnic segregation across UK

>Senior academic Prof Ted Cantle reveals figures showing rapid dwindling of white population in some areas

Politicians must urgently tackle the increasing ethnic segregation of many of Britain’s towns and cities, according to a senior academic, as he revealed figures showing how rapidly the white population had dwindled in urban “pockets” across England.

theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/01/call-for-action-to-tackle-growing-ethnic-segregation-across-uk

You've been BTFO already kid - let it go and have some dignity.

What do you think will be absorbed into the NWO first? The British monarchy? Or a generic republic like Slovenia?

id lick howards sweet little ass if he looked like that

>Corbyn is a fat cat

Communism is jewish.

HATE SPEECH

>this man has the best intentions for the white working class

Reminded me to check Trump odds on Betfair, its fucking plummeted today.

Potentially Happening time next week lads.

ANTI-SEMITEISM

Essential Falklands-core

youtube.com/watch?v=o3HfGLThpaw

SEXISM AND RACISM