Member when we did something today

Member when Sup Forums wouldn't allow a BS narrative to be spread anymore? When Sup Forums would ræd the fuck out of the bullshiters. Member when it actually helped make a point?

Let's do it a again!

Here's what we're doing Bernie posted some bs earlier and Anonymous made a copypasta to reply to his heebbook account with. Carry on the pasta further from the book if you wish. This is for glory boys!

Here's the heebbook post... archive.is/sxP87

Here's the pasta... pastebin.com/Jr9GkuhU

PREVIOUS THREAD(s):

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Jr9GkuhU
archive.is/DPr4M
archive.is/yrTKA
archive.is/T23UN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump holy shit

hahaha hly kek

bump

>pastebin.com/Jr9GkuhU
BUMP

Bump

Leave my board alone you chanology-tier faggot

Thanks for the bump. Now go pray towards Mecca Ahmed.

You know you don't have to write bump right? Like you know whether you take the fo time out of your fucking retarded worthless day, to write "bump" the post still gets bumped right? So let me ask you this, are you so fucking stupid and autistic that you don't know this? Or is it the fact that you're just such a fat worthless retard in need of attention that you feel the need to post "bump" so people can see this and you can feel validated, considering its the only thing you fucking did all day you worthless pice of shit. I fucking despise you, you fucking cunt, I swear to God if I ever meet you, by any chance, God help me I will put you through the nearest fucking wall, you fat uneducated worthless piece of fucking shit.

is this OC? This is amazing

Yes so please get it goig

>911
Oh OH I member!

Will do m8

Bump

HERE ya go

Bump

About to die...

Spread it leaf! Spread it like you blow in the wind!

>911
I member

copypasta
Hi Bernie Sanders,

Before we get into this. I want to let you know I've archived your post. =)

So when you're filing your taxes and you get a return in the earnings collected from you throughout the previous year. Do you click the box that says you'll donate it to the treasury or even give it away to a charity of your choosing?

Moreover, if you run for president of the United States and do a supreme job of bringing out a grassroots movement among the youth whom are afraid that their college investment will be a waste because they were promised a lie. Would you start a new NPO to help these disadvantaged individuals whom gave YOU their support. The little money they had, they gave it to YOU.

But what did YOU do with it Bernie?

YOU never shared back the wealth YOUR SUPPORTERS gave you! That's right, YOU never returned what you were given for your campaign respectively.
*see following*: archive.is/DPr4M
YOU kept what you were given by the people whom supported you, only to provide it to the "super-delegates" to make sure they made their way to the *Democrat National Convention*.
YOU FUNDED A CRIMINALS CONVENTION NOMINATION!
*see following*: archive.is/yrTKA
YOU gave away campaign contributions to your family for nothing.
*see following*: archive.is/T23UN

If you take all your tax returns when you file taxes and don't return it to the treasury or donate it to a charity you so choose. Just to put it in your own pocket, or the pockets of people who never deserved it, that basically makes you a political hack.

YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE BERNIE SANDERS!
YOU'RE A HACK!

And what's worse...YOU'RE HATIG THE PLAYER WHEN YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID YOU HATE THE GAME!

Sincerely,
An individual who thought you were real.

This is brilliant...let me rewrite it for you though.

Hey fuckers were ræding Bernie to point out his hypocrisy. I hope to see you there.

See below for info.

member the Death Star

>reddit
>spacing

New bread...