but there's no girl on interweeebs

you're supposed to mention how she got a pedophile off rape charges in the 70s

Fuck just mention Seth Rich and Johnathan Ashe

that was cringy to read

>as a woman

fuckin ace

>as a woman
show feet

talk about Libyan and Syrian women and the BLOOD on Hillary's hands. Ask her where her conscience is on that

should I follow my friend'a advice?

What about all the dead children in Syria and Lybia because of her policies? Also 600,000 dead Iraqi children because of her vote for the war in Iraq?

no, show nape

>trump says things that hurt women's delicate feelings
>hillary mishandles classified documents and puts our national security at risk and lied about it numerous times
hmm. . .

Naw, send her a picture of your nipples.

>no one was harmed by Clinton's mismanagement of emails
[citation needed]

>women WERE harmed by Trump
[citation needed]

The only times I've seen Trump hurting women were when he BTFO'd them on twitter

>no one was hurt by it

fucKing people man I swear.
Its not the emails thats important, Its what the emails tell you about whats they been doing that matters..

Well, there's her number. Either some shill will send her the link to this thread or you all can correct the record on HRC.
>not a woman irl
>no nape or feet to show

> but in the end, who was harmed by any of it?

You could have red pilled her and instead you exposed yourself as a balant troll

Who gives a fuck she's a shill4hill, if she could be redpilled she would be already. Time to fuck with her.

true story
I guess I fagged out there
224412-4253

You should kick her in the teeth and grab her by the pussy

talk about ignorance

>coming out as a supporter of a political candidate is now considered taboo.
Are we bronys now are something.

post pics beautiful :)

>emails were harmless

Then why did she hide them? Was it because it was crucial to the benghazi scandal that she was using the CIA to sell the stinger missiles illegally only to find them in the hands of al queda, ISIS and other terrorist organizations --- and that they have used it against us and would have shot even more planes down if we sent more military to save Ambassador Stevens? Hmm?

You have to ask yourself what was she using the private emails for and what is she hiding by deleting hundreds of thousands of emails?

the shill is culling votes in IL, but Cook (Chicago) and Alton (East St. Louis) controls the state electoral votes because most of the population lives there. HRC is a cunt and so are you paki shit skinned Indian trash.

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

This is texting so it doesn't count

you're seriously consulting multiple different sources for advice on how to communicate with a dumb campaign volunteer??

Why do you keep posting this?