What pisses me off about South Park more than anything

2004 original Douche and Turd episode, the whole point was all candidates are always the same and it doesn't matter who wins. Both suck and are establishment pricks. Direct quote; "is always between a douche and a turd, because they are the only people who suck up enough to make it that far in politics."

Now in 2016, an anti-establishment candidate has usurped a major political party and is running against the corrupt establishment queen

>lol Trump is a racist who wants to fuck all Mexicans to death and Hillary is clearly the lesser two evils

Fucking kikes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XF8tv07M74A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

both are race mixers
and the white guy is a cuck

It's always been this way, since the Iraq war debate episode, Goobacks, etc. You are just old enough to realize it now.

Lets go out and vote
Lets make our voices heard
You've been given the right to choose between a douche and a turd
It's democracy in action
Put your freedom to the test
A big fat turd or a stupid douche:
Which do you like best?

Parker has since gotten a spic wife who already had a son, who is obviously half black.

There's your explanation.

'member berries are genuinely funny though. But yeah, South Park's been an overall a garbage show for the past 5 or so years. Imaginationland was the last good thing they did.

Yeah, I'm disappointed in them too. This might be their worst season yet. Still waiting to see if they make more jabs at Hillary. They had a pretty good one in the first episode though: and there's turd sandwich with all 4 people excited about her.

Not even because it was good, though, it was horrible. It was just funny how they didn't give a shit and even included characters like Ganondorf without asking anyone.

But remember that episode where they visit a Water Park filled with Mexicans and Cartman was convinced that he was in some Planet of Apes situation where he was the last remaining white guy in America paranoid about what the minorities would do to him if he didn't prove himself useful?

The backstory of that episode was that the Waterpark malfunctioned and flood because too many people were pissing in the pools. A little bit of piss was no big deal, but eventually there was too much build up and the whole park just broke down.

I took that to be a metaphor for the U.S. immigration. Pool = United States, piss = immigrants.

A little bit of immigration isn't bad, too much and the whole country goes to hell.

Maybe I was wrong.

I stopped watching years ago. It stopped being funny for some reason.

>in one episode Sheila sleeps with Chef with Gerald's consent
>in another Sharon cheats on Randy with a Tupac hologram
really makes you think

How was Hillary depicted in this episode? I stopped watching South Park years ago

I'm sure it's not that over 12 years Stone and Parker have grown up a little and their views of things have matured.

Matt Stone is a Jew and Trey Parker is a literal cuckold who is raising his stripper wife's black son.

South park takes the piss out of everything, retard. Don't get all pissy because your Lord and Saviour comes under "everything".

I laughed when Clinton said "anything this man says is false", thereby keeping him in the race.
I ditched liberalism because everyone was just too thin skinned. Don't make me fucking bail on the Trump Train, faggot. TOUGHEN UP.

from the way the last episode ended it seems like hillary is super corrupt and only pretending to be senile.

the season sort of faked that it would resolve last episode, but then added a few twists. so i think your complaining is premature.

also just don't watch shows that piss you off.

>JUST hair

holy cuck

in the latest she isn't in it at all but

>the memberberries are making people vote for Garrison
>trolltrace will release all of Clintons internet history
>the only person who can save Clinton is Gerald

This literally explains everything

The dude's worth hundreds of millions of dollars and look at his fucking suit. His wife's son is dressed nicer than he is. Sad!

SouthPark is terrified of offending Islam

The problem is South Park stopped being subtle. The douche and turd could be applied to any election and didn't necessarily refer to 04 specifically. Now it's just the same thing you'd hear on CNN or the Daily Show without adding anything to the discussion. Season long plots were a mistake

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

>anti-establishment candidate

>People still believe this.

south park always shits on both sides of the issue and only sjws think they pick sides

And I feel like people will assume that I'm memeing, but

> In 2009, Parker began a relationship with Boogie Tillmon. Parker's representative confirmed on March 22, 2013 that the couple were expecting their first child together. In April 2013, Parker and Tillmon married in a private ceremony.[82] Their daughter, Betty Boogie Parker was born in late July 2013.[79][81] Through his marriage, Parker is also a stepfather to Tillmon's son Kobe Ervin (born February 2001), from a previous relationship.[83]

SouthPark would never make a cartoon of Islam's gay God

Finally I truly see...

But weren't most of the kids saying to Kyle that everyone pisses in the shower and poo, and that its "OK"? I vaguely remember that one.

SP has always been hyper lib. People just remember all the shit that cartman does but they forget Big Gay Al and all the fedora shit that Randy did.

Wheres your argument?

I'm still watching to see if the other shoe drops. Last season was so anti-political correctness, I have faith that maybe it will turn around. This season has been really bad though so far. South Park should not have gone down the route of serialized episodes

Allah agrees

>the whole point was all candidates are always the same and it doesn't matter who wins. Both suck and are establishment pricks.

I still believe this and for some reason it triggers the fuck out of Sup Forums now. Funny how you went the same way as the cartoon show you're getting mad at.

The people here are so retarded they dont look at who makes up the staff of anyone they believe in. They just see the person in front of the microphone and call it god because they are just are much of a group of useful idiots are leftists are, they just dance to a slightly different tune.

She wasn't in the latest episode that much but she was depicted as being pretty damn smug. Before that, she was a complete fucking idiot. Also, she's never referred to as Hillary. She's always called Turd Sandwich or Mrs. Sandwich.

Sup Forums is not for arguments. Literally nothing you say here or any time you spend on this board has any value whatsoever, so why would you even try?

>Anti establishment

He's running on the same old tax cuts for the rich/trying to get rid of the estate tax.

>fucking kikes

Trump gave his children to the jews.

This
So much this
There has been a notable decline in quality with these season long arcs that theyve been doing

What seems to be obvious on this season is that Trump is the main focus of comedy.

I simply hate this new format of seasons with a whole novel in all episodes. It´s stretched, not inventive and funny and boring. These guys are getting worst in my opinion. For 3 or 4 years in a row now.

I just watch the snuke in her snizz episode. Always feel better.

Why u here then?

You make a strong argument.

>I simply hate this new format of seasons with a whole novel in all episodes
this desu
what happened to each episode being a new endeavor, with an odd few seasons taking up 3-4 episodes to finish an entire storyline?

>I am butthurt because cartoons don`t conform 100% to reality
Are you 12?

It's an episode where trump tards throw a shit fit cause intelligent independant thinkers aren't little sheep like them and praise their fucking orangutuan candidate running for president

Yes you were wrong, the water turning to pee is supposed to be absurd, its making fun of people like you who think that way. Same with the little pouch of jew gold around kyle's neck. The show has been making jokes at the expense of people like you the whole time, you were just too stupid to get it.

I asked you to make an argument
If you have no argument don't bother with the statement
If you want to convince me you're right all you have to do is make an argument

Maybe they've matured and realized that their douche vs turd analogy was incorrect.

Are you in the same immature state of mind you were more than 10 years ago?

To me it is that one Player in the current election certainly used her connections to keep better choices out of the race. What we know about Bernie is enough to make me wonder what else has been meddled with. Trump is my choice because he is not a proven corrupt politician. He does not seem interested in opening our borders, and hopefully keeps refugees out.

We have enough problems with our own actual Citizens needing help. Why would we intentionally bring in more unemployed who hate our values and what we stand for?

It's important to remember in the SP universe that Cartman is the villain. Even though everyone loves him the most, from SP's intended position, you're not supposed to agree or sympathize with him.

Also important to remember is that Kyle and Stan are Trey and Matt stand-ins. They are they "good" characters you're supposed to cheer for and agree/sympathize with.

Cant wait for them to be forced to have Garrison play Trump for the next 8 years

I have already added them to the MAGA list.

>Fucking kikes

Now you're getting it.

Shit posting and employing Russian troll farms?

Pol is really a massive welfare project for political shills, what else would we be able to do?

No theyre just jewed out acid burnouts and id break your fucking fingers with a hammer if i could find you

>Now in 2016, an anti-establishment candidate has usurped a major political party and is running against the corrupt establishment queen
fuck off ctr

You got BTFO with double dubs, Paco.
You have to go back.
MAGA

L E A F
E
A
F

>2016
>watching cartoons created by pic related

bestest goyim

Trey lost his shitlord cred years ago.

And South Park hasn't been anywhere near the quality that it used to be. They used to tear into everyone. A lot of it was tasteless, but I'd rather have that exist than groupthink bullshit.

Please stop making South Park breads.

South Shit is an incurious person's idea of what biting social commentary and scathing irony would look like. I'm not really aware of any social commentary from the retards who make South Shit that wasn't superficial name calling or absurd parody. And their political views are just as childish as this retarded show. Their brand of "libertarianism" essentially mirrors the behavior of a 13-year-old boy: everyone is stupid, nothing offends me, and I don't give a shit.

Everyone who likes this Amerishit garbage is a degenerate. Being reminded that this shit exists always annoys me.

they put Muhammad in an episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=XF8tv07M74A

Were you trying to make a point?

classic kikel picking a nigger wife so he can make little drakes that re invent shit hop

>Season long plots were a mistake
They stoped being abstract long time ago.

It probably started once matt realized he's a cuck. Or trey. I forget which one is which

It's because Trump IS NOT the establishment.
He has vowed to upend the establishment.
He has brought to the table countless taboo subjects that no career politician would DREAM of.
This is what urks Trey and Matt. They can't fathom this guy is serious because they're so stuck up their assholes with cynicism that they forgot what an outsider looks like.
Their show has gone down hill for years. I really hope this is the last season for them. South Park is no longer relevant.

>He's running on the same old tax cuts for the rich
They get a 5% cut, while their available deductions get axed tremendously. Are you just another faggot leaf who doesn't understand the difference between the NOMINAL tax rate and the EFFECTIVE tax rate?

>4chins is for meemes, reddit is for debate ;^)

Once that Mohammed episode got censored and banned it's like someone cut their balls off.

He SOOO much does not want to be there. She probably gave him his first rim job and now he is "in love".

The first time they did a season-long arc, it was fun and new. Now it feels lazy.

A

I find it interesting that your basically arguing for a cheater that doesn't know how to play this game. Hillary is really an inside politics creature but at least she knows how it works. If you respond with some drain the swamp shit like if you just replace the current guys with new ones corruption will be gone your an idiot. Political idealism is nice but its like saying all nepotism shouldn't be included in decisions. Not going to happen.

Like how will trump help the citizenry? the cut the taxes for the rich so that there is less money providing for the lower class has never helped and it obviously never will. Immigration also has no real impact.

So all your left with is trade and if you fight that its basically saying well fuck American power forever we want to go into decline. ANd thats not going to help anyone in the us

wew lad, go sip some tea or get a hooker to lick your balls before you shoot up a school or something.

Have you watched further into the season though? The principal concept behind the memberberries side-story is that ruminating on our past experiences is like a drug, it prevents us from fully comprehending and understanding the present. Rather, we should be open to exploring new ideas to ensure a bright future versus becoming completely consumed by romanticized memories. The reason why the US will never again be like the 1950s-1990s is because we are facing a new paradigm (partially brought on by bad policy and rapidly changing demographics.) In order to deal with this issues, we have to look beyond identity politics and past scandals. We need to look at the issues at hand for tomorrow to be better.

As much as the present day does suck, I, for one, am kind of excited to be on the cusp of a new revolution.

The day Trump was given the republican nomination he hired on CFR members to his staff as FP advisers. He is just as controlled as any other presidential candidate since 1921, the only people falling for this are retards.

I find that South Park's writing is crazily uneven, and, in the really kosher episodes (like the one where Cartman is represented as a metaphor for Hamas and a girl beats him up out of Justice, and everyone agrees that this is Justice, or the one where they're talking about Rachel Corrie using Smurfs, again with Cartman as a Simple Bad Guy rather than a fat asshole), the writing is noticeably much simpler.
But everything that is good is only good for a little while.

>It's because Trump IS NOT the establishment.
Really, that explains why he hired members of the establishment onto his campaign staff the day he got the nomination, because he is totally not establishment, idiot.

Good job typing a whole paragraph without actually saying anything

South Park used to be funny and used to be the only show that ripped on liberals. But i guess their jewsian roots have started to take over.

South Park takes no hostages and is not partisan. Deal with it, little drumpflet

People with autism try to turn everything into an allegory like a political cartoon complete with detailed labels of what every minor element represents

They admitted that both of them had over the years gotten more like Cartman

This.
Toughen up.

>Hillary is really an inside politics creature but at least she knows how it works.

That's exactly why I'm not voting for her. Worst case scenario, Trump fumbles and gets nothing done because everyone stonewalls him. With Trump in office I can be 100% certain that everything he does will be scrutinized under a microscope and none of his genuine mistakes are let off with a slap on the wrist.

In Hillary's case there's no doubt in my mind that she knows exactly how to get all or most of her shitty policies employed, through whatever scummy practices are available to her. And I'm 100% certain that she will not be nearly so heavily scrutinized or held to a higher standard like a Prestident Trump would be.

So, yes, I would rather vote in a lame duck president than a conniving witch who has a history of successfully fucking things up both abroad and at home and getting a slap on the wrist for it.

They made one joke about Hillary in one episode.

Hillary does not know "how it works." She was thrown off an investigation as a fresh law grad because she had absolutely no notion that flagrant ethics violations in an ethics investigation that was receiving close national attention might not be a bright idea. She cheats aggressively in every contest and still squeaks by. She bills herself as the woman's candidate and is universally despised by women. George W Bush understood "how the game works" better.

>Big Gay Al

Mr. Garrison and Mr. Slave. Though they made good points in the tolerance episode. Plus it shows he's mentally unstable not knowing what he is.

How can they understand these issues so well and still disagree with them?
Their argument most of the time is "This is wrong and stupid because this stupid fat character thinks that way", I'm sick of this shit.
Trust me, I want to believe that immigration is cool and borders and laws suck ass, my only wish is to live in a magical world where the only threat is mean biggits, but so far nothing from the opposition has managed to opened my eyes on these matters. Sad!

Garrison is a complete outsider in SP. Say what you want, they won't shill for one candidate just to fulfill you trump-related wet dreams. They equally bash the two and Garrison is portrayed as clearly more intelligent even if he doesn't give a fuck. You only get butthurt as jokes about trump because you're a shill who sees the world through a prism. Fuck both of them. I'm going with Trump just for the chaos factor, like the kike Skunkhunt42 in th show. They are on point about everything, social media degenerates, member those good ol times faggs, trolls shitposting like us and the US presidential race being a fucking joke, a wordlwide TV Reality. Now get on with you life and stop crying over a cartoon. Shitposting never was for serious stuff and shilling for a candidate. Shill for chaos. You have to support Trump for the havoc that might come with him, not for him being a decent human being or a role model or new Hitler, which he isn't. You would have shat on any other candidate who's daughter would be married to a jew.

I dont watch southpark so I dont understand that reference. I do on the other hand understand history though and not one single president has had at least 50% of his total hires to positions in govt he appoints be made up of CFR members since the organization was formed.

Have you missed the last season somehow? They took the piss non-stop out of everything SJW.

Don't know anything about CFR, they've got some anti-trump articles on their website but what do you know that I don't?

To be fair from season 2 or 3 Cartman has been pol personified so they have always thought that the sort of people here are human trash. And yes your not supposed to like Cartman

Do you know what the A on Captain Canada's mask stands for?

(hint: it's not "France")