Holy shit

Texas Mexican here, just voted for Trump. You guys have me red pilled as fuck. Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glad to have you here Paco

#MAGA

MAGA!

>Texas Mexican
Soon to be a Mexican Mexican. Thanks for your support.

nice meme, fellow nimble navigator! upvoted!

Tejas has always had Hispanic residents, well before its accession to the union - you're as American as Trump.

Tell that to the rest of the union

Every brownie I know is voting trump, does she even have a chance?

Just looking.

nice mexibro

American you mean. Thanks bro.

Fuck off nigger.

Tejanofag here my dad, my brother, my gf and I are voting Trump

Hopefully one of these days you secede from the Union and take your subhuman population with you.

Thanks Paco! You're doing all of us a favor, yourself included.

This is hot.

Thank goodness my Texas vote counteracts yours, user.

You can stay, Jose.

te amo mi hermano

MAGA

texican

You can come here legally

The only person that wants to go to Canada is Lena Dunham.

Bless you brother.

Here's some exceptional Asian tiddies.

what county my dude

Maga you beener bro

Thank goodness mine counteracts yours, faggot.

dem titties are photoshopped bruh

Based hispanic

>no hyphenated Americans maymay

This is cultural Marxism

So you're saying you'll give Texas back to Mexico?

>I believe in love and kindness
Jesus Christ. There are people like this out there.

Well done Texan. Voting otherwise is cuckoldry, as you would be voting against your own interests.

Help your kin to understand that if the USA is importing wet backs, those wet backs will be taking your cousins job.

The sub continentals here understood this and voted for Brexit. Hope your kin understand this too.

was that really necessary?

>Voted trump
Waste of time. Get your ass back over the border Juan. Before the god emperor ships you back in pieces.

Fuck off shill! Globalist scum!

Are you a Tejano?

Yep

>Texas
>Red

Fuck off you clitton licking cuck.

Well done, senpai. We're glad you're here legally and exercising your rights. May you find peace, prosperity and happiness.

Bexar

Doing god's work. I'd vote if I can.

DAM MEI LING!

Nah, we'll just conquer the rest of mexico and push all the Mexicans down to South America.

Imagine it, a United States stretching from Alaska to Panama.

>Mexican
>Here legally
Youre getting deported with him too motherfucker.

Ctr shill just give it up.

America. Keep up the good work mi armano

Sounds fucking awful you dumb nigger. We have enough land mass, we just need to make it whiter

Useless vote in Texas, if dems believe they can win texas they truly are delusional

>Texas Mexican
You voted, yeah? So that means your a citizen. Let me see if I can clear something up.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE DUAL CITIZENSHIP YOU ARE NOT A MEXICAN. YOU ARE AN AMERICAN.

Luckily though you're in Texas, so you're actually a Texan. But knock this shit off, if you weren't born in Mexico you're not a Mexican. Mexican isn't even a race, jeez.....

>wanting mexico's problems

no thank you

Texas caucasian here. Its like rich white liberals don't understand mexicans and just assume they will be voteslaves like the blacks. I work with mexicans every day and they are redpilled as fuck.

Orlando, FL white male just voted for a Trump about an hour ago. MAGA to all my nonwhites on board the Trump train; you are model examples of your people.

>21 years of age.
>Latino born in Los Angeles California.
>Moved to Texas at the age of 15.
>First time voting.
>Dates a Latina who hates Trump
>Family owns small business

One of my friends knows a lot of illegals who stole a lot of Trump signs off peoples yards. One of the illegals really likes us so he gave us a few.

We went out driving to show our respect for Trump. A full car of latinos waving Trump Signs out the window driving down town. Blasting a very latino song.

Had an awesome time lmfao. Surprised we didn't get followed. Here's the song if you're interested youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0

I and many more latinos will be voting for Trump.

Thank you, and if you have not already check out the novels and blog of vet and cop Chris Hernandez.

Hey, there's a lot of cool Mexibros who've been in Texas since forever. Its not the Mexicans that been here forever that're the problem. Its the Latinos that recently crossed the border and think they should be handed everything because they're brown. There's assholes who've been in the US for decades, they don't speak or understand English.

SATX here seems like there is a lot of us Tejanos from this area on Sup Forums

the whole south will go back to mexico eventually since they already make up half of the newborn children. all the whites are either old and dying or fleeing north towards canada. just look at the demographic maps, you can see it in every southern state.

its basically the reverse of when whites came to america and started breeding like rabbits, taking land from mexico in the process.

Lmfaoooooo!!

Beautiful. At least you're doing your part to make America white again. We'll make your trip back as comfortable as possible.

Awww yeah!

Go on shill i am lisening.

If you have mexican parents, you can claim mexican citizenship.

Shill I've told you to give it up already, nobody is buying your shit here.

True story bro!

Brooks here

>push all the Mexicans down to South America

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL.