youtube.com/watch?v=w-OABmHEHVU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZNdRc33nro
youtube.com/watch?v=G1lRfRi0B5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a smart, sane, and reasonable man.

>(YOUTUBER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS POST)

He- man was always full on 1488

He said he had friends from Ireland, he sent you this video to promote it.

Good video still.

why does anyone even watch this autistic homo's videos?

I swear to god it must be the same fucking person coming on here posting his shit every single day

He always reminded me of a Skyrim character.

>1488
Is that the number of sperms in his asshole?

even this borderline neo nazi video wont satiate his rabid edgy teen following

>skipping face day
lmao

>the nazi in the picture is jewish
kek

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

I think that was the point.

Ask him about him dancing at a Gay Parade

>Jealousy intesifies

He has named the jew before as well. He's a nice fun guy desu, I especially liked his Let's Play videos of Skyrim he recently made.

And who am IIIII

stale pasta

>the golden one
>almost naked, posing with a sword

This guy seems like a faggot douche. If anyone else did this you would all say he's autistic and cringy.

This moron doesn't get that the biggest enemy of aryans is anglo.

has he seen kek's light?

he's got a good face and good bone structure, but his muscle is 100% a result of steroids. he looks ridiculous.

Delete this.

>lamenting about jews
>I need to fap
>scared
Yup, it's a shitskin

but he is

The beady shall inherit the Earth

Literally who? Why is this faggot shilled so hard here

Kek

I am willing to doubt it because he has flat out said he will do steroids in about 3-5 years and will let people know as soon as he goes on it, but he will definitely start in a couple of years.

>October Revolution was somehow for global finance

Topkek

He needs to go full facial reconstruction.

Unfortunately, many of the dyels on /fit/ lurk both boards. Any retarded off politics or current event, hurr durr lif w8ts alfa chad me roid faggot threads are created by them. Shit. The OP is a lazy bitch and usually uses the same pic on both boards.

Sk-skyrim for the N-nords??

>at last I truly see

he's done at least one cycle. nobody looks like that without drugs

Look at all the salt and jealousy in this thread already. Any of you would give anything to have the discipline and self-respect to carve out a physique like his, but no instead you sit here all day and try to belittle one of the few truly dedicated alt righters.

He also defended SD liking jews.
The idiot is intelectually chasing his tail all day long.
Lifting weights kills brain cells. Who knew?

>I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

Keep being mad about paying reparations to the Jews for crimes you didn't commit. Oh but don't agree with me, because that is a crime.

If you are looking forward to "Sup Forums tears" you should probably go outside for a bit. Maby lose a few pounds and get yourself a few friends.

Want to make me cry, and disagree with you? Tell me that you are a fit 7/10 alpha male. Ill be crying from laughter.

>The Difference

Spoiler: There isn't one.

That's the point. His point was that individual Jews are not the same as the international Jewry.

>he doesn't know all the Bolsheviks were kikes

LITERALLY almost every single one except Lenin and Stalin were chosen. Why do you think they had no qualms killing 60 million Christian Slavs over the course of half a century?

>60 million Christian Slavs
OH GOOD LORD YOU FUCKING MUPPET LEL

lurk more retard

Is that pepe on the couch?

I-individual jew reporting in

>e-celb
When will redbit leave?

bretty good video, i agree with the juicy lion of optimal gains

Just check his videos, he recently started autistically larping and commenting over skyrim footage

not an argument, jew.

That's not an accident.

>jewtube celeb

When will this shit be a ban worthy offense?

>tfw to smart for golden one

Ain't nun wrong with Thatcherism

>to

Apparently you're not smart at all, in fact just a fucking leaf

It's only culture, goyim. The globalists are bad but individual Jews are just as European as you and me.

Stop larping ye faggot

He looks like David Duke in that pic lol

>he looks ridiculous
Dyel?

>I am willing to doubt it
Dyel?

We're getting there...

Dude is 100% roiding and he looks amazing. Any other opinion is incorrect

lmao

wtf is wrong with his chest insertions?

Anyone else have to stare at this for 2 mins to understand what was happening???

>not brushing all jews as one
>not including christkikes as jews
lad

Nice meme

its always funny to me how the unwashed hordes on the internet always jump to defend dudes who are clearly roiding. humans do not get that large and muscular without drugs.

holy shit he fucking lost it.

he actually went crazy.

So you think jews have a genetic predisposition to do what they do?

>Holodomor
>5 Year Plans
>Forced relocation and collectivization
>Resulting widespread famine and disease
>WWII because greedy Bolsheviks can't be satisfied and want to conquer all of Europe and then the planet

Should I keep going?

he's a white fucking male REEEEEEEEEEEEE

She used to be so beautiful and now she looks like a fucking Ork

Depends on what jews you are talking about, there is no one jew, liberal, secular Ashkenazim are a fucking problem, orthodoxs are not, zionists are, research judaism

allison stokke is so hot

she just turned into a generic instagram fitness chick

still very hot, but way more muscular and her photos are all shopped to all hell and back

>taig flag
Hello Golden One, how was the gay pride parade you went to last year?

Right?
>people think Jeff Seid is natty
Lol, it must feel good to be so naive.

>hitler didn't hate jews he killed them because he loved them
lolk

>a lot of pleb tier mortals with a basic understanding of the world say "oh, hitler hated jews!"
kek

>bekos thej ar konts
His terrible pronunciation makes his videos unwatchable. I don't get why Angry Foreigner isn't shilled harder here, he's more normie-palatable and makes more well thought out videos.

>DYEL
Nice comeback faggot, you probably never seen anyone who actually follows their diet 100% and has been bodybuilding for years.
Have fun in Planet Fitness with other hippos blaming your genetics, faggot.

Wow, I had forgotten what Swedes are really supposed to look like.

gooby pls go

jeff is a manlet so he may have put on the lbs naturally, although I doubt it. definitely on some shit to cut, though.

I kind of miss the old days of /fit/ when these morons were shitposting everywhere

>still very hot
No way man, one look at her abs and all I can think is "oi ya git! where's me shoota, da humiez iz comin' an' we need ta get da boyz in da trukk before da Nobz krump me 'ead in again"

Daily reminder that Putin knows.

That's the point, dumbfuck

Stop fucking whining you pathetic excuse for a man.

Kill yourself and take your shithole worthless country with you.

Solid video Golden One.
Red Pill the World!

Praise Kek!

he addressed this
youtube.com/watch?v=IZNdRc33nro

i dont get why golden one is not more accepted on Sup Forums

because much like every other autist youtuber that comes here to spam their videos, nobody gives a fuck

He looks like an inflated numale. Also clearly some mongol/finn half-breed and not nordic master race.

SHUT

IT

DOWN

what has Nigel been up to these days?

youtube.com/watch?v=G1lRfRi0B5Y

Been taking interviews from the US media too I think

a patriot serving his country until the last hour, truly inspiring

Remember when he was Latsbrah?
And was just a silly /fit/ meme?

I'm sure it takes a lot of discipline to stick a needle in your arm.

Bump

I love how butthurt that evil quisling kike got over the quisling comment.

He looks like some cheap ass 'my first character mod' off the nexus