Itt: things that still make you mad

>itt: things that still make you mad

>itt: things that still make you hard

The fact that semitic people still exist.

I would recommend for your perusing pleasure then.

what is this?

Y: The Last Man

I understand why some people hate OP pic but man I really can't sympathize. I can't help but like when characters act stupid and irresponsible like that as long as it isn't cartoonishly typical kind of stupid. Don't think it detracted from the movie at all, if anything that early chapter made it more fun. I don't care if Bruce Timm did it just to troll people or whatever.

Alright. I'm just going to say it.
This doesn't make me mad. What makes me mad is people's asinine reactions to it.
The only valid complain about Bruce x Babs is that Batman is fucking his friend's daughter.

Any complaint involving "B-but muh Nightwing!" and "Hey! They have a father/daughter style relationship! The age difference! Gross!" are fucking silly, and these make up the majority of the complaints from people.

What do Batgirl's nipples look like?

really, more characters need to have messed up awkward moments like that. Even heroes.

>This doesn't make me mad. What makes me mad is people's asinine reactions to it.
This is pretty much how I sum up Sup Forums. I'm starting to doubt whether digging through all this meme shit is worth the tiny gems and the storytimes.

And that Babs had to be written terribly to even have it happen in the first place?

The only terribly written part of the film was Babs physically lashing out at some civilian guy because of her emotional frustration with Bruce. Everything else was perfectly reasonable.

Fin getting cucked by Cinnamon Bun.

If by mad you mean erect, I agree OP

Jews, desu.

Really, I enjoyed that part of the Killing Joe movie for some reason. Not even in a sexy way, just...the darkness of it. It kinda sets the tone for the rest of the movie, people do stupid shit when they have bad days and that was hers, I think that was the point of it if it wasn't just Timm doing it for kicks.

This
>liking Jews
That's not even Sup Forums, it's just common sense

Sounds like you're projecting your own insecurities my man. This episode sucked for other reasons

No, it really wasn't. The first half of the movie was terrible

First and foremost, it ruined Barbara's character to add the controversy. Babs never, ever became Batgirl in any continuity just to impress Batman and bang him. It's not an alternate interpretation, it's out of character and terribly written.

Second, it had no relation to the second half and was written to obviously fill up what would be a 30 minute movie otherwise.

I can accept a Bruce/Barbara relationship if it makes sense and isn't written completely terribly. Batman Beyond comes to mind. This move was terrible and really existed because Timm likes Bruce/Babs for some unknown reason.

>Killing Joe

Easy way they could have done it
>something traumatic happens
>they try to comfort each other
>one thing leads to another and they wind up having hot monkey sex on the floor of the bat cave
>BRUCE I'M PREGNANT

But then I fall short cause I can't think of a reason she wouldn't just get an abortion?

Firat draft of killing joke had them but I don't have it on me.

This one wasn't well written, true.
But it's still certainly feasible for it to happen while written well.

Think about it.
You have a handsome, billionaire playboy with the body of a Greek god and somehow a heart of gold despite being a dark, broody son of a bitch.
You also have a young, toned, sexy red headed genius with an award winning ass you could bounce a quarter off of, and has similar values to the former.

They both spend their nights together wearing tight body suits, surviving life and death situations where they usually only have each other to rely on should things go south. They're also some of the only people that can talk to the other about everything they do.

The young woman is regularly spurned by men her own age (Including Dick) and treated like a plaything during the day, and then spends her nights at the side of an older, more mature man that treats her like a competent adult and acknowledges her abilities. The same man who constantly appears sad and emotionally distant, like a wounded dog that needs to be nursed back to health, but is too proud to accept it.
The older man is constantly betrayed by women, including the two women who cares for most; One constantly trying to kill him because HE won't kill anyone, and the other constantly turning her back on him because she saw something shiny that caught her attention because it belongs to someone else. He's then approached by a young woman he trusts with his life, who never gives him any reason to doubt her motives, and shares his long and endless war willingly, and only wants some flesh on flesh comfort.

And you honestly can't see where sexual tension might build up between the two? Can you honestly say in this situation, you wouldn't give in if it were you?

>Babs never, ever became Batgirl in any continuity just to impress Batman and bang him. It's not an alternate interpretation, it's out of character and terribly written.
Nigga, do you not know what an elseworld is?

She used to be an interesting character. Nice job Jewniverse.

>thinking this is solely about jews
All semitic people are terrible.

What? Bruce barely let Dick become Robin, much less a girl who's even WORSE at following his rules, which she doesn't anyways. Bruce doesn't talk to anyone about his problems, and tends to show nothing but disdain towards Barbara when she first started out, and when he easily figured out her identity he was far more concerned with her intentions and her status as Gordon's daughter than anything else. Bruce barely talked to her as well, the first person and arguably only person he ever treats as an equal in nearly every continuity is Dick, and that's only after their falling out and Dick is well into being an adult. At the time she becomes Batgirl, Bruce is barely tolerating Dick as Robin, much less a far more arrogant version of him running around.

In nearly every comic continuity, Dick while being a bit sexist is the one who truly went out of his way to help Babs and help her succeed, Bruce almost always just ignores her. His sexual tension is satisfied elsewhere with girls he actually tends to go far, which Bruce himself admits is almost always villainous girls. Babs herself admits that it's Dick that she truly started to fall in love with. And when you're adapting an actually canon story, you don't change things that don't need to be changed.

And no, I wouldn't give in, and I'm a weak man. Bruce is a lot stronger than me. I'm sorry, but a Bruce/Babs relationship didn't work when she was created, it doesn't work now. It's always been terrible.

Man, Gotham did this scene so well

>TIL semitic doesn't just include Jews
Huh, I still agree

>Babs herself admits that it's Dick that she truly started to fall in love with.

It is of the shame that she is the second glorfka fruit in the heart of Dick Grayson to the superior red headed bumgorf with the much perkier grebnacks.

It was wildly OoC for ever both characters involved. It also made both parties come out looking terrible. It actively warped and detracted from the story it was attempting to adapt. It was terribly written. It's sole intent was to be controversial.

If you couldn't see any of these things, then congratulation, you're somehow too fucking stupid for capeshit.

that's common sense you mongoloid

>itt: things that still make you mad

>First Appearance : Avengers Academy #1 (August, 2010)
>Appearance of Death : Avengers Arena #1 (February, 2013)
>he will NEVER come back

I think his design was too memorable for him to never come back. He'll make it into some show as a minor character and become a little popular and squeeze back into comics again.

Wasn't she sucking Roy's AIDS infested cock for years recently? I don't know if I'd say that is better.

And Jason's. She's really trying to get back at Dick isn't she.

Same could be said for a few different characters. It's really sad the show will never exceed a 5/10

Amp was worse. That fucking snow wall seequence.

Why do people bitch about this while ignoring the fact that Batman murders a midget down a spike pit

Or that shitty fucking villain from the first half

Was laughing too hard. Everyone was enjoying the comic until they did this murder world thing and as soon as this happened all hopes were crushed. I how the fuck did arcade even do this?

There's nothing wrong with batman killing people unless that version of the character has a no killing rule as a defining trait.

I wish had your faith, but I think it's Hopeless.

If I remember correcly, people were already mad when Red Raven (a litteral who for me) crushed herself to death on the "invisible ceiling" of murderworld.

>I how the fuck did arcade even do this?
Arcade was filled with nanomachines son that allowed him to access god mode on murderworld...

>If I remember correcly, people were already mad when Red Raven (a litteral who for me) crushed herself to death on the "invisible ceiling" of murderworld.
My bad, she died in Avengers Arena #2.

- Pat Lee on Transformers.

- Michael Bay on Transformers.

- Ricketts, Fraction and Bendis on Iron Man.

- The way 'Jack' was driven underground.

- The apparent international conspiracy to put things I like on indefinite hiatus.

His face should have started out as the absurdly handsome face some of the designs had and as he gets damaged, eventually get frozen in his iconic face.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MESS THAT UP

What I want to know is, how is Arcade even alive.

Gordon is a hell of a lot older than Bruce. I feel like Bruce is the kind of friend that Gordon would want his daughter to be married off to, if you get what I mean.

I still don't see what there is to get upset about.

Did he gain your respect though?

The first time I cried while reading a comic.

Ultron as a whole just pissed me off. I know Marvel gets a lot of shit for wasting the actors who play the villains but good fucking lord did they fuck over Spader.

This will never not make me mad. What a fucking way to end of of the greatest female titles of DC in a long while, I hate Calloway for ruining the dynamic that the Sirens had during the book lifespan, I also hate him for the Harley betrayal of Ivy, man what a shitfest it was the last issues of Sirens.

How about the fact that it was completely unnecessary to put in the movie?

I got nowhere else to go.

What irritates me the most is that Loeb acknowledges that he knows Pyro was a good guy and a part of the X-Men.

Rape is a terrible, terrible idea in superhero comics. Whenever it happens everyone hates it, it's never done well, and it becomes one of 'those comics'.

The only exception to this is Purple Man.

That might make you mad but what should make you even angrier is that we'll never get a 3rd gig

I couldn't care less about rape attempt itself. Replace Pyro with some shitty villain and no one would care because Ultimates 3 is already one of the worst comics Marvel has ever shat out and just adding rape would be yet another shitty "look how mature we are" scene in an already shitty comic.
The character assassination is a far bigger sin here for me.
Just making a heroic and likable character an evil and cowardly psychopath for no reason other than because Loeb felt like doing it (there was no foreshadowing or build-up to that whatsoever), and crippling him so he could never be used again is just terrible.

>No proper build-up.
>Creator shoehorning politics to cover his own writing inadequacies.
>Follow-up comic is pure cringe.

I came to this thread just to make sure this was posted.

Also, to mention that what is planned for Mania in the Venom Inc story is probably going to be just as bad given the people involved.

MOTHER FUCKERS
FUCK SHITHUMANS

looks like a digimon evolution chart, the only thing left is a version that is just the head.

>Little hints dropped throughout the series
>Being gay is apparently a political act now in the mind of insane people
>I wouldn't know, I've never read it - but I can believe it

Does it have any scissoring in it at all?

This... this was the most unkindest cut of all.

I think...

>abandoning your wartorn city and people because 'muh vacation'

She's the Avatar. Not the President. It might be better for everyone involved for her to be gone for a while.

Scott won, put in the grave in comics. X-men shows doing well, Inhumans done right out the gate both show and comic.

HE WILL COME AGAIN!

Loeb is one hell of a drug

>They both spend their nights together
They don't, despite what popular nedia told you Batgirl is not Batman's sidekick.
>they usually only have each other to rely on should things go south
See previous statement.
>They're also some of the only people that can talk to the other about everything they do.
Their relationship just isn't this intimate.
>treats her like a competent adult and acknowledges her abilities
Quite the opposite, This is actually the biggest reason why I'm against this pairing.
>you honestly can't see where sexual tension might build up between the two?
If we stick to the true voice of the characters then there honesty wouldn't be sexual tension.

Araki secretly writes for this show.

I'm so happy Betamon is a starter in the new game.

Still upset

Yeah, the ending of Sirens was pretty shit especially after the whole Selina admitting she loves Bruce shit but then throws that away for Harley and Ivy.

This is what happens when Paul isn't around when Bruce is working

>My reason to be mad about this is superior to your reason to be mad about this.

I'm just annoyed that it's yet another example of DC shoving extra topping of sex in their cartoon movie, for sad attempt to be "mature" and "edgy".

Never have I been able to pinpoint the exact beginning of such a blatant, flagrant character assassination before this.

Huntress Wizard is way supperior to FP
Finn's won

The fact that most people think the Force Awakens is somehow better than the Prequels.

fuckkkk I'm currently reading Y:TLM

When the last star fades and the human race has been long forgotten, i'll still be mad.

At least we have Tri.

>a couple hooking up is a political statement

It was a bad ending, but it’s not any worse than Aang and Katara hooking up all of a sudden, despite having no chemistry.

>At least we have Tri
That's like if your house got burnt down, but saying at least you have the cinders.

I think Thor's gotten some of the worst of it in the Avengers movies in regards to wasted potential. Best example of how Whedon doesn't understand the characters he's writing - that scene towards the end of AoU where Thor does his little speech to stall for time and then goes "lol I was just stalling". Thor would have actually said the whole damn speech and he'd have done it sincerely.

Milk duds!

>SpongeBob still smiling in top pic when Squidward is at his breaking point infront of his fucking face
>Still smiling after Squidward beats him up.
>SpongeBob implies his abusive nature to Squidward is done for the sake of smiles and thinks Squidward's rant is "complementing"
>The horrible character designs in S9.1 make it even worse to sit through
>People still bitch about Squidward reading SpongeBob's diary in the episode.

More like everything they put Finn through at about that time in the show. It legitimately felt like the writers hated him.

What was the point of making the Major a pedophile?

OH! I'll get the neosporin!

I wouldn't mind more rape, to be honest. Just as long as they get a fetish artist and have a few panels of her being stripped and groped. At least.

Someone just needs to tear her new suit down the front. The more cleavage she shows, the less evil she is.

Listen you little turd, do you remember before tri, when all we had was fucking fusion? Would you rather go back to that?

But that wasn't actually Spider-man, right? That was Doc Oc in his body, right? Or did you mean it's still a character assassination of Doc?

Not him but Katara and Aang was at least hinted here and there, it was also the obvious default ship with the main character hooking up with the main girl

Please no, I have a wound there!

That Choir Boys episode got me.