Not a single death from Kinder surprise yet guns kill millions a year in war and in civilian life

Not a single death from Kinder surprise yet guns kill millions a year in war and in civilian life.

>Americuck logic

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-egg-toy-death-france-three-year-old-french-girl-chokes-a6822626.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

op is a faggot and should be put in a gas chamber

NOT ONE BUT TWO LEAVES

A fucking leaf.

Oh, cool. You posted it again

I once saw a kid stealing a kinder surprise at a store. They create crime, and at a much younger age.

what the fuck is kinder?

HOW MANY TIMES IS THE SAME FAGGOT GOING TO POST THIS? THIS IS LIKE 12TH TIME TODAY.

You made this thread already.

>millions a year

Cuck off leaf..

A nice chocolate milk hollow egg with a white chocolate inner wall and a small toy inside it all

It's shitty yurop chocolate that keeps getting contaminated with salmonella

Have you guys ever had one of those Bueno candy bars? It's like cum in your mouth but the cum tastes good.

like a cadbury creme egg but instead of getting a mouthful of caramel when you bite it you get a mouthful of hard plastic.

Guns are legal here you just a license

That the one with nutella inside? It's alright

Something they sell in ethnic bodegas.

There's an Indian/British market the next town over that sells kinder eggs, idk what the big deal is.

It's a chocolate with a toy inside. We don't have them because it violates food purity laws.

good post
bad post

>a fucking leaf

Creme eggs taste like plastic these days anyhow. Seems they changed the recipe

chocolate sweets?
mmh...

You can get AR-15's in Canada, though.

4 soilet credits 1 kinder egg??
as well if they were banned

Kinder is just too stupid or too uninterested to work around legal loopholes like Nestle does with Disney themed copy-cats.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-egg-toy-death-france-three-year-old-french-girl-chokes-a6822626.html
This young French girl would still be alive if kinder eggs were banned.

>4 dollars per kinder surprise
You got jewed pretty hard. They cost less than 80 Canadian cents

Your going to be wishing you had guns like we are with Trudeau.

We didn't need guns when we were a European society, with all the shitskins we do.

Reported and saged.

I fall for this bait every time.

DIAF OP.
Stop reminding me that my dream of an underbarrel Kinder Surprise launcher will never be legal.

I am tempted to get my PAL, I was eyeing up a vector but damn man I wish we could get more than 10 rounds in that thing

Please point me to a single individual who approves of assault weapons...and then also argues that kinder eggs are too dangerous to sell.

You have your demographics mixed up. The same group of pearl-clutching WOMEN and faggots who got lawn darts and that really shitty chocolate egg banned would just as soon ban guns, offensive music, tabletop rpgs, and raunchy cartoons.

It's hard enough to maneuver around these simpletons and their arsenal of selfhelp book-fueled rhetoric without you foreign cunts encouraging them, so I'd like to ask that if you do talk about our politics, you do it with at least some level of thought. I know for a fact that some of them are on this board.

no ur just fat

Sounds gross.

You don't even need a license in my state for a underbarrel launcher. Shit you don't even need a license for some of the 40mm ammo (smoke grenades and non-lethal).

Cool airsoft guns, Ahmed. Wanna bring them to the White House?