Is he Retarded or not??

Is he Retarded or not??

Is he Reddit or not?? *

you're Reddit, I'm Reddit, we are all fucking Reddit

hello reddi t

Compared to Rick: yes. Most of us are.

Please leave, reddit

you first reddit

is there any other reddits I should know about?!

Meow

retarded? Nah. Sup Forumstarded? Quite possible.

Or just outright reddit.

Upvoted btw

I POSTED A REDDIT THREAD MORTY

IM REDDIT RIIIIIIIIIICK

Actually, I'm a pickle.

Reminder that buzzwords are for people too unintelligent to form actual criticism

t. reddit

Don't call me reddit, reddit!

stop fucking saying reddit

He seems to be of above-average intelligence but extremely insecure.

He's Morty.

He's Moreddit*

He was having sex with his sexbot and barged into the dining room in his underwear, so he's probably the type who's not self-aware at all.

Pickle Reddit?

Was he slow?

He's his father's son but also his grandfather's grandson

He's just not like the other boys.

reddit

no he's just a good boy

He was in the pilot, but ever since then he's Beth levels of intellect with Jerry levels of insecurity.

I love Rick and Morty! Great show!

- Big Mike

what a fuck is reddit?

He'd be smarter if he was actually allowed to have an education and his grandfather didn't drag him out of 90% of his classes.

I think he's a pretty much average, if awkward 14 year-old. (More awkward than most kids his age, anyway.) He's been shown to be highly capable, savvy, and ingenious on several occasions, if not book-smart. Most of the awkwardness he displays is because Rick keeps throwing him headfirst into insane situations.

thanks for the gold kind stranger xDDD

BUT SCHOOL IS FOR DUMB PEOPLE, *burps*
MORTY!

Well he's Dan Harmons mouthpiece so yes.

>mfw Sup Forums is turning into reddit unironically
>mfw this thread

He didn't know basic multiplication in the first episode, he's slow.

I gave this show a chance but fucking hell they gave both of them the most annoying voices.

Morty's is especially grating to my ears and coupled with the reddit-tier euphoric humour I just couldn't watch it at all

This is a Turkish stop sign. That is all.

His brain is the polar opposite of Ricks brain or something. That's why ricks travel with mortys originally, to cloak the Ricks from detection

Normal awkward kid. Rick just gives him lots of shit to keep him humble. I suspect a lot of Morty's went dangerously rogue once they developed self-esteem, so the shit treatment is standard Morty care and maintenance.