/CTG/ Channel-tans General

The Italian Job Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
pastebin.com/aFgUXApa

>Previous Threads?
pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are Sup Forums related.

And last but not least, remember to have
>Fun

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
youtu.be/ZXIbWX999V0
imgur.com/a/YwqSR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome to /CTG/!

Don't forget to watch Rick and Morty tonight only on Adult Swim!

May I request something nice with the cousins CN & Adult Swim and Teletoon & Teletoon at Night, please?

Nice quads, OP.

Let's have some animu trio!

Poor Toonami-chan, she used to be number one, now she has a lot of rivals/friends.

I am not sure if Toonami is enjoying the boob smash or is really scared of those tit monsters

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg

I am glad Toonami found new friends though one of them stole their most popular franchise Pokemon

These dorks are really adorable although Toonami-chan will always be my favorite.

Wow i made that haha

Howdy Ho, Sloppy. How are you doing?

Thats one nice Rai, no doubt user

Toonami-chan is so small, that's kinda cute.

their height corresponds to the size of their catalog and popularity of shows.[/ spoiler]

Those yandere eyes of Crunchy makes me worry about the safety of our dear Toonami.

Jokes on you, I already saw the leaks.

Requesting any of the main three with a nice bikini like pic related.

Anything goes except milk in a bag... that's strange

Where?!

There's leaks? weird didn't saw anything...

Kisscarton had some a few days ago

Don't worry Toonami-chan you've T.O.M and that's the coolest thing from any anime block in the world

Toonami making breakfast

Fuck Toonami-chan you're preparing the breakfast, not battling with aberrant demons.

>Toonami's breakfast music
youtu.be/ZXIbWX999V0

The expressions of Anime Block and Crunchy remind me of Speed Racer, heh.

Kill them All! Kill them All !Kill them All! Kill them All! Cn b'day October 1st

Ah but nothing can beat Jake's breakfast, even though Toonami-chan makes a delicious mochi.

We all know who should wear that, just look at that nice olive skin!

That is logical most of the old and even modern shows are inspired by SR.

Yes that looks great but I'm sure the scrambled eggs aren't designed to fly 2 feet above your head.

If Toonami-chan does this to cook some eggs imagine the things Toony-tan does to make cereal bowl

Here's a long ass comic I drawn and Kid is getting edgy: imgur.com/a/YwqSR

Then I shall take a moment to read it.
By the way, good morning TG.

Can someone update the chart with the new Teletoon one, and also have Family & YTV swap places?

That's the weirdest way to get a birthday wish but at last someone remember CN's birthday

you weren't kidding that's a really long comic

Pennywise you dumbass her birthday is next weekend, this is why those losers kicked your ass

That's how a real ninja makes their breakfast, toonami is following the ninja path.

They learned those technique last spring along with Jack-sensei.

Does anyone remember when Robot Chicken made a IT parody? it was their Destiny, CN and Pennywise deserve each other. Though [as] is probably a biggest fan of him.

Doesn't really count as edgy the poor dude was about to get murdered so it's all for the sake of survive

Thanks for putting all the pages on a single album it's easy to ready and save for later

Imagine if they had their own sushi restaurant with Toonami-chan as the chef. that'd be cool.

Hi, /ctg/.

Ohhhh...

You know there's now two secondary trios and that's nice, how about a Battle Royal between the Stoned and Anime trio, the winner must fight the main one.

Everything down here floats

It can't get edgy that's how the NatGeos deal with their deadly adventures, it's a everyday-thing

Where is Rai Gulp? I need a tan for the dedicated winx and shitty teen shows channel
Good job on Rai Italia and Yoyo, they look cute

Well, maybe bel could draw her someday.

Good morning Perla, welcome back

That's pretty cool AM, based on this I have to guess you already saw the movie, right? got some inspiration for Halloween?

Hey That Guy could you draw one with Starz, ActionMax and FX-tan spying on each other? Something like Kingsman would be nice

sup perla! how life goes?
btw, this short comic put a smile on my face.

Nice design! I'll draw her later

You must think harder ladies, that isn't how show business work

Damn, just imagine a parody of IT with the tiny-tans. Toony, DJ, Nick Jr all them having to fight Pennywise (interpreted by Comedy Central).

There's a good idea for those two, a murderer show like those on ID. They have hundred of viewers.

I had a 2-day trip in local radio station, it was fun.

btw, hello, lune.

Meanwhile Toonami is like.

>"Toonami: What? I'm just cooking a nice breakfast for you."

I see you became a fan of the new favorite clown in the town, AM

Say what you want, Warner Bros. made a damn good movie. I want to imagine WB taking the rest of the family, including Time Warner, to watch IT and afterwards they all get nightmares. Especially TW and CN.

Good morning dude, that's a really creepy clown but thanks for the reminder, I haf no idea CN's birthday was so close

Hey AM since you're in the mod for some IT, how about a parody of their poster with Toony-tan or any other tan of your choice, please?

You know what they say, sex sells. That is the answer to all your worries.

I gonna be totally honest, TG. This story remind of those old comics based on Indiaja Jones.

Howdy Ho, Perla
But nice art

2spooky4me

that was edgy. but very nice to read.

Good mornin' everyone!

I show all of you first a Jetix Idle Sprite!

Good morning, Grox

Thank you.

They don't have to worry about those things, they're part of the Disney family. They take care of their girls.

at least no one died in a gruesome way

Hey dude, that's a nice sprite

And here is what that coin really is which Nat Geo Society is carrying with him.

>Extra controversial

Doctor Who x Teen Wolf Crossover, just imagine their reaction

sukeban animus

You mean there's a secret society of these guys? NWO?

the animu trio strikes again, now in a criminal way, good thing they're rich

So cool, Spoops!

>Disney Anime Block's book
Okay that's a nice Easter egg

Toonami has her own band now is ready to conquer the entire district of Akibahara!

I think we discovered Disney's secret plan, they're going to create their own anime!

Now there's just one stage left on their animu path, Idols. although AXN is ahead to them.

>Nat Geo Society

Be careful NatGeo, don't forget they're alive and need air.

Good morning. These sprites look neat.

Awesome, Grox
Kinda reminds in Megaman X style

Sometimes I wonder who's smarter, ABCF or Freeform. Maybe one is the muscle and the other the brain. that's a nice trope.

It's time to kick some butts, specially those that belong to the sites who stole their animes

Is she with claws?
Did you make in FireAplaca?

Cute

This is her fighting pose, actually. And Yes. I made it all with FireAlpaca.

Well now that they have their own band it is time to conquer some territories so they will be accepted in some of the main families and have access to animation studios. That will be difficult there are many other bands competing for the control of the Japanese industries.

Cute personification, Perla

She looks badass in your style. But how she flying on sky?

Who would have imagined that someone as sweet and tender as Toonami would be the leader of her own criminal band.

i want machinima-tan to beat me up