How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzKuNT3v96o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

severely uncomfortable

Are the writers of this show a bunch of furfags who inject their fetishes?

God why do you have to remind me that happened.

incredibly angry and disgusted.

>show has animals as characters
>there's a diaper episode

AHKJ is one huge shitpost and this is what makes it so great.

haha

If I was forced to write garbage like that in order to survive I'd at least slip my fetish into it

King Julien got a spinoff?
Impressive.

Starting to go the Totally Spies route

I sense Dan "Open Wider" Schneider's presence.

aren't animators not even trying to hide their fetishes anymore?

You’d be surprised (or be disappointed) at how non-fetishy the actual episode is.

Reminder that Mort is an immortal being that sucks immortality out of people's toes

Every day we stray further from God's light.

>He loves King Julien's feet which started when he saw King Julien using them to kick some Fossa in the first episode of All Hail King Julien. In fact, he loves his feet so much that he can rip down a tree while sleeping for them,

>He is protected by a "force field" of ignorance and can't feel pain,

>In All Hail King Julien: Exiled, it is revealed that Mort is of a species that is immortal and can suck out the life force of other immortals giving them multiple personalities. This explains Smart Mort. Also, it is revealed that Mort sucked out his grandmother's life force, and she now lives inside his mind.

Don’t forget, we’re gonna meet his grandpa (voices by Frank Welker) in the final season.

It’s quite surprisingly that this Show didn’t kill Netflix but Jaden Smith and Big Mouth did

It’s genuinely a good show, though, or at least better than a Dreamworks spin-off has a right of being.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzKuNT3v96o

How will he ever recover?