Trump loses in the polls:

Trump loses in the polls:
>RIGGED POLLS!!! THEY BOUGHT THE POLLS!!! THE SYSTEM IS CORRUPT DONT BELIEVE THEM THESE ARE LIES!!! THOSE POLLS ARE RIGGED!

Trump wins in the polls:
>HAHA WE ARE WINNING! SEE? THIS COMPLETELY UNBIASED POLL SHOWS THE TRUTH!! THIS POLL IS THE ONLY EVIDENCE I EVER NEED THAT WE ARE WINNING HAHA!!!

I support Trump, but can someone explain to me this Sup Forums bullshitery?

Don't sweat the details.

MAGA

>Trump gained 15 points in 48 hours

Ahh yes, it's definitely not that they suddenly started unrigging the polls, millions of people just switched their vote.

Faggot.

We don't care about the polls we just do so we can trigger CTR in making shitty hypocritical excuses

who gives a shit about polls. they're just another jewish trick to make more ad revenue. just go vote to MAGA

If you don't think it's odd that Trump has been fluctuating wildly between a 1%-15% gap, sometimes within the span of two days, then I don't know what to tell you. Somebody fucked up and people are starting to notice.

The polls are still rigged and hes winning anyways. Thats hilarious

im from peru and support trump but i thought we agreed that the polls are lying now we celebrate them?
also here is this second post so no faggot goes
>1 post by this id

im a regular paco

you cant rig a landslide

they're still rigged
it's just if Trump is leading in rigged polls it's a guaranteed landslide
you fucking disgusting CTR nerd virgin faggot

This. kys op

>Somebody fucked up and people are starting to notice.
this is what doesnt make sense to me
the people has ALWAYS been fucked in the ass by the stablishment, what makes it so special this time that they said "enough"? theres a reason why obongon won 2 times. people are idiots

To be not a dick, OP

We were always unfairly biased against. The media has been pushing this bullshit and lies to try and disenfranchise us and to make us feel like our efforts were worthless. On Sup Forums, we found likeminded anons. We found a community of sick bantz and top notch sleuthing that showed how these polls were not only bullshit meant to disencourage Trumpets but also made by Jews.

Now the game is up, the rigging has failed and the polls are saving their hides. They raised the stakes and we called their bluff and we won and get to watch them backpedal

i hope you are right
i just ordered a maga hat
i will look like a retard if trump loses with it

Too much scrutiny of how the polls are conducted caused the pollsters to adjust the methodology to reflect actual numbers.

They were going on the assumption that people will just accept what they report, as no one has ever really questioned them to the extent they are this cycle. Also, Hillary's shenanigans coming to light may have something to do with this.

Pollsters have to fix egregiously wrong polls before election to not be too obvious they're liars. They do this every election. Look at Brexit, same shit from same faggots, different country.

The polls are still rigged, Trump is just leading by so much that he's canceling out the skew.

Trump's lead nationally is 7-10%.

The polls are still rigged, it's just that Clinton is doing so badly that he's running away with polls that are vastly underestimating his support.

Well we have two possibilities

1. The polls were rigged and now they're being unrigged because polling agencies and media outlets want to save their credibility when trump wins the election or at least gets much closer than what their polls would have you believe

2. The polls actually have been representative the whole time and like 5% of the entire country changed their minds about who they were going to vote for for president practically overnight.

They are starting to show the real numbers to save their reputation.
It couldn't be more obvious.

Losing it
o
s
i
n
g

i
t

polls are rigged, idiot. it's just funny to shove their own polls in their faces when they're forced to unrig them.

The ABC/WashPost poll uses 10% more democrats in its poll than republicans (with 38% dems to 28% republicans). This same poll also assumes the same voter turnout rate among dems of the 2008/2012 elections, when that has already shown to be demonstrably false (mail-in ballots for dems are way down from previous elections). So if Hillary is failing in this extremely skewed poll, that means that her situation is actually much more dire with many dems defecting to Trump.

>5% of the entire country changed their minds about who they were going to vote for for president practically overnight.

And remember, the pollsters are admitting that Trump started gaining BEFORE the news of the latest FBI investigation. Unlikely. They just started unrigging the polls, and now it's going to be even easier for them. Of course any person with half a brain should lose faith in polling agencies anyway, but that's how they're trying to save their reputation.

The real issue with oversampling dems is that it indicates that they are sampling more liberal people in general. While normalizing for party registration will revert the total difference accrued by sampling more democrats (assuming you have correct party numbers, which is a big assumption), it does NOT reverse the effect of sampling more liberal people WITHIN each party bracket. This is especially important among independents. Sampling the total population in such a way that you end up with a 40/60 instead of 60/40 split among independents is enough to wildly shift a poll even after correcting for party affiliation.

fuck off drumpfag. he's not winning

>Ahh yes, it's definitely not that they suddenly started unrigging the polls, millions of people just switched their vote.Faggot.

THIS

KYS OP
we have been saying this was going to happen months ago

The polls are rigged and trump is winning by so much that even rigged polls show him ahead. Not that hard to understand.

Are they starting to do proper sampling now, and not using D+34 bullshit?

I hope this is not some sort of tactic to get more people to vote Hillary, think about it there are a lot of Hillary supporters who may not have originally decided to vote because the polls show them winning, now the polls tell different it may get them to vote. Then again I just sound like an idiot.

The way the polls are conducted is a sham too, one of the Podesta leaks specifically addresses how to oversample polls to get any result you want. Making more calls in inner cities with high minority populations than in rural areas or suburbs for instance, will greatly skew towards dems, but minorities are not excited for Hillary like they were for Obama.

Nobody gives a shit about the polls, the Trump train is always at full steam and does not relax.

Trumps rise in the rigged polls are an attempt to energize Dem voters.

It specifically gives them the opportunity to claim they are sampling "independents" when they're procedurally picking the leaning of the sample.

The polls are still rigged, They just need to cover their asses now that the vote is coming up and start removing the bias from their weighting and sampling so they can still do business when the votes come in and can claim they were close.

Trump doesnt go from -10 to a toss up in 9 days when nothing has happened.

I know you're just a retard trying to earn a leaf, but I'll explain it to you anyway.

>polls show Trump down
These polls are being intentionally manipulated to show Trump down. In many cases they oversimple Ds and women. The electorate will not be the same as in recent elections and the polls do not account for the secret vote. Trump is doing much better than shown and this is an immoral attempt to influence the election and demoralize Trump support

>polls show Trump up
I still realize the polls are rigged but Trump is doing so well that even biased polls show him winning. Landslide imminent