Who was in the right here?

Who was in the right here?

I got a dream that Logan become the punisher. And call himself, The cutter.

Deadpool.

Deadpool. It's even proved later when Fantomex raises another version of the child-Apocalypse and he turns out to be pretty great.

And when Warren in the very next page tells Logan that Deadpool has been working pro bono.

>the slasher

Fantomex basically proved nurture over nature later in the series.

Wade.

Is Logan ever right?

>Letting Deadpool gain the moral highground
Damn Logan

Moi, bien sûr.

fucking deadpool

He's the best at what he does and it's fucking up even the simplest of tasks.

Short term, Deadpool.

Long term, Wolvie because of course we're getting another Apocalypse story.

>Long term, Wolvie
Logically if we're eventually going to get an evil Apocalypse anyway then Logan still isn't right because killing the child doesn't really prevent that. It's as much of a temporary, ineffectual approach as raising him.

Half and half, if the kid was completely indoctrinated then fine kill him, Fantomex says the kid was too far gone but from what we see I would have to disagree. He seems hesitant to kill, he is not portrayed as too far gone, so it didn't seem necessary

>Yeah. But I never killed a kid.
Is that true though? And if it is, is it due to lack of trying?

Couldn't they have just asked Psylocke to undo all of his brainwashing?

He is very against hurting kids. Infact doing that is a good way to end up on his shit list

Maybe

One should forget that Fantomex is a sociopathic demon (with Fantomas being one of his inspiration after all), he probably cloned Apocalypse/Genesis because he would able to get a Apocalypse that he can control. The original child-Apocalypse could hide some nasty surprises.

Wll one of his 3 brains IS evil

Without knowing the future I'd say Wolverine. Sometimes hard decisions have to be made and some assholes are just too dangerous to live. If there's a 90% chance that millions of people will die if you let this kid live and only a 10% chance that he will turn out good, what would you do?

brainwashing doesn't hold over powerful being. Even Xaviers powerful brain washing never holds for too long

Wolverine is right, Apocalypse is too dangerous

Do it, but then not have the arrogance to imply you hold some kind of moral high ground and turn into a stupid asshole when people point out how fucked up what I did was. If you're going to do the dirty jobs you take all the reprussions that occur from it.

That's Logan though, he will pretend he's got the moral high ground when he usually doesn't

Ehh Logans not the brightest bulb in the box. I would have enjoyed him being a tad more contrite personally.

>The Snikter