I'll start.

>Infidelity criminalized
>alimony banned

You just killed marriage. gg

>remove all marriage and divorce laws, take the government out of marriage
>add civil unions that don't require marriage to handle inheritance
>allow a civil union to be broken but a second cannot be formed

Also allow lawsuits for infidelity

Threadly reminder that it is your DUTY as a Westerner to be as degenerate as possible.

It only helps the cause.

No he made it literally what it should be. Maybe make infidelity sueable under breach of contract instead of criminalized.

But Alimony needs to die in a fire.

That's how marriages were like in the past, and more people than today were married.

Separate church and state, no marriage. Make civil unions require 3 years of notarized relationship - apply initially than do an annual renewal. Require having children to require 2 years of civil unionship and fiscal plan for said children. That's how we reduce the poverty population, restrict families to those qualified to raise children. Those that have kids out of wedlock or approval will be forced to donate their fetuses/infants for research/organ donation.

>>Infidelity criminalized
>>alimony banned
all problems solved

>alimony banned

Prepare to see a lot of broke 30+ year old women, then. Who have time to vote. Again.

This plan depends on being able to stop people from fucking. Unless you want to become Saudi Arabia or Qatar, how do you expect to enforce this?

>Prepare to see a lot of broke 30+ year old women, then.

Good. Why should a spouse be forced to pay money to a partner they are no longer married to?

kys, degenerate.

If people want to fuck they can use protection.

Cook, clean, suck our dick, and shut the fuck up.

Imagine if society told you that you had to marry a man before you hit the wall. Like, the pressure was unbelievable. All your friends get married before their 20. Your parents get nervous at the idea you will be forever alone. So you marry. Now imagine, with the same social pressure, you are expected to be a stay-at-home spouse. So you become one.

And then you spend your life fulfilling your part of the marriage contract for years, maybe decades, and then suddenly your spouse serves you divorce papers, and leaves. Now you have to make money for yourself. But you don't have any work experience in anything. You have no marketable skills. No education. Nothing. Your role becomes redundant. If you were left with the kids, those kids are fucked, and will create another generation of assholes that think its okay to do what your spouse did to you.

This was a not uncommon problem in society back when alimony was introduced. When you enter a marriage contract, you were supposed to support each other. Good idea in theory, but it failed often enough that society decided that their needed to be some kind of justice (as in social justice).

The other problem with having broke old people is that they are a drain on society's resources. Both material and immaterial. They drain money, and empathy, and instead create delinquent children and social apathy.

Now, I'm not disagreeing that alimony can be abused, and it often is. But believe it or not, most women subscribe to the traditional gender roles, and would be left with nothing if their spouse decided to suddenly leave them. Personally, I believe there should be laws that reduce abuse of alimony or reform it. But getting rid of it completely will hurt more people than help.

ban all marriages

>But believe it or not, most women subscribe to the traditional gender roles,

Some do. But the college graduation rate of men vs women is something like 60% to 40%. So actually, woman are taking their careers seriously. It's just the ones who have been left behind being more vocal about it.

I'd never marry a woman that didn't have (and maintain) the skills to support herself. And before I got married, all the women I'd meet would bitch and moan about my passing them by for an educated professional woman.

>alimony banned
This. Also give it a feminist spin since it's a remnant of patriarchy when males were expected to be the sole source of income - and were providing for the ex-wife so she had bare minimum to survive. Now with 50/50 income, it has no place in current year.

I'd also reform pensions to include a set percentage of oldest people, the life expectancy grows and funds grow exponentially with them, time to drop Bismarck idea of cutoff age which has been lowered from 70 to 65 and stayed like this ever since. It should be like degrees/stipends have used to have been - only a small part gets free shit.
Shame it won't happen ever since backlash would be apocalyptic.

>Now imagine, with the same social pressure, you are expected to be a stay-at-home spouse.
>Year 2016

No-fault divorce banned.
Infidelity criminalized OR grounds for divorce.
Spousal neglect criminalized OR grounds for divorce.
Non-virgin wife grounds for divorce if led to believe ortherwise/contract was made in regards to. (Ehh...)
Alimony bare minimum for survival OR none.
Child support bare minimum for kid's survival OR none and kid goes to parent with job unless unwanted.
Heavy taxes on unmarried parents with children out of wedlock OR huge tax benefits for married couples with kids.
Cheating with a married person leads to jail time.

There, marriage fixed.

Moronic.

Add sex offender list plus tax penalties for repeat offending of sexual teasing.
Scarlet letter branded on forehead if you want to go 110% theocratic.