What if the punisher was a woman?

What if the punisher was a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Executioner_(book_series)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her name would be Francine?

Spend all her time in the middle east

SHHHT, NIGGA, DON'T GIVE'EM IDEAS.

The female Punisher 2099 was cool.

Why not Punisher couple?

Hasn't there been several female Punishers? I'm not down with a fem Frank unless in an alternative universe.

He'd be Lynn Michaels? Or the chick from the MAX run? Or Rachel Cole-Alves?

What if he was a cat

>What if the punisher was a woman?
There'd probably be a lot more rape in his stories.
Would probably the motivation.

The name Francine doesn't quite have the same down-to-earth vibe as Frank. If anything, I think she'd be a Ruth Castle.

The purrnisher

Francine "Frankie" Castle.

"Welcome back, Ruth."
RUTHED
"It doesn't matter, Ruth. We're still dead."

Fuck that's perfect Anin.

There was a storyline in Judge Dredd about a woman who got judge trainning but didn't get the job because she wanted to get married, then her husband got killed and she became a vigilante called Executioner.

I think this was before the Punisher was created too.

WHAT IF THE PUNISHER WAS A STRONG WOMAN OF COLOR COMMITTED TO PUNISHING ALL THE SOCIAL INJUSTICES GOING ON

She'd get raped. A lot.

did that already

and then she punches a Drumpf caricature LMAO

>endless jokes about her being "ruthless"

What if OP wasn't a faggot.

pls not give them ideas

she could still go by frankie (or frank) if her name was francine, though.

It happened, albeit briefly, in Punisher MAX. No real payoff until the very end, but goddamn if it isn't satisfying to see this woman get her revenge. Check out the Widowmaker arc (#43-#49) if you're interested.

You must mean Maria Castle

Some things are beyond imagination, user.

Y'know I don't consider myself to be one of those gays or nothing but I'll be gosh darned if that ain't a penis between those legs

The sad thing is, I can actually see that happening in current Marvel

>punisher on her period

no.

>that design

>It's a Ruth, Ruth. A Ruth that shoots Ruths.

Ehh, i could see it.

She was pretty cool. Shame she was even crazier than Frank.

My dick would get so hard that if I touched it it would literally shatter

But we already have Carol.

Two in the main universe, more in AUs like 2099 and MAX.

Female Punisher 2099 was fucking weird.

Punishers have to be good characters though.

In what way? The Doll stuff?

Yeah, it was just super out of nowhere. Then again all 2099 books started getting weird as shit towards the end.

A woman's reaction to her family being murdered wouldn't be to become a vigilante, it would be her saying "I'm finally free" and dating black men

They both had fun during Secret Invasion.

>and dating black men
you lost me.

Pat Mills is the answer user.

She's gonna punch the REAL drumpf! Just like Captain America punched H*lter!

I honestly wonder if it's actual niggers behind these posts, some slimey jew, or some cucked white faggot.

>H*lter!
Ah yes, that diabolical Adlof Hilter.

So she is the new Shadow?

What if the Punisher was a shark?

Storytime it?

Don't Skrulls regenerate insanely fast?

Josh Whedon would love it.

>punishark

Nvm, just read the issue, it's just the one page.

>femPunisher is beaten by some serious villain
>He rapes her
>He's a recurring villain and like Black Manta and Aquaman's kid's he keeps bringing up that he fucked her senseless whenever they fight.
>She "kills him off" several times but he keeps coming back for every "shit gets really bad for femPunisher" arc.

Probably wouldn't be well received.

Knowing Marvel, rape and/or prostitution would be in her past.

Why are you people so hell bent on femPunisher being a rape victim? Such a cliché.

You know considering the sorts of comics that the Punisher has been in over the last 20 years it's rather quaint that people made things like this.

extensively covered

Punisher himself is a cliche. Plus at least 50% of female characters in comics have some sort of rape or sexual abuse in their backstory thanks to retcons with writers thinking that gives them depth.

But this is MU black men were talking about.
>dating black men
>parental issues
Oh yeah, user's post was super glowing towards blacks

Cause for a long time, that was the go-to thing for fantasy females. Not just in Marvel, but in general. Women only had two major traumatic character events - either rape, or the injury/death of a loved one.
If you made femFrank now rape probably wouldn't be a thing, but if you'd made her 20 or 30 years ago you could guarantee there'd be at least one rape story, if not her origin.

Lady Punisher should be modeled after Lady Snowblood.

And you should be put against a wall and shot for makign such a pathetic utterance.

I don't want it to happen but I just can't shake the feeling that if Punisher was a woman rape would be far more prevalent in his stories.

>Leon Kennedy MAX

Only if she was put in the hands of some hack writer.

Honestly the origin story should stay the same. No unnecessary rape, no bullshit, just a mentally less-than-stable war veteran mother avenging her dead husband and children. It could be badass as shit, like the punisher already is, just feminized so I can have sexual fantasies about her.

Watch that edge kid.

>Punishera

>a mentally less-than-stable war veteran mother avenging her dead husband
Already done in Rucka's run.

Rape is the only reason that would trigger a woman to go vigilante. That's a fact.

So...what, she would be a reporter (no female soldiers back then, remember?) attached to a Vietnam platoon when their position was shelled, and she was separated from her platoon. Shortly afterwards, she was captured and ra-...huh. Honestly, that's the only way that could play out. Think about it. She's not gonna pick up a fallen rifle and murder her way out of Vietnam when a stronger trained man couldn't.

Let's try that again. She was doing a tour in Afghanistan when her squad was captured, tortured, and she was ra-...well, shit. Not many plausible ways to have a military background of killing dudes various ways without teh rape (Marvel likes teh rape backgrounds, deal with it), dude. Unless she never deployed, in which case her little war on crime would be halted by a kind superhero giving her a hug and convincing her to turn herself in, and put the gun down forever.

It can be done better. I'm gonna do it one day just to set the record straight, mark my words. It'll be known as the great female Punisher fanfic and I'm going to distribute it for free and everyone's gonna love me, and I'm gonna have a donate button on my webpage and ROLL in cash, but that's not the primary reason for doing it, of course, it's for the sake of crafting a masterful story but the secondary appeal obviously is the potential financial gain, but again, it's not the primary concern as that would signify a misguided creative process that would result in a work of lesser quality than ideal. Just you wait.

>She's not gonna pick up a fallen rifle and murder her way out of Vietnam when a stronger trained man couldn't.

This is why you're a shit writer, my man. She's not as strong as a man? Why? Because you decided so as a writer.

But, get this. As a writer, you can also decide to make her as strong as a man! It's all you, but you don't realize that, do you? What a simple mind, hahahahahaha

Frank predates Dredd by three years.

Punpun Kill Chan

The Executioner predates both by about 10 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Executioner_(book_series)

So why are all the female Punishers in this thread dressed like impractical whores when Frank does not?

She's not TRAINED. No gun control, no trigger discipline. She'd run dry against 3 guys in less than a minute and miss all of them.

You show 'em, Jeff...you show the WORLD!!!

That's your decision as a writer if you want to make her an incompetent fucking female. But you can also make her a hardcore killing machine that graduated the top of her class with over 300 confirmed charlie/hadji kills. It's all fiction, in the end.

fan artists are usually hacks

OP's Punpun ain't

As if. If Marvel would do it, she'd be a lesbian (having her be straight would be problematic after all) and she'd probably look like a dude on steroids. Then, add some political propaganda about swinging baseball bats into every non-gay person's face, and you'd have the perfect Comic for Mags Visagio to write.

God, I can actually imagine Marvel Comics doing this...

>Punisherrie
Fixed.

Getting mad at potential situations that you yourself have imagined is exactly the type of thing the SJWs that live rent free in your head do

test

You did it!

I miss Drunk Carol of Murder.

Been reading "War against the mafia," so far I'd recommend it to Frank fan.

She was a decade sober at that point user.

Pun-Pun Kill Chan is only good when people actually include the magical girl aspect

Also Don Pendleton is a Stand up guy, and Saw The Punisher as very flattering. He was interviewed by Marvel and said Punisher was just one of the many rips on his character, so no hard feelings.

>Thread about muscular women with training, tactical gear, and guns
Just going to set up a chair in this thread.

It's actually more a testament to how much I don't trust Marvel Comics. Heck, it's a testament to how much I dislike some of the people working in the industry nowadays. And the comment about hitting every non-gay person in the face with a baseball bat is a reference towards a statement Mags Visagio actually made on her official twitter page (just that it was every cis-person, instead of every non-gay person). Tells me pretty well what kind of people works on this shit. God, I wouldn't trust them with TMNT, and I don't give a shit for TMNT.

Skulls... Give you no tactical advantage whatsoever.

Looks cool. Where do you have the pic from?

What if Captain Marvel was a woman?