DuckTales

How do you rate the first 3 episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!93pREBJA!zTnTDn7uUAfNmhCSZJ3nYQ
cartoonbrew.com/ideas-commentary/internet-disgusted-roundtable-feature-animation-directors-146486.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty good

Freakin fantastic: some lore, character development, Donald Duck at last.

Also best pairing finally came through.

Is Donald still capable of his old fashioned epic flip outs?

Episode 2 was about Donald flipping out and kicking shit down.

From what I've seen? Yes! He went all young Scrooge at one point

Huey is a lie. They pretend he is part of the
crew but he's not. He had not a single scene.

This pleases me

>Webby/Dewey best pairing
Trash pairing, practically incest with your autistic sister

Apparently his character development episodes got pushed back but we should be seeing more of him in a few episodes.

Anyway he seems like a pretty good/responsible guy and its easier to get plots going with characters who are impulsive like Dewey or assholes like Louis.

She isn't related and they aren't even raised together. Also even autists need some love.

>Webby is able to kick a hacky sack so hard that it make a whole through a tree

GUUUUURRRRRRLLLLL POOOOOWWEEEEERR!!!!!

*made a hole

Yeah, they're really forcing that.

She's a shut in raised by an SAS officer.

She's pretty much Robin, not really a typical kid of either gender.

He'll be seen in episode 8.

I haven't seen the old Ducktales in forever but... was Gyro a fucking psychopath in the new one?

No.

Nah, an arrogant weirdo for sure but he did seem to care about his creations.

He's just frustrated.

They'll see, THEY'LL ALL SEE.

>yuri
Get that shit back to Sup Forums.

So was it hinted in the last scene looking a bit odd?

He beat the living shit out of two beagle boys like three times his size.

I'm glad the no-dialouge waifu is still showing up

Roxanne 2.0 is quite the looker.

Anyone got a link?

Damn Roxanne, you got even better with age.

Roxanne must have had a hard life getting cucked by Max.

can we get a mega?

The last scene is meant to be ambiguous for young first time viewers who never watched Ducktales before and have never bothered with the Disney comic-verse either, but keep in mind that Gyro's main concern about his robotic creations is that they inevitably turn evil and run amok. Yet, his Lil Bulb did not harm him, his creator, at all.
So, the solution that Gyro's looking for is a way to make sure that the robots don't turn on those they serve.
Gyro does not seek to create an army of evil robots that will conquer the world for him. He wants to create useful consumer robots that help the people. And that everyone recognizes his genius after he creates those awesome helper robots.
He'll show them. He'll show them all.

Anyway, machines must serve mankind. That's his goal. That's why he's annoyed with the Pep! vending machine that didn't accept his money.

its on youtube you lazy fuck

What do you expect when the reboot is run by SJW Tumblrinas.

I mean I looked but if you say so I'll look again

mega.nz/#F!93pREBJA!zTnTDn7uUAfNmhCSZJ3nYQ

It's in 1080p this time.

she can find better.

Literally PPG 2016 tier.

So what's red hats deal?

Not very good. Voices for the nephews are too mature, girl duck is a boring LOL random stronk womyn and feels forced as fuck, scrooge's accent constantly fluctuates, launchpad is braindead isntead of just being kinda dumb. Theme song is a poor cover.

But of course its a new show so the majority here will love it.

He's the boring older brother.

>But of course its a new show so the majority here will love it.
What did he mean by this?

Twitter poster-san means that everyone should damedame Ducktales.

>not reading chad posts

I get why he's a bitch to scrooge, but why Beakly?

Just judging by the two episodes he's been in so far: he's the responsible type, enthusiastic for family outings, a bad liar and more psychologically fragile than his brothers.

>scrooge's accent constantly fluctuates
You do know that a real Scot is voicing Scrooge, right?

Dislikes authority.

She was treating him like a child, while he's been a responsible adult taking care of kids himself all the time.

cartoonbrew.com/ideas-commentary/internet-disgusted-roundtable-feature-animation-directors-146486.html

>Seth Rogen
really?

He's a straight white male.
That gets far in Hollywood.

I mean that Ive noticed the trend here on Sup Forums, everytime a new episode of something is released, or a new series starts there is an overwhelming ammount of praise for it. There are some critics but its not the majority. This thread is an example of that, there are fewer critics than people who enjoy it.
But come back in a week and that may change. Its a pretty obviously bad show, very low quality, but i dont think people care because its new and its something to talk about. So they dont wanna be the debbie downer and will wait until its safe to be a critic.
Or they just like it becuase well...they just kinda like everything.

He is totally nice in the old tv series while in the comics he is a good guy, but has his limits and can snap.

>launchpad is braindead isntead of just being kinda dumb
>But of course its a new show so the majority here will love it.
Are you an idiot, user?

Looks like Dewey & Webby are going to be the mystery-oriented characters.

Which means Louie and Huey are the Mabels of this show. Fucking trash.

>Or they just like it becuase well...they just kinda like everything.
And this is wrong because?

Hey guys, I just found out that if you hit that little triangle next to the number you can hide posts.

No one ever has to read twitter-fags bullshit again if they don't want to. Isn't that fucking revolutionary?

Lmao no i didnt, that makes it even worse. If you didnt notice the accent coming and going thats fine, but it did.

>There are some critics but its not the majority.
This is absolute bullshit. The first few threads that came out after the first few episodes came out were all complaining about how it ruined everything and was shit.
The only reason it seems to get 'undying praise' is because those people did what they came to do, moved onto other things to get angry over and so the people who actually enjoyed it are generally the ones talking about it now.

Its like throwing a dead fish into water, having a hundred sharks come in and devour it, then coming by when there are a few shrimp eating at the remains and going "Few, guess the waters clear!"

Enjoying things is weakness, don't you get it? How will you know you have good taste unless you've developed an almost painful disdain for pretty much everything that exists?

"Ill show them!"
Wow, he was accurate.

I wanna fuck Kate Micucci

Tumblr: because fuck you for liking things

just ignore him

"the Mabels"...despite have nothing in common with Mabel. Serously, is very annoying this forced comparation to GF.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR GRAVITY FALLS BULLSHIT!

Defend your show if your gonna inply my opinion is "retarded".
Yes, launchpad used to be a doof, sure, more like a dummy, but in the new series hes a fuckin moron. Hey let me hold onto snakes thats a good idea. That, is fucking retarded.

He's a grown ass man. Sure he is brine to childlike temper tantrums and his volatile temperament has kept him from being able to hold a stable job, but he's still a man dammit.

Shouldn't you be complaining about the Nine Old Men Ms. Terrance?

You shouldnt just like EVERYTHING you need to have standards.
Its the whole " if everyone is special then no one is" thing.

he is exaclty identic to his old version.

This just shows you have no idea what a genuine Scottish accent sounds like.

Don't you mean that Dewey and Webby are the Dipper and Mable? Louie and Huey are more like Soos or some other cast of insignificance?

But if the sharks are gone..then the waters are clear. At least for the time being.

>have standards
Yes, let's have standards for children's cartoons.
You need to be a man of taste to enjoy certain shows you know.

Well it's not Like Huey and Louie even know there's a mystery to be solved in the first place. Dewey and Webby certainly aren't telling them. It's probably going to be a plot point where Huey and Louie chew them out for keeping secrets.

They're the Mabels because they are not going to be important to the main mystery for the foreseeable future. They're just going to be faffing about with their pseudo character arcs, keeping us away from the missing mother storyline, essentially.

It's definitely one of the better shows on Disney XD

Which is actually somewhat strange, since Huey is technically supposed to be the mystery-solving guy.

Welcome to Gravity Falls 2.0: Duck Edition.
You like DuckTales? Too bad, you're getting Gravity Falls.

look, buddy, you're posting on Sup Forums in the comics and cartoons board. whatever standards you thought you had don't mean shit and everyone posting here already failed the standards of the rest of society by default since they aren't spending their weekends debating about cartoon ducks online

Well, I think they're going with more of a "Louie is the anti-Scrooge" kind of deal where he's lazy and entitled (and hopefully grows out of it with character development) and Huey is someone who will eventually get screentime (pre-show interviews basically earmark him as the Junior Woodchuck always prepared kid the old triplets used to be.)

Honestly, if anyone is the Mabel so far, it's Dewey, what with the hogging the screentime and desperate cloying need to be accepted.

is it normal that I never understand a word Donald is saying?
like , English is my second language, does anyone else have this problem?

It's not like there's a lot of competition...

>Star Vs exists
Say what you want, at least Star doesn't blatant rip off another show.

And this is good. Is called "Duck Tales", not "the story of Della".

Just pay more attention.

Nah, his weird speech impediment is pretty thick.

Makes me think the show could come with subtitles.

Lol see thats always the way it is. As if the majority of things these days arent trash. You have here, a show that is low quality. Among many other low quality things. And to point that out is wrong.

Honestly i will admit im being a bit too harsh on ducktales.

It has this credit to it, it is trying to just be a fun kids show. But it has faults, enough to make it pretty bad.
Maybe those things will rectify themselves. Some cant, voice actors wont be changed. But other things like webby and launchpad, they can be written better later. Maybe. Prob not cause there wont be people criticizing it.

Your shitposting would be more effective if you had actual arguments than didn't require an Olympic Performance's worth of Mental Gymnastics to make sense.

t. Dana Terrance

i had to rewind at the water hose scene a couple of times. Can't understand him after "Howdy neighbor"

Stop making poor excuses for forced feminism.

No, it means the voice actor slips in and out of his accent.

>As if the majority of things these days arent trash. You have here, a show that is low quality. Among many other low quality things. And to point that out is wrong.
90% of Sup Forums threads these days

English is not my first language, but half of his words are more understandable than any other media.

I really would Donald talk normal like in the comic.

Sometimes it feels like he speaks foreign languages.

Occupando? (bathroom scene)

Kewbasser? (grill scene)