Where would be be happier, Marvel Universe or DC Universe?

Where would be be happier, Marvel Universe or DC Universe?

Pre-johns DC

DC has an outside chance of giving him some challenging fights.

He might make more actual friends in Marvel.

Hmm

this

the idiot that made that picture missed the best part of the crossover, plastic screaming at batman for being a cunt and kicking punisher's ass for 20 minutes

FUCK OFF WEEBS

EVERY FUCKING DAY

MODS

>being this new

getaloadofthisguy.jpg

Fuck off newfag

>DC has an outside chance of giving him some challenging fights.
Like whom?

>Sup Forums was always anime!!1!

Go back to 2006 manbaby faggots

post this please

>plas turning his hand into a revolver
god he is such a treasure

Probably Superman, maybe WW or MM
Saitama can't fight for shit, he just has insane stats. I'd think the fight he would enjoy most would be someone else with insane stats, rather than someone ultra-skilled.

I don't think he'd be happy in either universe, to be honest. You can't be a government funded and sanctioned hero-for-profit in either one, not without it being part of some diabolical plot that will ultimately prevent you from doing any hero work at all. It's one of those cultural difference things, I guess. Japanese shows like One Punch Man, My Hero Academia and Tiger & Bunny all feature superheroes that are eventually rolled into the government or private corporations as a legal and viable career path that benefits society. Over here in the USA, it's almost the exact opposite- becoming a superhero is synonymous with becoming a "vigilante", and depending on what part of either fictional universe you're in, it either falls in a legal gray area, or is outright illegal. There's no profit in it except the value heroes choose to find in it, and while that's very noble, it doesn't seem to vibe with Saitama's attitude at all.

I mean, if he were in DC or Marvel, he'd have to get a regular job just to get by, in addition to maybe not being able to do any kind of hero work at all due to being too powerful. And his great power might actually end up making him a target, he could end up with SHIELD or STAR Labs or whoever on his doorstep every other morning wanting to "contain" him or "study" him.

Really? He has quick reflexes, knows how to dodge and block attacks, he can anticipate opponents... He does know how to fight, he's just so unbelievably strong that his fights don't last long enough for us to see them.

What are you doing here?

Whenever he realizes he needs a hobby, and to find joy in the smaller aspects of life.

Well, he was a hero for three years before enlisting, and while he was miserable, it had a lot to do with him being alone and unknown. In the MU and the DCU not being registered wouldn't keep him from being well known and beloved, so he'd get both a lot of attention as well as a lot of friends. He'd have to get a real job, though.

Being a hero is his hobby, and he lives the most simple life I've seen in a while.

He would probably kill the joker and that would piss Batman off

The Joker would be so small game for him that I wouldn't be surprised if Saitama would just slap him and knock him out rather than painting the walls with him.

He has a very amateur fighting style. He's just too strong and fast for it to matter against anyone that actually knows how to fight.

Saitama doesn't kill humans

>implying the mods are not too busy fighting Sup Forums shitposters to deal with Sup Forums shitposting

Whichever has the Sunday special at a grocery store

Why tho? War of Light was bretty gud imo

Not necessarily challenging. I would like to see Saitama and Darkseid go at it, mostly to see how much the ol' granite bastard could take before being to broken to continue.

>mostly to see how much the ol' granite bastard could take before being to broken to continue.
One Punch

I wish Sup Forums shitposting would flood Sup Forums. That might actually help contain some of the Sup Forums shitposting. Leddit hates anime.

Except actually being immortal might mean one punch to take him out of the fight, but a lifetime of possible punches.

Saitama would love being in the DC Universe. The Marvel one wouldn't be much different to his own.

The league would ultimately respect the fact that he is only a hero as a part time hobby. Even if they would want Saitama should commit to being a fulltime hero with his power, but they have trust in him that he'll help the league when it matters the most.

The avengers would inevitably against fight each other whether its morally right to force Saitama to be a full time hero. Leading into a long winded, poorly written event by Bendis.

>Even if they would want Saitama should commit to being a fulltime hero with his power, but they have trust in him that he'll help the league when it matters the most.
Do you think they'd only call him when they needed a Deux Ex Machina or on every mission they can?

>The avengers would inevitably against fight each other whether its morally right to force Saitama to be a full time hero. Leading into a long winded, poorly written event by Bendis.
Saitama would get pissed off and knock out the leaders of both sides with one punch before telling them to stop bugging him, and then they would.

They might see Saitama as a last resort, especially since Saitama's opponents tend not to survive his attacks.

But then Saitama gets annoyed with how little he's called on and starts trying to take initiative.

Don't forget Saitama also gives a blunt and inelegant but highly effective speech to shame and slap sense into boths sides who then see just how much of a true hero Saitama is.

And being a civil war event, for once, NO ONE can deny Saitama is amazing because everyone sees it.

Thinking about it, it seems like DC would let Saitama have fun and enjoy himself, but Marvel would reveal just how truly heroic he is.