ITT: Panels or pages that sum up a character

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>magical goblin virus that doesnt go away until the one true peter parker appears
>norman just runs away

Superior is a series with really shitty writing and the fact that retards like you think that spider-man is defined by badass one liners rather than story structure is why the character has been in the gutter for over a decade and will never leave

>Superior
>Shitty

Pick one.

You didn't address any of his points.

Why would I? If he can't recognize the superiority of Superior Spider Man then he is clearly inferior.

ITT: slottfags getting salty

The only good thing to come out of Slott's Otto circle jerk was Superior Foes.

This. And you can't sum up Spider-Man in just one page. The good stories are about the human condition and Peter facing his day-to-day struggles maintaining a duel identity.

*que spiderverse

But I have to give this particular OP's picture some points for roast. One-liners do not define him, but they add up to the image. Make colors even more rich.

Whoops

Where's this from?

Atomic Robo.

This is such a favorite moment of mine that I almost cried out of joy when I saw it get referenced in Homecoming

Looks like the Nazi-punching Atomic Robo.

Thank you.

He never said anything about the arc, just a page or panel.

Woah...just relax, man...

Albeit not THE defining Spidey traits, you have to admit quips and one liners are pretty much a staple of the character

Barbara is such a cunt

Fuck Slott. I don't care if he occasionally hits a home run page or two.

They made Superman Asian?

I don't remember Spiderman telling a fatass that suicide is against the law.

His Amazing Spider Man series sucks but I enjoyed Superior for the most part. It's not perfect by any means but it was one of the best comics Marvel was publishing at the time. And while not the most well written Spiderverse was pretty fun too

So is Punisher MAX actually good? Because I'm intrigued.

Note I'm not really a Punisher fan.

Not Aaron's. Read Ennis'.

>hide
>hide

I freaking love Dredd.

For an autistic childrens comic villian he is pretty evil.

>it was one of the best comics Marvel was publishing at the time.
That's easy to say for Marvel books published past 2000. Superior was a gimmick that "worked" because Slott has fun writing villains. He respects villains more than heroes (which explains Spencer's writing too). But in order to have the Superior gimmick work for a year, he had to decimate the intelligence of all the other characters in the book. Plot-induced stupidity is the best way to sum up the storyarc overall. And that's not even getting into stupid shit like Black Cat going full villain just for getting punched, or Norman Osborn escaping two Spider-Men and various police officers on foot. Stupid.

This art bothers me and I don't know why.

You sure you're not thinking of Superior Team-Up? Because Otto was pretty good when written by literally anyone other than Slott.

>doesn't also comment on his feminine eyelashes

That's not Spider-Man.

Why is James Stuart fighting Melt Face Mcgee?

I miss Saint Walker. Not enough Hope in the DCU right now.

Why is Clint Eastwood's face falling off?

How the fuck do you people not know who Jonah Hex is? Why is Sup Forums still here?

Isn't this Reddit?

I thought this was ebaumsworld.

This sums up boomerang perfectly

He is a pretty capable villain. But his number 1 enemy isn't Spider-Man, it's himself. He actually screws himself over more than anyone else because it's convenient. This right here, he got arrested because he stole his own stash.

Shit forgot pic

That's fucking great.

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Where is it from?

Whatever happened to the man of tomorrow

It's actually from Superman Annual #1

ParkerBolts is great.

>Not the one where he becomes Dexter

Gonna need a refresher on that one

Earth One is not your typical Batman but at least this last panel gets it.

Shit, it was Derek, not Dexter. My bad.

Oh shit, yeah - Derek is great!

Say what you want about Garth Ennis, but the dude is a master at taking your heart and crushing it

>She's apache. Dyin' would a been a mercy
What does that mean?

Kek

>This
>Not lifting the heavy machinery in "If This Be My Destiny"
>Not the panel of Spider-Man fighting an army of crooks in "Goblin and the Gangsters"

This.

Doesn't work on dogshit.

I like this one myself.

Disease and illness was common for them?

Oh no, it's pointy batman!

>Panels or pages that sum up a character

God I love this issue.

I'm gonna need a source for this.