shadilay shadilay...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
rabb.it/r/bztoa2
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
web.archive.org/web/20161008204348/http://stevepieczenik.com/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/793511398114529280
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/793482749025792000
vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view
archives.gov/declassification/iscap/redaction-codes.html
vault.fbi.gov/explanation-of-exemptions
newstrench.com/secret-no-more/secret-no-more-fbi-central-records-systems-classification/
historyofphonephreaking.org/writings/htraff/
youtu.be/zfXBNQMj2SE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No fucking way.

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE
RETWEET AND SHARE

shameless self bump because fuck Hillary, also post yfw just as this was release KEK told us she's going to jail
Shadilay brothers!
Praise KEK!

self check bump

bumping hard to counter coup sliding shills

BUMP

you ain't sliding this, fuck you!

Bump

Hold on, I'm confused. Which candidate should a pedophile vote for?

Nothing to see here move along.

KEK WILLS THIS KNOWLEDGE UPON THE WORLD

bump

praise kek

Sometimes you gotta take one for the team senpai

voting Trump will cure your pedophilia!

Hillary wont make pedophilia legal for you, she'll send you to jail all the same. It's only okay for her and her rich friends. Think about that, they get some you get none. Do you really want to vote for such a hypocrite?

they're coming for you Hillary!

Can we get context on this ?

Also bump

SHADILAY

NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

YOU BETTER FUCKING JAIL HER

oh shit its a new one. bump

bump

Nothing is happening my white friend.
Come watch COPS with us
rabb.it/r/bztoa2
rabb.it/r/bztoa2
rabb.it/r/bztoa2

watch the video man, basically Hillary is a pedo

I specifically asked to be put in the screenshot

Fix this mistake

yeah, first thing I though was how many are they going to release?This is all in a few hours time!The shit is fucking hitting the fan really hard!

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK

Hillary going to jail for pedophilia seems unlikely.

Here's a bump.

make seperate thread goy!

>people posting constant pro-trump/anti-hillary messages in a goddamn get thread
>DURR must be LE KEK

Praise kek

Yeah i've watched it but where is he coming from ?
Who is he ? Are the information reliable ? Does the FBI already knows this ? have they proof ? Will they charge shillary ?

may lord kek strike you down, filthy heretical leafnigger.

posting the >DURR must be LE KEK meme
kek
fucking leaf!

I hate hillary with a passion but trump was friends with epstein too.

come on man do you have to be spoonfed everything?
>Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.[3] His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare.[7] He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.[8]
also as he said in the last video he's part of the people that were leaking shit to wikileaks, those people include various agents from over 15 agencies including: FBI,CIA,NSA etc.

>mfw too intelligent to fall for the conspiracy theories
VOTE HILLDAWG

and he shall!

bump in case this is true

checked, praise be upon Him

keep bumping don't let them slide it!

Bump.
This is HUUUUGE.

I know you guys hate reddit with a passion but /r/conspiracy has a good discussion on this ongoing. It's the only part of reddit that hasn't succumbed to Correct The Record.

see
it should be pretty legit

those trips are YUGE!!!

Bro if they're both taken down that'd be awesome. Imagine two presidential candidates being arrested for pedophilia. It's the only way to make this election any stranger. It's the logical conclusion.

Then we have Johnson vs. Stein. At the very least it could be uncomfortable for them.

OH GOD IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN. FUCKING LOCK HER UP!

PRAISE KEK, TRUMP WILL MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN.

good, they do their job and we ours, just spread this shit everywhere!!!

Pretty much all the info READ FAGGOTS

>Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.[3] His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological

warfare.[7] He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.[8]

COUP

PEDO
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

UNWIPED BLOG (((THEY))) WIPED IT
web.archive.org/web/20161008204348/http://stevepieczenik.com/

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/793511398114529280
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/793482749025792000

vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view
IMPORTANT: REDACTION CODES
archives.gov/declassification/iscap/redaction-codes.html
Page 65 IS OF NOTE PARDON OF MARC RICH

OTHER HELP TO READ FBI DOCUMENTS
vault.fbi.gov/explanation-of-exemptions
newstrench.com/secret-no-more/secret-no-more-fbi-central-records-systems-classification/
historyofphonephreaking.org/writings/htraff/

Lots of people were involved with him to one extent or another. Mostly because he was part of the same circles. This doesn't mean all of them frequented certain outings. Attending a dinner party he held for a large audience is fundamentally different from joing his rape tours and underage sex parties.

So far we have no evidence that Trump was part of these things whatsoever or had knowledge of them. If we had that would be a completely different case but he'd still be preferable to Hillary in many ways. Right now you're going for guilt by association however shaky and rudimentary that association was and comparing that to the more sinister things going on and certain people knowing and participating in them.

"Sure, Hillary helped him murder and rape these children but Trump once shaked his hand. Isn't that just as bad?"

great work for all the lazy niggers, copypasta this we need to get a general going soon

he's here praise him!

I just remembered the timeline might be important to add.

TIMELINE. Coup video comes out, shortly after FBI releases the first in a series of Clinton Foundation documents, shortly after that Wikileaks tweets about it. After that Pedo video is released

FBIanon said that the Clinton Foundation was key to this all since the first AMA. It was hinted at that today was the day recently.

ꓘ≡K

yes that's good, we have to make a thread as soon as this slides, although I'm guessing it's pretty early over there

It was prophesied!

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Steve Pieczenik just put out two videos. One is stating that the rank and file of the US intelligence community is rebelling against what they are calling a silent coup by the Clintons and their sphere to seize control of the government. Pieczenik says the intelligence 'counter-coup' is what has been feeding info to Wikileaks. He goes on to state that Hillary cannot be allowed to be president and that the FBI are going to attempt to have her and Bill brought up on charges before the election, mostly regarding the Clinton Foundation, as the Weiner emails were just the go-ahead to blow the whole thing open.

The second video is him talking about how both Hillary and Bill were customers at Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolitaexpress" sex retreat in the Bahamas.

That's what I got so far, anons correct me if I fudged something.

Official thread theme
youtu.be/zfXBNQMj2SE

A leaf

Bump

this is fucking great man

Bump.

bmup

Reroll

If I don't get lolis, neither can the clintons have lolis. Then again, I'm a shame to Sup Forums for I prefer girls 18-25 instead of 2d or lolis.

NEW BREAD GET IN HERE!!!

Holy shit I thought this guy was a nut, but th video is actually not Crazy.

bumparino

Not sliding on my watch.
SHADILAY

Shitposts for the shitpost God
PRAISE KEK