Sup Forums user claiming to be ayyy lmao

Alright so apparently there was someone on Sup Forums claiming to be an ayyy lmao a while back and did an AMA. I was told a bunch of people screencapped it and some of his predictions turned out to be accurate. Apparently he said something along the lines of the globalists are in league with some bad ayyy lmaos and there are some good ones, we only have 15-20 years to stop globalism or it will happen, etc. Also explained why our modern physics is wrong apparently.

Could be bullshit but I want to see the screencap. Who here can provide.

TL:DR: ayyy lmao LARPer screencap please

Other urls found in this thread:

markfoster.net/struc/the_alien_races_book.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82332025/
projectcamelotportal.com/wp-content/uploads/files/PDF/NewBerlinII_Our_Theories__english_translation_.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82350883/
projectcamelot.org/base_new_berlin.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92393605
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Fuck off space niggers, were full. You can crash on the moon if you want"

Bump I want to see it too

try searching on 4plebs
also:
markfoster.net/struc/the_alien_races_book.pdf

I've seen this but breddy sure this isn't the same thread considering nothing significant was discussed. If I'm wrong please provide.

Googles shows an ama if you google "born circa 35k Sol standard years ago" you will find it.

However clicking it returns a 404.

Found that one, wasn't it.

archive.4plebs.org
search for the thread number

BUFF JOOS

>Could be bullshit
>Could be

I swear some of you really are fucking morons.

Hell fucking no they can't. The moon has shit tons of He-3. We need that shit for fusion.

Is that true or just from Moon (2009)? awesome movie btw

Its true the moon has shit tons of He-3. And there's been some research on fusion done with it.

I believe you're thinking of Iron Sky

Okay, ask yourself this: back in 2005, did you think it was actually possible that Donald fucking Trump would be even in the running for president, let alone this close to winning?
These are strange times. Nothing surprises me anymore.

You're retarded OP, sorry.

On a related note does anyone have any screencaps of the timebro threads ? ive been looking for them since the middle of this election

I honestly sort of believe that maybe through some sort of strange concept we don't yet understand meme magic might work.

The Contiguous Universe ETI who lived underground in the alien cities and had all the full-color crayon drawings in high-resolution of his life?

I don't know, I've never seen the thread.

Was simply hoping someone could provide it. Other than what I posted in the OP I really don't know what was claimed.

It was like 5 AM and he came amongst us, posting detailed and strange drawings of the cities and schools, libraries of his people. He spoke of the visits he'd make to our kind, using a strange form of English.

Does anyone have screen caps?

ЛȎƊПǚŤǓǷŲíȽǏųǴŧʼnŮǨƉЛȖƊПЍ

autism

the moon is already claimed. did you not ever wonder why 99% of the craters are the exact same depth

Can...Can I... Can I do this one?

alright..

I declare: BULL-SHIT

I have this saved from the thread. Can't find the set I saved though.

See that's what I'm talkin' about

Just because its totally made up fan-fiction doesn't mean it's not true.

Shieeeet... I was in that thread, but the only thing I found was this map made by Ayy Lmao himself.

what does it mean

not the first time a celebrity has been the POTUS so him winning is not even in the same fucking universe as believing an alien was posting on this shithole of a forum

There is no possibility of going into the future
UNLESS there is some sort of energy faster than the speed of light, creating some sort of
'models' before our light reaches up to this point. Even then, IF you reach this point beyond
speed of light there would be 0 activity passing through any of the living creatures, because light == life.

ЛȎƊПǤƃȨƮŠĿɁǏŮǿŬĂŒǣLJıȪȯǦŖȭōƟĈǨőǢɄǚȂǪƸŷŷǂƍŭȴśðȂnjȦƁƭЛȖƊПЍ

>'It' comes from high intelligent planet
> Creates questionable unclear map in MS paint

I found the thread your pic is from. I don't know if its the thread I was told about in the OP or not, trying to read through it now...

The guy claiming to be special (an ETI? can't tell yet) is this one

olS770KE

thanks for your input nigger

Yup. Ideas have mass and exert gravity. The more people thinking the same thing at the same time causes more of an effect.

ЛȎƊПǑũǶǙğĦȫȄĹƳňıŌǃƈŗȄȏǓłȓĤźЛȖƊПЍ

honestly to absolutely declare it's impossible would mean we understand literally everything which is far from our current situation

all you can say is to our current knowledge and technology it's impossible

I can recall some of what was said, not many specifics but some.

The person claimed they were from some subterranean base / living space.

They indicated that it was not accessible, apart from some specific routes to the surface.

Taking these routes were deemed to be dangerous. Not due to potential danger from humans on the surface, instead either their captors or something else.

Mentioned that they were shown certain images, or the images were place around their home.

Told us the images were drawn by the person who was posting. Quite a few odd images such as the one I posted above were posted, some which were quite impressive / very abstract.

Some indication that the images drawn were imprinted on the mind of the person who drew them (some form of manipulation / conditioning)

Strange stuff. Someone will have the set I'm sure.

With all due respect, we don't speak that language

But, you can say there is no God, unironically.

unless every time slice is static and exists simultaneously (like stop motion photography) and it is merely our consciousness experiencing one slice at a time in a linear order.

Thats the one user, good job.

man the science you just laid down is mind blowing

nice random letters n shiet nigger ooga booga

How can the consciousness of a mammal decide it's streamlined with your 'named' timeline? Our brain is not objective, and even the computer we will program to figure this out will be, programmed by a non-objective mammal.

We will never, ever figure this possibility out.

uh no because it's the same situation

actual scientific method would imply if there is no god then we have actual evidence. Since it's impossible to prove something fictional doesn't exist you'll never be able to say with certainty. This is why the whole god debate is fucking retarded and left to people who don't really understand the differences.

ЛȎƊПǏƉȠǰğĠɋțĺȁũʼnŦǙǍIJǜȎǤšȭćŌŎȩŬǕǵǖȁDzƽŷƝǐĺŲȾŞłǐnjȸƐǴǘȣȉƕǬšƺœȽƤŁǩƜıȁǍȄƝŴţřųȫŸĨŦȺǕĹČşȺljƒǃƄƎƊİijǢǶľĴƃǠǺƫǺǣЛȖƊПЍ

TRANSLATION:
Dumb Sol-nigger.

Also about dark matter.
>I already told you what you think of as dark matter and the ability to bend space is just a mass shadow, it is the gravity leaking through from nearby parallel universes having an effect on yours.

they need to add a roleplaying board so you can all fuck off

No, even as an Atheïst I am not capable of fully denying some sort of shape/model/mass that has set the ignition, before the ignition.

It's called /x/

It's called /X/

OP's REFERRING TO THESE THREADS

>First Thread

>Second Thread

>perhaps i have used the wrong word, poly-dimensional as in many dimensions, space does not bend like humans believe it does, any bending you're observing is basically a mass shadow, either from this universe or from a neighboring one, in order to travel to another universe or another side of this universe in any reasonable amount of time you need a 1 dimensional object called a cosmic string, it's basically a remnant from the creation of the universe, all universes have at least one, usually it's where a vacuum fold took place though so i don't think humans would be able to get one any time soon.

Haha quite a coincidence

this is true, E=mc^2

Lr2Greentext

>they are the same thread?

This is the thread associated with the crayon drawings, although I'm still muddling through it.

It's definitely one of the strangest threads I've ever encountered.

ikr

He is a PDF written by the guy in the thread:

projectcamelotportal.com/wp-content/uploads/files/PDF/NewBerlinII_Our_Theories__english_translation_.pdf

That's how the information from their schools / libraries is conveyed to the recipient.

Sorry mate.

Second part

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82350883/

We all give thanks every day.

It's interesting. His PDF is insane. He's either legit insane or he's telling the truth. No one would create such a PDF just for keks (not to mention the crayon drawings).

He was treated for schizo in Argentina allegedly. This makes sense regardless of whether or not his claims are true.

What I find interesting is the claims that the physics in his PDF checks out.

If that's true then it's even stranger.

This rabbit hole isn't the one I was looking for in the OP (no predictions, nothing about globalists and ETIs, etc) but it's interesting nonetheless.

I already knew I am a dumb Sol-III nigger. It's not my fault I'm retarded. Well ok maybe I did choose that. But whatever. I'm working on it Ffs.

Looks like someone raped a language here.

Good shitpost user.

They make us learn in the brain directly.

Hes calling us space niggers.

You got it the other way around. It's ONLY possible to go into the future, but to go backwards you'd have to go faster than the speed of light.

kek

this is something out of a Stephen King movie, narrated in a child's voice

Fuck off space refugees. If we can't even get rid of low IQ niggers from Somalia, how are we going to deal with creatures with advanced technology?

You learn how by images and knowledge trees.

thank you very much

He's not an alien, faggit, [he] live[s] near the entrance to what you call Agartha. [He is] a human but [they] have other kinds of people.

Some commentary on the guy from a few supposed scientists/researchers at projectcamelot:

projectcamelot.org/base_new_berlin.html

Wait never mind i need the timebro threads not this, pic related

Was this a famous GET by any chance? Or why is this particular quote so familiar to me?

Well this thread has surpassed even my autism level.

Well done, Sup Forums. You never let me down.

This is the thread you guys are talking about, i was there too, it was like 12:30 am when this guy was here, it 404's now though.

Anyone have an archive of this?

These are just faggots from /x/. They'll all leave in seven days.

This looks more like it. Reviewing it now.

It's here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92393605

He was claiming that apparently the relativistic universe and the waveform universe are 2 sides of the same theory, that what we understand as dark matter is really a mass shadow of congruent object's gravitational fields leaking into our universe from higher and lower dimensions, and that there's some real fucking nasty motherfuckers our world governments are working with that if we wait another 10-20 years they're going to fuck us up pretty badly.

According to him many species exist in some sort of strange quasi-state of energy and they're able to shed their flesh to change their appearance but that the ones fucking with us don't do it as well so they look fucking weird.

A bunch of you fucktards kept threatening to blow him up too and he poked holes in every one of your arguments for as to why it wouldn't work, got into some real fucking lunatic science but it was science that was sound nonetheless.

HOLY SHIT, that's the one.

B́̑̔́̆̑ͨ̅̽̏̒҉̷̳͉͈͕̭̘̬͍̙͚͘͠Û̸̙̗̗̼̪̤̂̓̌͟͞I̛̜̤̗͖̱̩̭͚̯͂ͭ̀̒̃̾͑̄̚̚͘͡L̛̝͓̱̠͎͔̯̘̽ͦ̆̃̊́̒̃̃͑͑̈́ͭ̇̋̓͊̚̚ͅḐ̢̛̝͙̯͉̺̤̳̙͇͇̤̣̻̾̒̈̈̉͊̇ͭ͋́ ̲̜͔̼̤̝̝͚̲̬̝̹ͫͪ̂̓́̈̑̋ͧ̾̄̊̔̅̆̕͟͠ͅṰ̴̪͉̠̹̳ͯ͊ͣ̀͊̈̾ͣͮ̓̋̆͟͟H̸̵̵̛̫̩̪̻̗̱̉̄̈ͧ͊̔ͮ̉ͦͮͯ̈͛͜Ȩ̴̢͖͈̳̟̞̰͎̳̳̣̫͉̬̭̜̄͋̃͋̏̎̎̊̾͊́̐ͮ̽ͯ ̸̸̰̭̩̥̰͔̯͂͛̏́̆ͣ̈́̋̍͑̔̿̓̋̀́͌̀W͌̾̽̉҉̩̫͔͈̣̜͖̤͇͇̭̣͚̣̝̦͘A̶̷̧͖͕̻̪̪̥͇̥̖͓̳̹̥͈̗̱̱͊ͯ̒̈̽̇̐ͮ̓͂͗̈́͘͡Ļ̼̯̯͎͖̮͙̘̣̻͔̊̌̋̂͌ͦ̔̐̚͟͝L̡̡̧͚̲̣̲̙͙͖ͨ̆ͯ̑͑̍ͧ̌̄͆̏̐̎̌ͤ͝ ̴̷̢̡͛̑̅̽͐̏̐ͬͨ̊̒ͯ̓͂ͧ̏̀̓͏͉̼̦̫̮͕͖͔̭͈̟͈̖͓ͅĒ̶̡̛̲̭̼̬͙͕̱͈͔̪͍͙͉̋͛͐̊̀͒̀̂͘͢ͅA̐̾̂ͨ̓ͨͣ̈́́ͧ̿ͮ̄ͣͪ̌̈́ͭ҉̨̡̟̠̥̺͔͕̠͎̰̠̖͠R̴̶̹̥̤̗̼̞̟̦̰̗͉͔̫͈͇̝̘̥͐̑̅̉̐̈ͬͦͮ͌͆̄̒̍͒ͩ̕͝ͅT̵̷͉̘͍͈͔͂̒̀̾̐ͪͮ̀͜H̶̛̩̣̖̻̲̖̪͇͕̟̗̫̮̤̬̟͖̠͓ͩ̏̊͗ͤ̆̅͊̍̓͊̊̋̉̒̋ͭL̷̸̛̠̲̜̺̼͓̲̃̌ͩ͐ͯ̇ͭ͛ͬ͑͋͋̒͛̑I͂͐̓̾͑̊͋̃̑̅͑̒͗͐̽ͤ҉̦̩͖̮͉͔̘̭͇́ͅǸ̷̦̘̫̰̰ͧ͛͗̉̈́͗ͧ̎̂ͤ͗͌͒͂ͦͪͧ́́͝G̵̭̳̮̞͉͇̳̺̠̩̭͔͚͍͔̝ͣͯͭ͊͑̉͘͟ͅṠ̏̓͑̎̚҉̪̰͔͚̤͖̺̰̳̤̗͓̙̯͚̤̀͢

Fpbp

>what is GPS

kool klides slip and slides

Modern physics IS wrong. If you track back anything that was purported by or founded on the back of any Einstein methods or theories they are fundamentally flawed and in some cases wildly WRONG. Einstein was a hoax and a phoney, There have only ever been 9 or 10 Jewish people who have contributed in a positive way to science, art or literature - all other famous or celebrated Jews are fake. Prove me wrong.

>PROTIP: You can't

kek this is the most believable alien ama I've ever seen

I wish this ayyy lmao came around more

>I have to go now though, i am not on the new thread, i might be back later though but do not believe if someone claims to be me.

He actually said he would be back but not to believe people who claim to be him, not sure how he intends on proving its him in that case though.

MY FUCKING NIGGA!

Thank God someone else knows about that.

respect, holmes.

That map reeks of Australia

Dude the straya bro who made that thread would be laughing at you, if he could remember posting it.

how could you just casually say the physics checks out?