Why did Chuck give Kitty a costume that was literally just a t shirt, boots, gloves, and belt...

Why did Chuck give Kitty a costume that was literally just a t shirt, boots, gloves, and belt? Is Chuck a pedo who wanted to see that Kitty ass?

quality thread op

Why are you implying Xaxiver designed her suit? Maybe she's just a slut.

You just wanted an excuse to make a Greg Land thread, didn't you?

It's an X-Men suit. Didn't he design Jean's Marvel Girl suit which also lacked pants?

You can't even say that wasn't intentional because Chuck is canon as wanting to fuck Jean, but thinks he can't because he is a cripple and that literally the only thing wrong with him fucking at the time minor Jean who was also his student was that he was a cripple.

Just a reminder Chuck once raped Dani Moonstar and had a kid with a holocaust woman he was supposed to be giving therapy to.

Its a stealth ass thread not a stealth land thread

Why did she marry quill

I'm sure Kitty had a hand in the design.

His name is Peter.
That's all she needs.

>Chuck a pedo
you just realized that? X-men was always about fetishes

>Is Chuck a pedo who wanted to see that Kitty ass?
Isn't this page from the Ultimate comics?
Where Chuck straight up dated a few of his students before?

see, pedo

which ones? I´ve never read that

he wanted to fuck jean in 616

He dated Emma Frost while she was one of his students.
And before that he dumped Mystique for her.

Kitty was always a beautiful girl. She was raised to be a leader, but she lacked confidence, by supporting her to use more sexy and revealing cloths, Xavier helped her overcome this little problem and this boosted her abilities and self-stem!

Go away Byrne

Go away Ellis

C'mon, she's the leader of X-men Gold now!

She was the leader of the X-Men back during the time where Storm and Scott both fucked off though because Kurt was a shit leader

>Kitty Pryde
>Pryde
>gold

I wonder who could be behind this

Why?

Why does Hank run around in a speedo all day? Are the people at Marvel all barafags?

>Why does Hank run around in a speedo all day?

Because he got complaints from the rest of the Avengers for having his cock out.

Not from Simon

>Are the people at Marvel all barafags?

They have a character that's the embodiment of hyper muscle and masculine devolution, what do you think?

>
>Just a reminder Chuck once raped Dani Moonstar and had a kid with a holocaust woman he was supposed to be giving therapy to.

Elaborate

There was a woman who had severe PTSD from the holocaust, which was an historic event in the 616. She was brought to Israel after WWII and was basically catatonic. The Israeli government hired Chuck to fix her as they knew he was a psychologist or some shit. Chuck fucked her and that is where Legion comes from.

In the Micro naughts/X-Men mini, Chuck used his powers to give Dani (who was 16 or 17) a bunch of orgasms. She was in her underwear at the time, he basically gave her so many orgasms from brain rape that she went nuts and became his rape slave

who's possessing Xavier though? Says right there it's not him

that's Xavier's evil urges that broke through to the surface.

It is still Chuck. It's "Chuck's evil side"

>being attracted to a sexually mature woman is pedophilia if she's a minor
Yes, I am mad. This will always make me mad.

>"she looks 25 your honor!" will never be a valid defense in court

Society is not in a good place

As someone whose job it is to interact with 14-17 year old girls every day, you do not want to fuck a girl who is 14-17. They are so fucking annoying

Grey panties are pretty hot

The brood, I think.

nah, she was even worse, only more daring
There's a readon Kurt ended up leading Excalibur

>Why did she marry quill
wait wat

>brood
I can accept this

Jean's green Marvel Girl suit was her own design. Chuck gave her the generic blue and yellow outfit.

That's why you just fuck them. Don't hang around after to cuddle.

OP why the fuck do you keep making threads about this costume every few days? We get it, you think it's a hot design, now bugger off.

God, even Peter (Parker) is a better fashion designer. Which remembers me why did he not make his innate ability with costumes to grab some money from the hero community. Heck, he redesigned Bobbi's costume.