What are some comics where the heroes smash the patriarchy?

What are some comics where the heroes smash the patriarchy?

I love how liberals openly deny that such thing as an agenda exists when the comic industry doesn't even hide it no more.

What exactly are you defining "agenda" as in this case?

>I love how liberals openly deny that such thing as an agenda exists when the comic industry doesn't even hide it no more.

Where the agenda? This comic was cancelled 8 issues into its story. If anything that proves that there is no fucking agenda.

It proves their agenda fucking blew up in their face like their sales.

they are more cautious now, but the agenda is still there.

Have you tried.. You know look at her shirt?

Do you not know what agenda means?

user, please, that's disrespectful. Her eyes are up there.

Fem Thor and Scarlet Witch doesn't even try to hide it. They actually go out of their way to tell you you're evil if you have a penis

wow, you are so much up your own ass that you can't literally identify what satire is

No one denies the existence of agendas.
Every time someone creates a thing it has an agenda in mind.

Tarot Witch of the Black Rose

They don't exist. Maybe that terrible panel from Whor.

"satire" go back to tumblr

Again you realize this covers mean fuck all seeing how this was the very last issue of said comic.

You guys are really fucking desperate to believe theres an agenda if you keep bringing up A YEAR OLD COMIC THAT WAS CANCELLED 8 ISSUES IN.

Ike Perlmutter tried to get into trump's cabinet and donated to him directly, so tell me how is there an agenda when the CEO of marvel is pretty much defeats the idea of there being an agenda?

Matt Murdock wore a shirt that said "I'm not Daredevil". So I suppose that is conclusive proof that he's not Daredevil. Case closed.

>Sup Forumscucks are STILL mad about the CANCELLED year-old comic
Imagine being so beta that you are actually omega.

Are you ready for having your privilege checked, OP?

Matt Murdock is fucking blind as a bat, you're telling me that he's fucking daredevil?

Do you have the edit where she shows her boobs? Cuz that shit is golden

>Matt Murdock is blind
Keep eating up those liberal lies!

Tell me this: if Matt Murdock is blind, what does he need to wear sunglasses for? Checkmate, tumblrfag.

I want someone to do like that too

aside from the tampon issue Mockingbird was fun

I need one of these with Faith.