Justice League Action 1080p iTunes Downloads!

Episode 34: The Ringer ft. the Atom, Green Lantern and co.

mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw

Enjoy!!! (yay for Zatanna cameo

Did you guys enjoy the Green Lantern episode ?

Dat sex hair

Anyone got any recommendations for episodes containing good fights?

DC should find a way to make another season.

Does throwing more money at it work?

So this show is getting renewed right? If it is then I can finally watch it without being all sad that when it suddenly gets canned.

His superpower is literally shrinkage

We're pinning our hopes on CN being merciful or DC deciding to put the next season(s) on their new DC streaming platform

Kyle Jordan strikes again

They still haven't renewed it and they're almost done with season one. It's done.

thank you sir

What the fuck is this thumbnail?
Muh dik

I think it looks more like a scalpel lightbulb

Thanks

I wish that if today's movies didn't suck and full of propaganda I want to watch a Plastic Man movie.

Looks like she's getting fucked spread eagle

No it doesn't.

It kinda looks like Atom is...

everything in the foreground is his arm. hes naked, and WW is looking at his dick

I like that the trend of showcasing obscure characters in the show translates to us seeing obscure lanterns. Like the one in Sinestro's Ring.

From the thumbnail it looked like IT'S DANGALANG TIME[SPOILER]

What's really happening in this picture taken from a TV-Y7 show?

which one?

>DC deciding to put the next season(s) on their new DC streaming platform

This.

Especially because AT&T is buying Warner Brothers.

AT&T just decided to throw in "HBO" for life for their contract customers on (presumably) their high end model phones/contracts. THAT's one of the reason they bought Warner Brothers - for the content to stream.

So spending a few million on another season of JLA (and more than likely, bending the executives at Cartoon Network over their conference room tables and butt****ing them loudly while repeatedly stating: get it through your fucking skull you're on one team now - ours.

many thanks again for continuing to rip and post these for others!