Double standard, how do you defend this pol?

double standard, how do you defend this pol?

>Sup Forums is one person

I don't, go ahead and suck Ahmed's cock Hans

>shit that happened a thousand years ago
>shit that is happening now

christians called the vikings savages back then

vikings are white so its ok duh

Vikings had laws, advanced culture, and civilization. Black people spread using another race's boats, Vikings made their own.

>instead of refuting your argument I'm just going to post this satirical meme image

kraut pls

Not only that but vikings did it in the absence of more advanced tools, communications and culture, also while under existential threat from foreign lands. And it was simply the norm back then.

In today's society we have world wide communications to learn about other people's culture and humane qualities ensuring ourself they are not out to kill us, everyone is provided for their living through welfare and education, and the norm between people is to respect eachother.

Either this is bait or an extremely unintelligent person

>comparing 1000 years ago with today

Well, we don't see Scandinavians going to other countries to rape today do w-- Shit wait Thailand nvm.

Wut? Redpill me on this please

Basically, alot of Swedes go to Thailand for vacation. And some of those go there exclusively to fuck little girls.

kek

>niggers rioting and looting because a dindu got shot is the same as wars fought over territorial and cultural dominance thousands of years ago

Frankly, the prevalence of Scandinavian female sex tourism should be considered rape.

>Blacks have 1000 years of less progress than whites

vikings were uncivilised for sure but it was 1000 years ago and even for their day they weren't the worst. the worst example of viking savagery will pale in comparison to the huns who came before the vikings or the mongols who came after.

Yeah, old Scandinavian females go over to African countries to use "boytoys" too, young dindus that they rape. Quite fucked up, honestly. Some Swedes are really fucked up beneath the unsuspicious cover of their pretty wagecuck house.

Vikings were prolific traders who went as far as the middle east regularly.

They were also barbarians. Germanics in general are bad news its anglo who is the master race ;^)

easy, I don't like the vikings and aryans barely accomplished anything compared to the rest of europe until they were christianized and civilized.

/thread

One of them happened 1200 years ago. One is happening now. Gee, what's the difference? Go back to Africa, you useless chimp.

>Comparing two totally different shit and saying they're the same

How many times a day do you enjoy having Mudslimes fuck you in the ass and praise sharia law and the great Muhammad. Good luck getting fucked there germanon.

In the top image I see white people attacking white people.

In the bottom image I see a syringe filled with poo.

Am I racist?

This image implies that blacks have the same mindset as savages living in the dark ages.

vikings where explorer , merchants had laws and a nice culture and theyhad advanced ships and orientation technology

even the mongols were more civilised than niggers

Vikings didn't ask for wellfare.

This racist thread has been ghosted.

Mage'd.

This.
At least they used force to get their way. Rapefugees now get by by just whining and asking for handouts

So true.

this and the difference is that they accepted civilizations and have since contributed greatly to the world