ITS FUCKIN HAPPENING

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/breaking-pa-state-police-raid-democrat-group-evidence-voter-fraud/

Other urls found in this thread:

philly.com/philly/news/politics/20161101_State_raids_Delco_offices__seeking_evidence_of_voter_registration_fraud.html
google.com/amp/www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/20161101_State_raids_Delco_offices__seeking_evidence_of_voter_registration_fraud.html?amphtml=y?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=NGzgj7TzOQo
philly.com/philly/blogs/in-transit/SEPTA-strike-begins.html
cp24.com/news/two-ont-liberals-charged-with-bribery-under-election-act-in-sudbury-byelection-1.3140935
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WOOOO
GO PA

fucking hell

Holy shit

I hope Hillary brings the whole fucking Democrat party down with this shit.

Itsahappening

But eat about trump a russia goys? Rrrrrraaa

>the gateway pundit

Not even gonna waste my time reading.

What defcon level are we at??

Bamping for deliciousness

Here's a spoon babyfag

>thegatewaypundit

This is how you know it's legit. They have never failed me before.

WTF i love police now

It's sad that this doesn't even surprise me. The level of corruption from the democrats is actually really scary.
BUMP

I thought Russia was bankrupt?! Now you're telling me that they bought the entire PA state police? What the hell is happening Sup Forums ?

What is this, now?

philly.com/philly/news/politics/20161101_State_raids_Delco_offices__seeking_evidence_of_voter_registration_fraud.html

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVE BUFF MUSCULAR JOOS

Any good sources so I can spread it?

How trustworthy is the straight'ngaybandit?

Here's what the shitty source sources you dumb fuck.

Anyone know a betting site where they allow you to multiply state bets?

Time to put big cash on PA going red

HERE WE GO!

>the party of rioters and cop-killer sympathizers and non-taxpaying leeches who call cops pigs
Imagine the satisfaction

Will u ignore this one too? google.com/amp/www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/20161101_State_raids_Delco_offices__seeking_evidence_of_voter_registration_fraud.html?amphtml=y?client=safari

Diversify nigga

don't put more than 5% of your total value into any single thing.

>client=safari
kys fampai

Please be Russia please be Russia please be Russia.

I really need PA to turn red this election. I'm the only non-liberal in my family, and this would make thanksgiving great again.

also, 570 yoderbot. any other skooks in here?

hope they went in with guns blazing

Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of announcement today???? Some insider was saying that shit was going down today.

Sick. FASCIST cops alligned with ADOLF Trump are trying rip up voter registration forms of the eldery that are being housed there.

Those forms have hundreds of veterans of the Civil War on them who risked their LIVES to end slavery and now they are repaid by taking their vote away.

Shaking my damn head.

Please tell me this is real

Well, a >1 post by this ID claimed hillary was going to be arrested live

youtube.com/watch?v=NGzgj7TzOQo

Or maybe it's just a trick to boost viewership and get Sup Forums to watch a hillary rally when they wouldn't otherwise.

idk, right now it's some spic woman talking, I can barely even understand her and actually muted her because she's annoying.

>88
I swear, you dutch have the strangest bantz. Like as if someone gave a Finn a bunch of psychotropics.

It's real. Philly.com is running the story too, so far it is just a local story without national coverage aside from some political blogs. Soon.

Has there ever been republican voter fraud? I swear it's fucking democrats EVERY FUCKING TIME. How can anyone support these crooks? Fuck.

FUCK YEAR

MAKE PA GREAT AGAIN

Trump win in Ohio, Florida, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania is like over 100x return.

Just betting 100 bucks will give over 10000 USD return.

The Danish betting site just changed it so you can't multiply state bets.

Sucks.

Bet their regretting shitting on law enforcement now lmao

I got around 740 bucks on Trump 3.50 odds. Wish I did it earlier.

Oh shit that's by me

I'm surprised they allowed it in the first place. If you follow 538, one of the things they regularly repeat is that if something causes a sudden swing in one state contra the polls, it's more likely than not to happen in multiple states.

Dutch bantz is just smarmy sarcasm that goes on for far too long instead of just making a quick point.

There you go.

The democrats lie so much, media, polls and with voter fraud....

I wonder how many democrats there actually are...

like 20% of the population?

I'm in the 215 267 send help please

>lol'd
Thanks man, this now explains Adam Curry to me.

Yeah, but isn't the election at the same time?

How would a lot of people in one state go, oh shit PA going red, better go out and vote then.

I live in Mercer county in western PA. There are trump signs fucking EVERYWHERE. In lawns, on highways, gigantic paintings of **TRUMP** on barns. To add insult to liberal's injury, my local Dairy Queen has an LED sign that says BLUE LIVES MATTER and supports police while also showing off deals.

PA will be going red this year.

I love this state. Except for the blue governor and the niggers in philly, but we'll fix Wolf up next election.

Ivery got 25 stocks on PA going red on Predictit, it hadn't really budged far from 0.25 each for months

Move to rural PA and get away from the urban jew, you fucking cosmopolitan filth.

>Real Pennsylvanian
>Lives in the city
pick one

I think we're gonna see more of this.

The major cause of a swing is voter turnout. If, for example, scandal fatigue caused fewer democrats to turn out and vote for Hillary, that would likely be fairly consistent across states with similar demographics.

>Voter fraud is a right wing conspiracy

Take this Bitch down already! So Sick of waiting

>using OSX
>actually using Safari

Wait, if this voter fraud investigations spread, are elections going to be suspended and then Obama will stay in charge indefinitely?

PA IS GOING RED

SEPTA IS ON STRIKE

>The possibility of a strike stretching to Election Day has prompted concern from Hillary Clinton's campaign, said Brady during a visit shortly after 7 p.m. to the Sheraton at 17th and Race streets, where negotiations were held.

>"Hillary Clinton's guy, Corey Dukes (director of the candidate's Pennsylvania campaign), had a little concern," Brady said.

>The Philadelphia Board of Commissioners, which oversees elections in the city, said in 2009 a TWU strike overlapped with an election and didn't hurt turnout, but that was not an election where a president was being chosen.

>"It's gonna hurt," Brady said on the possibility of the strike extending to Election Day. "It'll hurt."

>SEPTA would seek an injunction from U.S. District Court to force striking workers back to their jobs for Election Day if the strike threatened to overlap with the election.

philly.com/philly/blogs/in-transit/SEPTA-strike-begins.html

Yes. They try, but democrats always do a better job at it.
t. Roger Stone

This. I live just outside the city limits and do most of my work in center city. Trump signs are everywhere. Hilldawg signs are mostly just in public places. You will se sporadic Clinton/Kaine signs. But Trump you see EVERYWHERE. Peoples lawns, businesses, and just about anywhere else you can imagine. I cannot imagine that she even has a shot because there is no way she will have the same draw the Obama did. Especially in low income areas.

>In 2012, FieldWorks' voter registration efforts in Ohio sparked some controversy. FieldWorks employees filed thousands of new voter registration cards in the final week before the registration deadline. Some of them were found to be fraudulent.

and romney didnt do shit, what a cuck

well its not really shocking considering they barred the RNC from even speaking about voter fraud under court order in perpetuity.

We used to have some safeguards in place but niggers felt threatened when they were trying to vote multiple times. So "voter intimidation" laws were passed against the Republicans, assuring the Democrats could continue to rig the vote.

>it ain't me starts playing

Guys remember what you post here, IPs will be corrected.,

Could Trump win PA and yet lose elections?

Imagine if it fucking rained on top of the strike.

Some elite swiss banking is going on, that's all.

Unlikely, for the reasons I specified above
If PA goes red, the other swing states will too - unless the difference-maker in PA is the SEPTA strike. (Local transportation union in Philly area - could suppress the city's turnout, especially among blacks.)

Congrats your famous.

tits or gtfo

>veterans that died fighting to end slavery are voting
>slavery

Thanks for confirming that dead people vote, user!

The stars are aligning.

A corpse has a right to vote you shitlord Trumpfag!!!!!

Kek wills a freak snowstorm along the entire eastern seaboard

If he wins PA he's basically guaranteed a win

Fake, Obama said vote fraud is impossible

>1 post by this ID

I dunno guys, this seems like a ploy to get suspicion off the dems backs. Something tells me fieldworks knew this raid was coming

Bump

HATCH ACT
HATCH ACT

HATCH ACT
HATCH ACT

so where do you guys bet on the election?

Shut up, Shill. If it's about Voter Fraud, Hatch can't do shit.

I TRIED SO HARD

bump

Liberal corruption knows no borders

cp24.com/news/two-ont-liberals-charged-with-bribery-under-election-act-in-sudbury-byelection-1.3140935

mfw the elite's end game is a one party system

appears to be a painting by franz stvck

What I'd like to see is a fracture of both parties. That way we can either move toward a multiparty system or at least kick the de facto single party globalist / wall st. wings out.

The way things are shaping up, it seems we'll need to keep a united Republican party to support Trump for the time being. But I don't think the Dems are going to go away, and hopefully post-Trump we can smash the Republicans if they haven't already reformed.