"Nerd" character does something to get back at the "bully" character

>"Nerd" character does something to get back at the "bully" character
>Moral of the episode is that it's wrong and it makes the nerd character just as bad as the bully

Fuck that.

>all of the bullys actions, no matter how horrific, is justified because he has it bad at home

Has there actually ever been an occasion where the bullied kid gets back at their bully and aren't shunned for it? The only one I can think of right now is when Bart and the other kids finally gang up on Nelson.

>Bully befriends nerd in the end
>"Oh it would have been bad if he had killed the bully"
>moral: don´t fight kids.
fuck. that. shit.

And if i remember correctly, even them absolute nothing happens and Bart gets scolded.
>And Nelson became a regular on the show.

A citizen who won't fight for his freedom is a compliant citizen, ripe for the government to oppress.

Tall guy in small car gets back at Nelson for pointing and laughing and everyone laughs at the grown man humiliating a young child...thats about it.

MLP

It is though

>ManletUprising.jpeg

name three (3) kartinos in which this occurred

Just goes to show that most writers never had an actual bully. Just some smartass kid that did smartass things once in a while.
When your bully has gotten to the point that theyre beating you with broomstick handles and destroying your property, somethings gotta give.
Not that I personally did anything about it. I'm on Sup Forums after all. But I feel like I would have been pretty justified.

>man promises to pull out
>doesn't
>moral of the story is women shouldn't have recreational sex but if they do they should accept the inherent risks of embracing their sexuality

Were you an accident, user?

Hey Arnold, Fillmore, The Simpsons, Horse Variety Hour

No but my son is.

Everyone here is either an accident or mistake. The difference is how long it took our parents to realize that.

Stoop KiD!

Ed, Edd n Eddy movie

If I could tell my younger self anything. It would probably be beat the crap out of that asshole. I would probably get suspended a week but at least the rest of my school life would have been good.

i was a fat kid and nobody ever bullied me because i didnt take shit from anyone and i wasnt ashamed of who i am
other kids whent through hell just because of the way they reacted, it trully is all about attitude, most bullied kids are twice as mean to others, i remember one of those kids bit me (we where around 15 years old) once and instead of doing anything about it me and my friends laughed at him and then the entire school found out he bites people and girls came see my hand wich had this massive black spot for like three weeks and the dumbass went to the principal and got himself into trouble because he was going around biting other kids

That's 4. I asked for 3.

This. I was a fat kid as well, but when I fought back, never had trouble again.

On Randy Cunningham they pretty much said that it is a good thing to defend yourself, and that the only thing you should avoid is excessive force since it only escalates things

I would say it's all about how they get back at the bully, and how they act after getting back at them.

pushed an asshole like that down a flight of stairs while and stomped on his throat repeatedly while lying down

best decision of my life

Man I gotta use that line from now on.

Tried fighting back, almost got suspended because girls aren't allowed to fight people and my head teacher hated my guts.

>almost got suspended
boys actually get suspended for fighting unless they agree not to tell anyone
hell i got suspended once because one of my friends had a fight with another kid in wich i wasnt involved in any shape or form just because i was near them and the teacher hated me

>Bully isn't a bully just because it makes them feel powerful and important

>Bully doesn't get good grades

>Bully isn't a girl taking out her frustration on all the fukbois she lusts after

>All these people fighting
And here I only got suspended for writing angry words in some girl's yearbook.

>nerds been bullied by a character for his entire school life
>if nerd fights back hes told hes on the same level as the bully and needs to be above that
>nerd is told that bully comes form a broken home, and nerd is supposed to feel sorry for the bully

NO. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD. SKULLS FOR THE SKILL THRONE. BRING ME THE BULLIES HEAD!

are you retarded? what did you expect to happen if you are practically singing a confession of what you are doing?
you should haave drawn a dick or something, they cant blame the dick on you if nobody sees you

My school rarely suspended anyone and in this case the boys got off totally scot-free, my teacher didn't even talk to them afterwards. And he told me he wanted to suspend me because I had "egged them on", which I presumably did by existing or something, but ultimately decided not to and told me that he was letting me go with a warning because he was "so nice".

I got suspended in Highschool for a few days because I entered my name on Socrative as "Biggus Dickus". I thought she would have appreciated the Monty Python reference.

Its the lesson SJWs failed to learn. Now they're fueling their own destruction.

I hear you Brother. Cartoon Morality is a fucking sham. Almost as bad as Capeshit Morality.

>which I presumably did by existing or something
you where being a cunt and tjought you could get away with it, got it.

I was a nerdy kid who was quiet and mostly kept to my own, never did fucking anything to those people. But they didn't like me and would taunt me about whatever I did or spoke about and would occasionally escalate that into theft or physical violence, like that particular time when those guys decided to jump me during a break without any forewarning.

I never really got bullied, in Mexico we don't like the concept of bullying and in fact think it is pointless, it's just kids picking on each other until the other one fights back.

The closest thing I got to bullying was when I changed school and got into a private one for Christians given that it was close to home and I was kicked out of my previous school for peeking on the girls bathrooms, well I got in and people mocked me for being a Christian Catholic
Instead of being with the rest of the flock since most kids in my classroom had some zealot parents or something, wish I could be more descriptive but I really didn't give a fuck.

Usual kid stuff throwing fruit at each other, name calling, hiding backpacks I was tall as fuck and good at climbing trees so guess who won there anyways I digress the point is that it kinda escalated into some idiot hiding a wasp nest in my lunchbox wich ended in my little old self getting stung quite badly.

Anyways here in México we grow with the concept of "no te dejes" wich can be translated to be as spiteful as you can be, I never told my parents of any of these out of fear of my mom getting angry at me getting kicked out of school again and looking like a wimp for going to an adult to fix my shit, so I just waited for a good chance at vengeance.

One opportunity raised after one of the idiots mocking me ran to his older brother after I insulted his mom, the big bro was 12 if I recall while I was 10, a bit taller but I had my good old trusty aluminum water container.

Long story short I remembered some good advise from my uncle and jabbed with all my force the container up his crotch, the older brother squealed like a pig and fainted, the other kids ran crying and I faced little to no consequences after that.

I must admit I kinda liked hiding backpacks but I had no reason to do so afterwards, it's kinda silly to think I was getting picked off for being catholic by a bunch of Christian kids.