ITT: We laugh at Hillary's Rally in FL

Where: Dade City, FL
When: 3:00 pm EST (bitch is already 40 minutes late)
Belligerents: 1,000 Hillary Supporters
>stream:
>youtube.com/watch?v=NGzgj7TzOQo

Side Notes: Word is Hillary is dragging pathetic and scorned former Miss Universe Alicia Machado's stank pussy around to campaign today in FL (full panic mode).
>link:
>cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-campaigns-with-former-miss-universe-alicia-machado-in-florida/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66dxeDUCar4
youtube.com/watch?v=D2h4PhgobI8
youtube.com/watch?v=d0aIqx1McVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have a small, but effective, contingent of the counter c u c k Trump division forces on the ground at the rally site.

Didn't Hillary grant one of those beauty pageant queens citizenship to the US because they would testify that Trump sexually assaulted her? But then it turned out she was married / the partner of a cartel member, was accomplice to murder and threatened a judge who tried to prosecute her? Am I right about that or did I hear a bunch of bullshit?

Alicia Machado is now on stage, fumbling over her words, hardly understandable, in her usual broken English.

>Alicia Machado
Hilarious.

This is my campus fucking proud of the Trump supporters there + the southern battle flag dude. You guys are doing great because I thought it was a Trump rally from the dudes and signs at the entrance. If I'd known I'd be there too.

P.s. I've made 0 friends in 2 years being at thus campus JUST

You're correct, and that bitch is on stage right now shilling for hillary. She just said a bunch of shit in Spanish.

Hillary didn't grand her citizenship though, it is speculated the Obama Administration is granting illegals citizenship at record rates however (because they all vote democrat).

She's literally reading from a script lmao.

WE SAY LAWLY AN CLEERLY "NOOOH TROMP!"

So Obama literally granted this known criminal citizenship?

She can't say "women" either, lel. Keeps fucking saying, "WOMAN" for plural.

Is the the rally Obama is supposed to be at?

Considering the collusion between all of the forces attempting to stop Trump, I would not be surprised if he directly had something to do with this Hillary plant story and helping her (Machado) get citizenship.

I can't stand the fucking sound of her voice... like nails on a chalkboard

Nah, Hillarys fat ass is waddling on stage now.

>that dislike ratio

She is truly America's nagging grandmother.

kek I see what you mean, they're all out at the front of the place haha

That's not a thousand people, user

I agree it's probably less, but media is saying "1,500" so I already lowered (((their))) estimate.

>more of the protesters outside the rally

>confederate battle flag spotted among anti hillary Trump supporters

This whole entire speech so far has had absolutely zero policy in it. It's all "muh feels, Trump is a meanie, muh wyminz!"

They're stirring pots that have already been played out.

What was the smallest rally she ever held?

Maybe it's false-flagger?

MOST of her rallies are barely about 100 people.

Smallest was probably a few dozen.

So Obama was a no show?

Nah, in the south folks don't give a shit if anyone else cares about their confederate flag. They're everywhere.

Not sure if he was supposed to be at this one or a different one.

spamming for kek

there are more people behind the stage than in front

>dat lack of security

were gonna fight for me too make 100s of millions of dollars.

Obama late to the Ohio event...

Chexked her site, he was supposed to be in columbus ohio, anyone from Ohio confirm he was a no show? Theres no recent press about it on google

>WE WILL SHOW UP WITH THE BIGGEST TURNOUT EVER

Clinton Campaign confirmed for FUCKING DELUSIONAL

Michelle deleted all her tweets, then obama amd elizabeth warren unfollowed her; Sanders still quiet?

Ohio stream link

>youtube.com/watch?v=66dxeDUCar4

Holy fucking shit those cardboard signs on stage. My sides are in orbit.

The money is drying up, soon she'll just take over school talent shows to get an audience.

donald, why you such a big bully?

From East Texas to Florida, you're going to have to get use to seeing it. It's everywhere.

That was the entire god damned speech. She did not fucking talk about policy once. They're down to playing identity politics.

They're fucking desperate.

Thanks OP. Just saw her on tv and was wondering how many ppl were actually there. Then I came on pol and wala. Pathetic turn out for her everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=D2h4PhgobI8

Trump Rallys:
>Large stadiums or huge open areas
>95%+ of all available seating taken, usually full capacity, usually 25,000+ attendees and 30,000+ people watching the livestreams

Clinton Rallys:
>Small to mid sized stadiums
>Small open areas
>Hardly any seating taken in said stadiums
>Plenty of open space in the open areas
>Maybe a thousand people at most show up
>At the most, 1000-2000 people watching it live, usually a good majority of these people Trump supporters looking for more meme-worthy statements

"b-but shes winning!!... drumpf btfo!!!!!"

We need someone to follow Waddling Hillary with a tuba
youtube.com/watch?v=d0aIqx1McVI

She's so low energy.

No problem mein nigger.

So to sum this rally up: Hillary has absolutely no new ideas for the last week of the campaign.
Which is truly terrifying if you're a Hillary supporter. At a time when Trump is surging, discussing policy, Obamacare, FBI re-opening an investigation into Clinton...all she can do is discuss already exhausted talking points and play "Trump's so mean!"

Shit is looking good for the Trump Reich bros.

What people don't realize from TV is this is a backwoods campus that only recently became a state college from a community college and it's literally one block from the Mexican ghetto (yet only white people are at the """rally""") and has two small buildings that make it up.

her speaking got better, I would rather get a root canal then here here enunciate the end of a sentence again, like her earlier speeches. but whatever, choose whoever.

damn

inb4 CTR shill replies to you "but she's winning the latino vote!!!!!!! it just wasn't a very advertised rally!!!"

I heard a lady talking on the radio that at one Trump rally in Florida there was 23,000 inside and another 7000 outside that couldn't get in. If that potato head in Utah fucks this up for Trump ima going to rage.

They are feeding those cops well.

she still hasnt shown up?

lololololol no way

She is now simply referred to as "crooked"

yeah someone in a trump general posted about that some time ago, thought it was 25-30K inside and almost 30K had to be told that the venue was full, probably overestimated unless someone can use one of the CTR "fact checkers" for me

although I also find it funny that Bernie was getting huge ass crowds like this at some of his rallys before Hillary became the main candidate, so basically the guy who was getting almost as big of rally turnouts as Trump lost to an old bag that can't even fill a highschool gym...?

hahahahahaha

I love Trump roasts

I was writhing with cringe throughout this whole ugly scene. The Machado part was hysterical though.

>nothing but aging cat ladies and boomer cucks

BBBBBUT MUH MILENNIAL SUPPORT?????!!!

I'm not so sure Bernie wouldn't have won if not for the superdelegates + DNC/media combo.

Is she 1 or 2 hours late now? What if she ran to an underground base in Israel never to be seen again?

It´s over already.