Why are liberal news outlets seen as more credible than right leaning news outlets?

Why are liberal news outlets seen as more credible than right leaning news outlets?

because they are right

Wow, have a (you)

No, liberals are left you idiot

A combination of edgy comedians brainwashing teenagers in the late 00's and the only big non liberal source of media (Fox) being retarded in the same time period

Because nearly all right-leaning outlets are younger, some of the most prominent ones were born by the internet.

Also some of the top progressive publications have had rich benefactors to keep them afloat as the digital age massacred all print media

The New York Times has Carlos Slim
The Washington Post has Jeff Bezos, and before this they kept in the black via some kind of school loan scam with Kaplan

I honestly can't tell if Swedeposters are trolling or just in fact cucked.

cos muhamed was a first feminst

Liberal leaning ones have a rich history and rich interests

Because reality has a liberal bias

They arnt though....

Because right wing news is frequently misattributed with nut jobs like Alex Jones

Saged and hidden, ridiculous leading question with no evidence amid record mass media unpopularity.

Because the right wing media has become a cesspool of Alex Jones-type conspiratards and religious zealots of the o'Riley kind.

Right leaning media here is pretty credible and non-biased.
Right wing media in the West is basically Russian propaganda, at least on many foreign policy issues.

because reality has a liberal bias you bigot

theyre run by the 'earth is 6 thousand year old people.

Freedom of press and impartial reporting used to be central parts of liberalism. Regressives have kept the name but removed the essence of it.

Being liberal is natural, this is why the right is seen as crazy.

>This news outlet has similar views to my own so it is credible.
Pretty much the thought process.

Jon Stewart and Colbert probably had a large influence on this. Are they solely responsible for the fox news being the only biased news channel meme?

Fox is controlled opposition, that is why.

Because they are more credible.

Left leaning outlets print events that happen but tinge them with liberal emotional pleas. They still report events as they happen.

Right sources are garbage. Alex Jones tier paranoia, no fact checking, tabloid quality garbage. Half of their news stories are just reporting hot conjecture and hoping it sticks with their idiot readers that aren't skeptical of anything that speaks to what they want to be true.

I'm a conservative and I still think leftist media sources are superior. You just have to filter out their subtle brand of spin.

Because the media was born out of government run propaganda

>jebposting
stahp, my fucking sides

cause reality has a liberal bias xD
upvote me

this pretty much sums it up.

Right-wing sources (FOX, breitbart and the like) are basically tabloids.

to add to this, most major cities tend to have a "dominant" newspaper that leans left, and another major paper that leans right (ny post vs times, boston herald vs. globe etc).

You can always tell which is which by the one that has massive pictures on the front page like People magazine vs. actual articles.

don't care
just came to look at picture

>Why are liberal news outlets seen as more credible than right leaning news outlets?

simple.

The amount of pandering and bs that Foxnews pumped out during the Bush administration was enough to skew public opinion about credibility for decades. Yes, left media pandering is also disgusting, but the rights complete backing of Bush, Dick, and the iraq war has tainted the opinion of an entire generation.

Because they usually are

Underrated post.

sauce
goddam i could fuck her

Cause Jon Stewart or some other liberal talking head says right wing news shows are bad

>Because they are more credible.
If you're not aware that you are being lie to, but you are still being lied to, then the sources of the information aren't being honest. You're just oblivious to their dishonesty.

Left leaning outlets have been misrepresenting fact in criminal justice cases for almost a decade now. Everything they state in relation to real events that relate to the law are done so without direct citation, rely heavily on biased eyewitnesses, and more recently have attempted to paint events in contexts that are dishonest with the content available. They lend credence and confidence to hearsay and paint it as fact.

They did this in the Zimmerman case. They did it even more so with Michael Brown, and have continued to do so since then with every new instance.

Every outlet is biased. Every outlet is now a tabloid. No outlets bother to provide full citations and references for quotes or claims anymore. Fuck, they won't even give me the full name, location, and time when a quote was made anymore.

They're selectively editing content and quotes to mean whatever they want.

Do you seriously still think that Donald Trump said "All Mexicans Are Rapists" even though that isn't reflected even slightly in the transcript of his candidacy announcement speech?

>why do people assume that the network which reinforces their own opinion is more credible ?

Gee, i don't know why, user.

Because right-leaning news outlets are full of obnoxious fucks.

Nobody likes the typical conservative.

Yeah, some of these fucking idiots actually think Jon Stewart and Seth Mcfarlane are good sources for politics.

>seen
because you're not using your own eyes or your own brain, you're letting them tell you what they see and think with theirs

A

FUCKING

TANNED

SCANDINAVIAN