Why do you hate us Sup Forums?

Why do you hate us Sup Forums?

Yes

Why are your shitposts so low-energy, DUDE WEED: The Country?

you contantly steal digits and you spam low quality shit posts

They don't hate us, they fear us.

Are arguments are so tight and so cohesive that they had to develop an entire system to avoid debating with us. That system revolves entirely around ignoring all of our well researched points and posting "A FUCKING LEAF XD" over and over.

>digits
Is that you who eloped with Tay?

Cause most canadian shitposting is just "lol im liberal xD triggered Drumpfkins?"

It's what I thought

nah were a country full of disconnected consumer whores who watch too much jew tv cause theres nothing to do in the winter so our brainwash level is pretty high and we dont have any real problems until now thats why nobody knows how to deal with them in short our country is doomed and is at the end of its 1st world life cycle.

Didn't have breakfast today my man

I don't mind you guys. I was engaged to a French-Canadian girl until she cheated on me. I loved visiting, tough. Good people all throughout, though Quebec is a bit snobby overall. Alberta/Banff is top-tier.

>are arguments
Quality leaf post. Good effort.

That sucks man.

It was intentional, you guys wouldn't want to post "A FUCKING LEAF XD" after I pointed out how pathetic you are, and since you had no way of refuting my ironclad arguments, I gave you a minor error to point out so you would feel better about yourselfs.

The ai gf get confirmed we are kek's chosen. Those who are designated as God's emissary are always persecuted and hated by those who were not, like Jesus.

The US is barely different than Canada it's just easily accepted on Sup Forums to cry leaf instead of actually making a rebuttal.

She was a 9/10 in looks department but was uninspired and lazy. She deviated too far from her folks, who are great people. All good - saved me the trouble of finding out later.

>nothing to do in the winter
Speak for yourself cuckwad

Checked, because 9/10 if a very shitty post is made, its a fucking leaf.

>leafs actually believe this

Nailed it brother. So jelly it hurts.

leafs are ok

hey leafs i have relatives in missasauga and i've never been there or asked them about it or even know where it is

what is that place and what is it like there

you shitpost all the time because you hate yourselves

Igloos as far as the eye can see and polar bears too. You'd hate it, never visit.

I don't know where that is

Alright, go visit, but you were warned. Bring beef jerky.

A FUKING LEAF!!

Live a bit north of there, it's like a slightly richer Toronto with less minorities and more traffic. Overall a nice place.

It's right in the centre of just about every place worth visiting in Ontario, so a lot of us end up going through it at one point or another.

Lies. Igloos and polar bears.

shh, I'm trying to lure him up here. I've already got a cheeseburger under a cardboard box with a stick and string holding it up.

Shit sorry.

Missasauga is heaven on earth with free weed and cheeseburgers and hot chicks and absolutely no polar bears to speak of. *wink*

this is why were the banter kings, sit down bong

It's diabolacal really.

Your fucking leaf

Not sure if RARE or just irrelevant

Checked and kek'd.