Canadians ASSEMBLE--We've got a Problem

>George Soros starts to lose his grip on American politics
>fucks off from the US
>unfortunately fucks right off into Canadian territory

Here's the story. George Soros met Justin Trudeau at Davos in early 2016 and discussed his plans for unfettered immigration into Canada.

business.financialpost.com/diane-francis/in-davos-george-soros-liked-justin-trudeau-but-preachy-dicaprio-gets-cool-reception-from-audience

This is a plan that Justin Trudeau accordingly agrees with since voting bases for liberals are, for the most part, made up of foreigners and low-information voters. Now here's the kicker--the Three Amigos Meeting occurred a few months ago. In it, the idea was floated to increase Mexican immigration to Canada by dropping visa requirements for (((travelling))) Mexicans.

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/28/canada-to-lift-visa-for-mexican-visitors-mexico-to-allow-canadian-beef.html

Sound familiar? What's the US's biggest problem when it comes to unregistered voters?

Lastly, John McCallum, our full-on-retard federal immigration minister just announced that immigration targets have increased from 260,000 to 300,000, and boys, let me tell you, they're only going to go up.

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-immigration-levels-mccallum-1.3829496

Add to that the fact that the liberals, when they sponsor immigrants, don't give them any kind of decent housing or resources to actually get jobs, and the left wing has the minority vote wrapped around its finger.

rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/views-expressed/2016/10/syrian-refugee-crisis-historic-challenge-canada-needs-to-meet

>
>
>
SO.
>
>
>

What should we do to halt this invasive advance, prompted by our own government?

bump

You dogbanging motherfuckers had better put down the maple syrup long enough to bump this thread, or our country's going to go full-on Somalia so fast that even if the Americans launched all their nukes at us, we'd still overrun them with rapefugees.

assassination

What is Soros' motivation? I don't get it.

Plans are already underway, Brazil.

We're neighbors, you can change just as we have.

Create your own Canadian Trump, spread the pills of Red, and undo this kikery. We'll always be bros till the end.

>destroy the West's national cohesion
>makes it easier to rule
Soros is a man vastly concerned with legacy and leaving something for his family to own. His sons will probably carry on his work.

Bumping to save canada

Fuck off you maple syrup slurping moosefuckers

The closest we have is Kevin O'Leary, and if Trump wins the US, O'Leary has a good shot at becoming the tough Canadian version of Trump who can actually liaise efficiently with the big Don. Trudeau is going to get chewed up by the US when Trump wins, and I expect he's act like the child he is and ruin our countries' political relationship. At the same time, if Trudeau uses immigration to make Canada more and more liberal, keep it in mind that the more liberal we get, the more we hate America (it's kind of just the way things are here--Toronto despises America, to the point where nignogs here beat up people dressed as Trump for Halloween).

California is full of many faggots, but out of them, I dislike you the most.

>implying im from cali
MOOSEFUCKERS BTFO

>trying this desperately to imply you're not

>Frogposter
>moosefucker

I am not on board with O'Leary but I think he could probably win

>getting this upset because of a frog
Yep, Californian.

bump but desu senpai canada is already done. i'd throw em to the fucking wolves at this point

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

I don't think O'Leary has the finesse to woo most Canadian voters, and let's be honest, in shitholes like the large urban cities, people want their egos to be pet pretty badly. They won't vote for a person who tells things like they are, and O'Leary's precisely that kind of guy.

I'm not a big fan of O'Leary or his government-as-business stance, but I hope we get someone better than what our conservatives are currently offering.

>back to implying!!

If Canada goes full-on commie, it'll all spill down into America, bro.

>ever not implying
ISHYGDDT

Canada is doomed. Already overly leftist and now the demographic shift away from ethnic Europeans is accelerating.

> mfw all the continent will become spanish speaking in your lifetime

gj mexirats youve done good

Wisconsin is close enough to Canada for this to matter.

There's still hope. The entire east-coast needs to hop ship fast. They haven't been hit yet and they have very nationalistic, anti-immigrant views. They need to seperate from the rest of Canada quickly before Trudeau goes in for the killing blow and floods them with shitskins.