Seriously Americans?

Seriously Americans?

You are going to elect a big dumb orange grossly unqualified racist POS over WHAT, exactly?

A bunch of emails? A bunch of goddamned fucking cocksucking show nothing do nothing be nothing EMAILS?

America is sick. The media is truly rigged, but it's against HER, idiots.

I want you to remember a few things if this causes her to lose:

Say goodbye to the stock market if Drumpf gets in.

Say goodbye to fifty years of race relations.

Say goodbye to being a world leader. You just handed Russia a gold star for sticking their fucking nose in your elections.

Say goodbye to treating women like human fucking beings.

Say goodbye to millions of Syrians who will starve, burn, and die at the hands of Russian jets and ISIS crazies.

Say goodbye to not needing a bomb shelter in your back yard because you never when Drumpf will press the button over a tweet.

You own all of it when he wins. I want you sick memetards to know that. You got this man as far as he is and the Russians did the rest.

Join the rest of the world in the 21st century

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have a (You). I haven't seen this one before leaf.

Hillary Clinton LAUGHING about GETTING CHILD RAPIST off charge in 1980's
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Say goodbye to Western Civilization if Hillary wins. War with Russia=Nuclear War

Saved

Why do (you) even try this anymore? Nobody cares, leaf. Go shitpost on Reddit.

that pic is a pretty good one actually, here's your (You), you fucking leaf, enjoy Rosie

Thy should be happy though.
Also...fucking leaf.

It's not because of email you shil. It's because she's got a 30 year history of corruption, greed, and selling out america for personal gain.

do the other pasta too

>the whole "Americans are dumb as fuck" thing isn't a meme

(You)

Sage

lol i wanna see how mad huffington post and all those other shit websites like salon.com are when he wins hahahhaha

yo it's one thing being A FUCKING LEAF but why you lefty niggers gotta steal the memes man

A FUCKING LEAF

> tfw they still use "drumpf"
Making it too easy too senpai

Also why the fuck so shills use so many Canadian proxies? There has to be a server farm up here or something.

>t. leaf

sorry man i think most of your country is just cucked :(

Understand that this is bait but to anyone reading: know that it was under Obama that "race relations" were damaged.

>Also why the fuck so shills use so many Canadian proxies?

Because currency exchange rates between US and Canadian dollars are easy, it doesn't take a lot of time for packets to reach a Canadian proxy, and retarded liberal hipsters think Canada is cool and smart for some reason.

This is fucking hilarious watching Hillary crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this woman get the nuclear codes.

>America is sick. The media is truly rigged, but it's against HER, idiots.
lol.

We've been pretty suicidal since we accidentally gave trudeau a majority, the abhorrent memeing is a cry for help.

the real problem for america was always conservitard media like Fox News

THEY are the real 1% enemy

and drumpf (intentionally non capitalized) is their baby

>A bunch of emails? A bunch of goddamned fucking cocksucking show nothing do nothing be nothing EMAILS?

"A bunch of pieces of paper" could still have damning info on them, desu. Saged

It is a document, detailing corruption, saying email over and over again to make people associate it with the emails they send every day is extremely dishonest.

it wasn't his fault thought he is a democrat, the republicans must have done it lol :):)

kthen

Goodbye, Syrians! It was nice laughing at you.

Say goodbye to MEXICANS

And hello again gold-backed currency.
And good bye (((federal reserve)))
MAGA

Calm down (((buddy))), you're gona blow a gasket

You haven`t said a single negative thing. What is the purpose of this thread?

>Join the rest of the world in the 21st century
No. We didn't become the greatest and most powerful nation on Earth by "joining the rest of the world".

Fuck off.

>Everyone calls Americans dumb pieces of racist shit
>We elect a dumb piece of racist shit
>Massive butthurt on an International scale

Go cry

Fun fact, switch Trump with Brexit and this post will sound very familiar.

When was the last time any president has delivered what they promised? Trump will be a shit version of Reagan

I'd like to say goodbye to fucking CTR leafs.

I'm sorry, leafbro. I know you aren't all fucking faggots. I don't know why they decided to use your country to shitpost from.

>captcha has Mexican in it
REEE FUCK OFF JEWGLE
YOUR SELF DRIVING CARS DOESNT NEED TO LEARN MEXICAN
THEYRE ALL GOING BACK

sigan administrando sus paginas de memes ironicos putos uncles juan

Everyone knows the emails aren't the real issue, right? You all know that the FBI is investigating the Clinton Foundation right? Like, for 5 different violations?

Fucking lmao at your damage control.

USA is a kike puppet shit just like drumpf

How about the islamic law your retarded country wanted to apply back in 2003 ?

Suck my cock.

Uh, okay. Thanks for contributing I guess.

Better make room for your cousin Pablo who is moving back in.

mexicans for Trump :) MAGA my friend

They honestly thought Obama could control all the dumb racist pieces of shit, forever, and they could then control them by controlling Obama.

That's why they gave Obama the Nobel Peace Prize, just for being elected. And that's why they're losing their fucking minds now.