Why does a murdering scumbag worship superman so much? Is this the same with other super villains and psychopaths?

Why does a murdering scumbag worship superman so much? Is this the same with other super villains and psychopaths?

Scumbags are people, too.

Reminder that the Punisher became a Nazi just because Captain America asked him to.

Becuase he's everything he could be. And what he and the rest of us should be. It's not very complicated.

Because just about everyone in DC respects Superman.

Tsk, fuck that guy

Why do they call him superman?
He's not human or a man. Just call him xeno or krypto

Because he is a man that is Super.

>REEE why do people hold onto their cultures
>fuck them filthy greeks and romanz and sheeit
>MURICA FUCK YEAH

Are all Burgers like that?

I mean why hold onto an inferior culture instead of embracing the superior one. Carrying that baggage with you into another country like mexico or some other gay country would be shit too.
Just be a part of that country instead of holding onto your ways like a queer.

Who's to say Murican Culture is better than all the others? I mean, if the whole point is that Murica is a melting pot, then it has no culture of itself, but rather it mashes them all together. If you get rid of your old culture, then there's nothing to be mashed, and thus Murica has no culture.

Keep telling yourself that while your country of origin clamors for American music, fast food, and clothing, while you shitpost on an American website.
America may lack HIGH culture, but there's tons of American culture, and it spreads like a virus. Because it's comfy , liberating, and fun as fuck.

>shitpost on an American website
You mean the Banlgadesian bicycle horn forum?

'Sides, nobody's denying the comfiness of Murican products, but Tommy is wrong because if you remove all the other cultures, America itself has no culture. You can't say "it's beautiful because it's a mixing pot" and then say "fuck 'em cultures". A mixing pot needs things to mix.

Remember that this isn't a story written by an American.

>Who's to say Murican Culture is better than all the others?

All of dem nukes do

>m00t isn't american because anime is Japanese
Fucking kill yourself you OBSESSED little bitch

Oh yes, feed me (you)s you Burgers, feed me (YOU)S!!!

>Haha I was just pretending to be retarded
I wish we nuked Berlin

I wish I was German...

Nice tears, bro. Do they have high quantities of sugar, like all US food?

"Superior American Culture" doesn't apply when it's literally stolen Japanese culture, dumbass. Go eat a California roll and then jerk off to how America Sushi Number 1

>prostitution is legal in Germany
>it is not in USA
Same here.

If America took it, then it is, always was, and forever will be American

know your place, sub-human
ram a knife into your throat!

>I wish we nuked Berlin

Me too
At least then we would not have the cunt Merkel ruining the planet

>Commit seppuku for dishonor mighty America

can't remember what happens next. after all that talk, hitman shots a guy, right? so it was all bullshit.

>obsessively cries about the US
>then goes full "I am le troll master xD"
>then "umad"
Pic related is you

Nobody proved him wrong though. America is a melting pot. Remove the previous cultures, and you have nothing to melt. So Tommy's argument is fucking rubbish.

>Nobody proved him wrong though.

Actually this entire thread is proving the page correct

You have the superior pure white Anglo-Saxon protestant culture

The true master race destined to rule this planet and slaughter all the sub-humans as the worthless pigs they are

He's saying they should drop the stupid shit that's been fucking them over, not their entire culture

so basically "keep your kebab, but leave shariah at home" ?

Bullshit Tommy's point is that they should attempt to meld, not that they should abandon their culture

you got it bub, everyone loves them some kebab

If you don't want to let go of your culture, don't leave your country.

love these convos but i'm really horny. any guys wanna jerk off and talk comics? my skype is jack.ryder43

The Melting Pot line is a lie made up by a Russian communist who never visited America. The only reason it's used in the modern lexicon is because Teddy Roosevelt liked the poster.

It's actually the opposite of that were Americans will celebrate their "heritage" despite being like 5 generations removed from that country and only like a 1/16th part of that ethnicity.

Did Supes let him go?

Yes. Even during their crossover event where he finds out he's a killer he doesn't bring him to the authorities.

Expected as much. Your favourites gotta like you.

It federal law that if you can make Suoerman beleive in himself, you're allowed one free murder.

Supes didn't know he was a killer the first time they met. And the second time, when he found out Tommy was a hitman, Batman had already brought him along to help the League

No one here knows how to incorporate cultural traditions into their lives. The USA doesn't really have any other than what immigrants and their families bring with them so fuck that retard.

member when supes stopped being an american citizen to belong to the world or something

Cause that's the name Lois gave him in the paper and he just said "sure, why not"

Superman hates the US government and loves the US

Weird shit

>along to help the League
Which he used to sneak a peek at Diana

They did have him arrested. They just didn't stick around to figure out that the cops they handed him over to were crooked and let Tommy go.

Batman, the anti-killing absolutist hired some shitty killer-for-hire to work for the Justice League? What the fuck?

>he hasn't read it

That's very frank of you, and I admire that.

Kent is just killing it with this tie, man

for any of you wondering, this story is set about the time when Kyle just came onto the scene, and Wally still wasn't cool with him.

Good on you for storytiming a great comic

Well, Tommy IS precognitive, and he DOES have bullshit plot armor strong enough to win (or at least not lose) fights against Batman and Joker.

Tommy never won against Bats. Just threw up on his shoes.

Same deal with Joker. Tommy only shot him while he was tied up (and mistook a demon for the real thing)

>"I'm super speshul forces"
>lol, fuck you guys i'm better

hate it already

Tommy got the drop on them. When some SAS guys actually go after him in an earlier arc, just one of them nearly kills him and his pal when they were going at him at the same time.

Don't read Hitman, then. Tommy never gets more humble except for certain circumstances, he just finds better targets for his wrath.

But he isn't? Tommy sucks ass and gets his ass beat hard occasionally and sometimes only win out of sheer luck.

>in before HOLY KEKS I'M ON THE FRIGGIN MOON!

bats btfo

I'm guessing this writer doesn't like Batman very much.

then in turn tommy gets btfo

Ennis ain't much for the superheroes, no.

he writes a good superman, though

Superman's heart is definitely human. He's good because humanity can be good, because he was raised by good humans.

Why would someone who doesn't like superheroes write superhero comics?

So basically he only picks fights with people that are weaker than him or so Ennis can go 'ha take that' to a genre of comics?

Same reason Pat Mills did I assume.

Hitman isn't a superhero comic. he got powers and shit, but the typical cape stuff doesn't really factor in.

as I said though, he writes a good Superman

>Banlgadesian bicycle horn forum

hahahah.. I never get tired of these..

>picks fights

I guess you could call killing people for money picking a fight, sure. It's not like the whole comic is just him showing up the superhero of the week.

What? He fights a fucking demon, a t-rex, the world's greatest hitman and his son, and a SAS squad. Two of them he got lucky with, one of them he got outside help and he got annihilated hands down by one.

>Bueno

Wondy with her ol' neck snapping ways

>Why would someone who doesn't like superheroes write superhero comics?

Pour le money.