ITT: Cartoons so bad that no one on Sup Forums even dares to bring up anymore

ITT: Cartoons so bad that no one on Sup Forums even dares to bring up anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKgFbomcNO4
youtube.com/watch?v=SkTeoz4vNH8
youtube.com/watch?v=aDK7073S4Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=tmGU5yMf4eo
youtube.com/watch?v=UwPmzIF3eUs
youtube.com/watch?v=-sddM3T7jK0
youtube.com/watch?v=VNLXJ1t5uTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This. Although the season 2 theme song is god tiered and is the only good thing to come from the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=AKgFbomcNO4

nuPPG (don't want to put an image because I hate it so much!)

Mr. Pickles.

I saw so many ads for this. It sucked?

Yet we had like 30 threads of nuPPG for the last two weeks.

I actually know someone who did some animation work for Breadwinners, the amount of hate the show got honestly caught everyone off-guard. They weren't expecting the show to be universally beloved or anything, apparently they weren't expecting a strong reaction at all.

t. Mr. Enter

It seems like the 1998 Godzilla film. On it's own it's probably not that bad, but it claims to be something it clearly isn't and just spits in the face of a much more beloved property.

Sorry he said mean things about a cartoon you like

Just because you hate Mr. Enter doesn't mean you should disagree with Mr. Enter's points on nuPPG. Wait, scratch that. He was being too nice with NuPPG. This show is so bad no one on Sup Forums ever brings it up anymore

Most YTV cartoons suffer, and deserve, this fate.

>implying that people take Mr. Enter seriously
only if you're 12

>taking Enter seriously
heh

I liked it.

That's a same, I always thought breadwinners had some lovely animation.

>posts a decent show
it angered you on a religious level

I kind of liked this one

IT'S

youtube.com/watch?v=SkTeoz4vNH8

What was his name again?

I thought it was okay. Nothing special though.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDK7073S4Iw

Terrance Cock, Cockmale infant!

why is paulie walnuts from the sopranos dressed as a gangsta?

excuse you?

It's a shame Cartoon Saloon's next movie has almost the same title. People might not want to go see it.

>filename

I assume this is based on the book of the same name, the book was good. Is this not?

Okay, I'm listening. Articulate why that show wasn't a fucking dumpster fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=tmGU5yMf4eo

No mention of Butt Ugly Martians?

For some reason I can still hear the principle saying "Cashews!" in my head sometimes
I don't even remember the context of that scene just that one line
Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Are you kidding? Faggots are still milking that shit

I remember it from an episode that involved an argument over some nuts or something like that. Can't remember any details.

Why did people hate this show so much anyways? I watched a couple of episodes and I thought it had nice flow

Yea! Something to do with the elephants wanting "Casheeeeeeeews!"

erky and perky was kino

I saw the OP a long time ago, where they fart-propel themselves from scene to scene.

Couldn't really be bothered after that.

The Breadwinner? It's not out yet, but Cartoon Saloon generally has pretty good output, so I'd expect it to be a comfy film

I believe that Principal Bullfrog got sued by one of the elephant students, and the judge made him pay out to the student in "CASHEEEWWWWSSS. The most expensive kind of nut."

that intro is like ADHD in video format.

youtube.com/watch?v=UwPmzIF3eUs
youtube.com/watch?v=-sddM3T7jK0

>problem solverz.
>a show so catastrophically bad that it made it to two episodes.
>Wulin Warriors had more airtime.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNLXJ1t5uTc

Friendly reminder that this show got cancelled for that.

Elephants wanting cashews and not usual nuts. Cashews were costing a fuckton and a half. Elephants were planning to do some shit if cashews were not given.

Anything made in c*nada

>canceled
>a pilot

Fun Fact: the voice of the one on the left would go on to be the voice of Spider-Man in the current cartoons after Ultimate

Even Ed Edd n' Eddy and Total Drama?

Read the filename

EE&E is a Cartoon Network series, it's not Canadian (the nationality of the creator is irrelevant here). Total Drama is unwatchable.

According to this logic, Oggy and the Cockroaches is German.

Tony Schlong "Schlongman", honey!

i unironically like breadwinners

>(you)

You're a fucking moron. Go ask the CRTC if it's Canadian - they'll probably laugh in your face.

Not a fan of that show, but I will admit that SwaySway (the left character) was the best and coolest character on the show. Anyone else who watched the show agree with that?

All the shouting, very childish humor, very fast atmosphere, yet the actual plot and humor was very slow paced. The characters are annoying fuckups that never learn, always do shit wrong, and usually weasel their way out of it. They try to make the premise They're ducks that mine for bread because ducks like bread, haha! carry far more episodes than it's able to. I never once rooted for the main characters or wanted them to succeed. On top of that, everyone in town is an asshole.

No, I'm not baiting. Troll threads don't count as actual discussion.

Let me guess, you're a Camp Lazlo shiiter retard right?

I was ready for almost anything, but I didn't anticipate that cartoons would degrade so badly that an unfunny shitshow like this would be judged worthy.

What next? Johnny Test nostalgiafags? Retro-fans longing for "Out of Jimmy's head" making a comeback?
Just because shit from yesterday turns out to be less rancid than shit from tomorrow is hardly an excuse to gorge yourself on it, seriously.

>EDGY AND EXTREME 90S
Never thought I'd miss this aesthetic.

To be fair, Jonny Test isn't bad, it is just a bland and cheap show which got too much airtime.

Early Johnny Test was okish, nothing special, but once it moved to Flash, it was just bad.

Armageddon can't come soon enough.

I like to watch his videos but a lot of his complaints are that he doesn't like dark or gross-out humour or any artstyle that isn't cookie-cutter crisp and clean. Fucker needs to grow a pair.

Also, he's an "asexual" faggot.

Thank God Nickelodeon picked up Fanboy and Chum Chum over this.

Ruby Gloom, A Canadian guilty pleasure of mine.

But I am honestly afraid of even post pics of it.

Why? We used to have generals about Ruby.

This ones to.

Johnny test season 1 was good though.

Don't forget Nick decided to get Fanboy and Chum-Chum over Adventure Time as well.