What does this mean?!

What does this mean?!

Other urls found in this thread:

regentsprep.org/regents/math/algebra/ad4/linefit.htm
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1985377
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

d-diversity is our strength?

When and why did this meme start anyway? I doubt americans in the 50s were saying this shit

it means drawing a line ontop of a bunch of dots doesn't mean shit

M8, things have fucking changed in the last half century if you haven't noticed.

Baby boomers and social (((sciences)))

Also might have just been made up to justify bringing in cheap labor. Who knows

He forgot to add the r value for correlation

>t. beaner

regentsprep.org/regents/math/algebra/ad4/linefit.htm

>Black people and Hispanic people were discriminated de jure for a long time, end up in poor backgrounds and neighborhoods

>Poor people get arrested more than well off people, end up committing crimes more

>Police are also more willing to bust a minority for the same crime as a white person, more willing to put down minor-offenses as actual crimes.

Go fucking figure. That's like setting your neighbors' house on fire and then claiming that they must not be compatible with houses.

>inb4 libshit
I'm just pointing out the history. I'm not saying that the problem isn't memetic in many of these communities (Blacks especially, Hispanics can at least be disciplined if their parents tell them to do something).

But dont go acting like past-discrimination's residual presence (and active presence in certain places) isn't one of the driving factors of the crime committed in neighborhoods that are made poor.

Around beans watch your things! Around blacks never relax!

What's going on in the pic on the left?
Is that a dance or is that one of those manners-schools that they have in the South?

Liberal universities and liberal media groups parrot this insane bullshit because it advantages their ideology.

The truth is that diversity is our greatest liability. Greater diversity means more conflict, less cooperation, less unity, less efficiency, and more division between groups. It is a disaster.

The only reason it is being propagandized is because in order for one world government to be made, a truly global system, the people must be forced to live with people they have nothing in common with. It is social engineering designed to subvert people's natural instincts in order to further the agenda of forcing a one world government on every country in the world.

Where is this tolerant progressive paradise?

>captcha: interested max

An Asian majority area probably

So how did asians and the irish escape this, despite only being relevant in american society for the last hundred years?

According to Stefan, communism made the left look very bad. So the left got desperate and decided to import minorities who would vote democrat.

White people are just natural cucks, if you ask me.

>Police are also more willing to bust a minority for the same crime as a white person, more willing to put down minor-offenses as actual crimes.
Source?

>>Poor people get arrested more than well off people, end up committing crimes more
What did you mean by this? Police arrest poor people for no reason, which causes them to start actually committing crimes as a former of protest?

Seriously not being racists when

>Japan is nuke twice

>Very hard working and wealthy people now

>Vietnam is bombed to shit

>Doing pretty decent

>Vietnamese refugees are educated and have low crime rates

>White people don't "draw good borders" for middle eastern countries

>All hell breaks lose

Hmm... I wonder if there is some factor resulting in these vastly different outcomes. Maybe something to do with... genetics...

kill yourself, juan.

>White people are just natural cucks, if you ask me.
Doesn't make much sense when you look at the history of white people, famalam

that, my friend, is an argument

Singapore?

>poor people aren't completely at fault for the crimes they commit cuz poverty maaaaaan
You could also say that these families are stuck in povery because it is very hard for a former criminal to find work and support a family enough to bring them out of the poor class

>a trend graph without an r?
for shame
also correlation =/= causation
but fuck niggers

What video is this? Check the sources in the description box for the source on Ethnic Diversity and Violent Crime 2010.

Do it on a per-city basis and I might be interested.

Asians didn't in many neighborhoods.
Korea Town in LA is pretty harsh and many there are generally as poor as Hispanics in similar neighborhoods.
Similar situation for the Chinese and Japanese on the West Coast.

However, there are a larger portion of Asians who do well as first and second generation immigrants and I think I mentioned this which is that the discipline in their families, combined with their general valuing of education no matter what society they're in, tended to push them out of poverty from the onset.

Irish did better eventually largely due to clustering in certain areas and neighborhoods. They would become the policemen and eventually worked their way up socially.

Blacks generally don't get that in their neighborhoods and even if their parent is able to see the value of education, their kids don't respect them at all.

Hispanics tend to have a similar situation but when the Parent takes the time to sit down and force the kid to do their homework, they actually do it.

The core difference between Hispanics and Blacks and Asians and Irish is that many of the poorest Hispanics and Black neighborhoods were here from slavery and crop-sharing eras. Hartford is a good example: despite being in New England, it has a very sizable Puerto Rican population that, along with blacks, makes up the majority of its lower-class inhabitants. Historically, most can trace their family back to one of the farms or plantations in the area as workers.

It's also worth noting that neither Asians, nor Hispanics nor the Irish or Italians ever had conceited and repeated efforts to fuck them over, either de-jure or de-facto
Blacks have had :
>Slavery
>Jim Crow
>Reagan/Nixon's Drug War
>Sub-Mortgage Housing Crisis
With the last three all but confirmed to be intentionally targeting black people.

The good ones became the minority in the Purge (WW2)

Now, reparations and the like would do nothing effective or long-term for black people. The core issue is that their culture is fundamentally toxic in the US in a way that surpasses the shit you see in all but the worse Hispanic neighborhoods (who at least have a consistent sense of community to hold them in a status-quo).

I didn't say that.

I said that poor people ARE at fault for their crimes but why they are poor is usually due to something several generations back that made it difficult for social mobility to occur.

You bring up a great point though. A former criminal who can't find work or is in jail makes it difficult to raise kids who, themselves, are more likely to fail in school without a steady household and often (if they're in a school that mainly pulls black/hispanic kids) with under-funded schools (under what is already considered a bare minimum).
That starts the cycle over again.

I forgot to mention the role of crime and poverty, thank you

You're absolutely fucking ignorant on this issue.

Read the first essay in this book. You are literally wrong on all fronts. Black people and families were rapidly improving until the 1960s. Asians were far poorer than blacks in the 1940s and are now far, far richer. People fucking HATED asians at that time. They worked hard, adapted to American culture and moved up. The same with the Indians. The same with the Jews.
Poverty has a NEGATIVE correlation with violent crime.
You are assuming that poverty causes crime, not that criminals are bad at living civilised lives and making money.
The black family has been absolutely destroyed in the last 50 years. Do you really have the fucking gall to blame that on a history of oppression?
What about the Caribbean blacks? Why do they do so much better than african-americans? Because evil honkeys have Sierra Leone gene detectors in their eyes?

Source.

Or maybe it has to do with their culture?

Japan was filled to the brim by the US with cash after WW2, as we attempted to make it a capitalist/US-friendly bastion where Russia and China were moving in on similarly third-world Asian nations.

Vietnam is doing okay now but that's largely to do with its strong social-code and its rejection of Communism.

We drew the borders in the Middle East, left secular dictators there (something our ancestors understood was neccesary that our modern leaders somehow forgot about) and then removed those dictators and then left those countries to the mercy of any religious nut or demagogue to take advantage of.

Now, to your credit, The middle east is filled with tons of mouth-breathing, backwards-thinking dickheads. In fact, a majority of the people there are like that.

But the main reason that the middle east blew up like it has today was we set up borders, forcibly quelled the peoples discontent with proxy-dictators and then removed those dictators. Like somehow people would just suddenly be okay with each other and respected the authority for any reason other than fear of getting killed.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1985377

No, that poor people commit more crimes since they will typically have more needs to be met that aren't easily filled by legal means.

Wouldn't a 100% black place, like somalia, be 100% crime, so top left?

non whites = crime
documented
shows eric holder stopped government from keeping black crime state, because so bad
/thread

The problem is most definitely the lack of desire to leave behind black culture and the welfare state.
The industrious chinese have faced rampant discrimination (by law) in so many places worldwide, and despite that they've frequently usurped the native population as the core of academia and college graduates in their host nation. So many minorities have faced huge levels of discrimination (even threats of mass murder, see the Armenians) and have succeeded hugely in the midst of hostile native populations.

The US fucking LOVES black people. They get so many policies in their favour, they're coddled to shit and told to embrace their "black" heritage and culture which is essentially no more than Scottish highland culture of the 1600s. Their culture is absolutely degenerate, and all attempts to alleviate their responsibility to improve their own communities are simply leaving them in a state of perpetual poverty and dimwittedness.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out.

On the subject of the Black Family being destroyed, I've read (and based on personal experiences) that that was largely due to the War on Drugs which criminalized marijuana (a popular drug of choice among blacks) severely which led to many black young men being arrested. That led to many not being available for their families which, in turn, led to the children growing up in less stable households.

Your point about Caribbean blacks is only half true though. Take the DR and Haiti for example. Haiti is doing terribly and is predominantly black whereas the DR is doing well but is predominantly hispanic

>Thomas Sowell

My nigga.

>Asians were far poorer than blacks in the 1940s
this actually isn't unlikely, especially in the south as far more blacks owned land than asians and probably had a better quality of life. I wonder if they just couldn't adapt to urban life because of racism and segregation

linear regression

>Haiti is doing terribly and is predominantly black
Haiti killed and banned their whites and were completely abandoned and isolated by the west, living in their own bubble for over a century. It's not surprising that they are so poor, as they are more african than many african countries.

I've not looked too much into the native populations of Haiti and DR in their own territory. I know that they're frequently plagued with piss-poor natural events, but that's about it. Caribbean blacks who moved to America, though, integrated very fast as they did not seek to lump themselves in with the African-Americans. They adapted New England culture very quickly, while African-Americans adopted the culture of southern Whites.

On the black family being destroyed by the war on drugs, I'm certain that it didn't help, that's for sure. But don't you think it's likely that the huge use of drug use in black culture was a symptom of the problem which is the wholly different cultural norms of black and white america? Blacks in the US have been pushed away from white culture by academia for half a century, and things have been getting so much worse for them. No other race has a frequent insult for people who have adapted well to white culture - African Americans do (Uncle Tom).
The Welfare state and a failed public schooling which embraces laziness and a lack of vigour have destroyed the potential of many black children.

>Caribbean blacks who moved to America, though, integrated very fast as they did not seek to lump themselves in with the African-Americans

first generation haitian confirming this.
it's mostly because social stratification is alive and well in our culture, so hating niggers and wanting to stay as far away as possible from them wasn't exactly new to us.

Probably some rich non-country like Singapore.

Right but my point was that the bag of africans in the carribean is a mixed one.
Haiti and Trinidad are in shit shape while DR and Jamaica are doing solid (crime notwithstanding)

Huh, this is really interesting.
I'll re-evaluate my evaluation.

I actually have a friend from the DR who said something similar but only regarding Dominicans to the US and, interestingly enough, other immigrants to the DR.

I suppose this somewhat aids my theory that a big part of the issue with Blacks in the US is that many trace their lineage back to slavery and that was kind of the 'original sin' of their suffering, compounded by Jim Crow, the War on Drugs and the Mortgage crisis every time they start to pick up a bit of steam.

I mean, those events were hardly the cause of whites as much as politicians and bankers for the most part

Mexico and Africa exist. How's the violent crime rates there?

Meme cream.

Diversity is strength.

T. Ctr

I don't buy this at all. That would mean that the good ones were a small minority the whole time and yet just using this country as example has made massive advances before the degeneracy got this bad. That's a defeatist attitude.

Jamaica wasn't raped by commies and was way more open to anglo culture and the west, welcoming more trade and tourism. If you're a tiny island nation, it's a good thing to be "neoliberal" as the left calls it

this can only be blamed on boomers

you can thank the french for that, along with the rest of the world that refused to acknowledge haiti as it's own nation while still taking whatever they wanted from them.

haiti is a daily reminder that buying your freedom isn't a realistic thing

He's showing that there exists a positive linear relationship between diversity and crime rate. Although the correlation is not strong (looks like a 0.6 correlation coefficient) there certainly is a relationship. The exact reasoning for this is debatable. One argument could be that it forces people with conflicting beliefs into more situations, leading to more disputes, leading to more crime.

countries with high ethnic diversities are usually underdeveloped post-colonial countries in africa and asia.

> refused to acknowledge haiti as it's own nation while still taking whatever they wanted from them
they had little to do with Haiti once they kicked the whites out and murdered the remaining ones. Haitians did so partially because they felt unsafe because they were shunned by the international community after the violent revolt against their masters, but it may be the reason why the country never got anything done after its independence

Pic related:
"Dessalines orders the slaughter of the remaining French residents in Haiti after promising them protection. Blacks and mulattoes, most of them former slaves, exact revenge on the whites and as many as 4,000 are killed. They are urged on by Dessalines, who famously cried, "Koupe tèt, brule kay," meaning, "Cut their heads, burn their houses."

African countries have high rates of ethnic diversity

The map is for American States, leaf.

Dunno about Hueland but in Canada it was Trudeau Sr in the sixties who began tearing down Canada as a collection of European values and integrity and started spouting the "cultural mosaic" "Canada is multicultural" meme so everyone would stop making fun of the frogs and have to take mandatory French classes in school and be bilingual for government jobs even if you live in fucking Newfoundland or BC or even work in an airport.

In America the "nation of immigrants" meme didn't come about until the big immigration wave in the 1910's and 1920's to make Italians and Jews feel welcome.

Judging from that, it's around .3, but with a p-value around .05
Oh shit