1. Who asked for this?

1. Who asked for this?

2. I'm sure this has nothing to do with Jean being the Phoenix for the movie next year right? Nothing at all...

3. Are they going to bring "normal" Logan and Scott back form the dead to have yet again another triangle?

No. Marvel editorial prefer Wolverine and Jean, so Scott will stay dead while Logan comes back to fuck Jean. Fans will complain and they will lose sales, but they wont care because Marvel is too good to be in the wrong.

>1. Who asked for this?
me
a.2. I'm sure this has nothing to do with Jean being the Phoenix for the movie next year right? Nothing at all...
but that's teen jean in the movie. And this mini ends 6 month before the movie
>3. Are they going to bring "normal" Logan and Scott back form the dead to have yet again another triangle?
No. Because Wolverine will be back in some big crossover or in the RETURN OF WOLVERINE or some shit like that

As an X-Men fan what worries me is
-How will this affect Phoenix Lore? How do you go from being the a White Phoenix of the Crown in the White Hot Room to walking on earth again? It's like going from being a real omnipotent God (not like Thor), to being a human.
-Does this mean the Phoenix will be very nerfed?
-What enemies can the Phoenix have?
-What will happen to Rachel?
-Will the writers realize Emma and Jean have a very nuanced relationship? Jean has saved the life of Emma like 3 times, and pushed the Scott/Emma relationship into happening. + Stuff like Endsong.

I support Jean fucking Logan. That was always their endgame. Morrison run should have ended with Scott and Jean divorcing like adults, and a wife swap.

This is their form of malicious compliance. They're giving people that wanted old characters back an old character, fullfilling their wish in most spiteful way possible.

>"normal" Logan
honestly old man logan is just him drawn with grey hair and a jacket, 90% he doesn't differ at all

why are there so many copies of Jean around too? And they all have the same powers.
>Teen Jean
>Old Jean
>Rachel
>Hope

what's the point?

Jean and Logan was never the endgame until the FOX movies happened. There were passing flirts in the old comic but nothing more. Who cried when Jean died? Logan? Nope.

oh for got Madylon

Logan killed Xorneto after Xorneto killed Jean, and lost his mind when Jean died, going feral

>Hope is a copy of Jean

Red hair is not a super power.

and this is how she died 14 years ago

Which is a failing of the writers, in terms of characterization. Though it comes across as a way for the writers to use Wolverine without it being the actual Wolverine. I guess the writers assume editors do their job, but end up changing an AU character because editors don't actually do their job.

Aww, so the real endgame is ScottxJeanxEmma while logan is still dead and black bolt is cucked for life! Perfect!

>-How will this affect Phoenix Lore?

>Implying 'Phoenix lore' has ever stayed consistent from one writer to the next.

This post is Right.

We have FemLogan, OldLogan, EdgyLogan and YoungLogan for O5. He is not coming back anytime soon. First they need to stop raping OML and it's not going to happen as well.

I'd say it remained consistent from Morrison until the mess that was AvX.
Pak's Endsong and Warsong followed Morrison closely, and when Rachel was a cosmic character in space with a bit of the Phoenix (and had a Shi Ar boyfriend with a bit of the Phoenix in a sword), it wasnt stuff that broke Phoenix lore, like the Phoenix destroying inhabited planets casually while traveling to earth, or Phoenix hosts needing to practice Kung Fu with Iron Fist.

God damn Rachel was so hot in this book

yes, that is her best look, all other looks are shit in comparison to that one. But nowadays a hero cant show that much skin.

I hope this Jean thing ends up with something like the Phoenix 5 but well done.
By that I mean, Jean gives a tiny bit of the Phoenix to all the actually Phoenix Host Worthy characters (Old Jean, teen Jean, Rachel, Hope, Quentin, Nate Grey, the 3 Cuckoos, and final fantasy sword Shi Ar guy).
No one becomes THE Phoenix, but those characters get a moderate power boost. Then Rachel can fuck off to space and be a cosmic hero.

The Phoenix 5 was accidentally splitting the Phoenix among people who couldnt handle it because of a Tony Stark weapon.