What was her name again Sup Forums?

what was her name again Sup Forums?

The EGS ghost of mall harmony

Randy

Why were the ghosts changed to be not-ghosts?

I don't remember that happening

My First Fap.

Parents complained that a show about ghosts was making kids too aware of their own mortality

Uuuh...Member?

Charmander

I remember just reading about the creator getting a bit more religious and saying their memory slime copies or whatever.

I think user is talking about how the producers said that the ghosts aren't dead people so much as spirits who live in a different dimension

patetic beta ghost girl

It was inspired by ghost busters

Killer Waifu

>fn

A couple of them are dead people and others are just animated ecto energy (spirits).

I don't know, but she looks hot enough to drive someone to commit murder followed by suicide.

What would you do for eternal ghost puss?

Spectra was better.

If I remember right, the only ghosts confirmed as once being alive were the Lunch Lady, Poindexter, and Desiree. Those were all the first three episodes and so they dropped the "ghosts are dead" elements really fast.

Ember "my waifu who ends your laifu" McClain

kill three people then my self

>Sidney Poindexter is an actual person who lived and died
>nah actually an alien

Who's this semen demon?

shadman this faggot

So is every little pussy who wets himself at the word "ghost" supposed to follow Butch's twitter because it sure was never said in the show. Also, why are you watching a show about ghosts of you're scared of ghosts? Especially pic related.

beetlejuice

randy "the three pump chump" stair

seriously he's like the DSP of spree killers

Fuckong kek'd.

Wreck it Ralph

beats me

Isn't that the ghost who shot up a school?

This reminds me of a thread from some normie weebshit app, if you would kill your whole family and yourself if it meant going to anime world. There was an overwhelmingly amount of Randy Stairs.