OK CTR shills, you want me to vote for HIllary? I will but you have to earn it...

OK CTR shills, you want me to vote for HIllary? I will but you have to earn it. You have to post a picture of yourself on your knees begging like a dog with a Hillary shirt on or holding a HIllary sign.

Do that and I'll vote for her. Ill post a screencap of my mail-in ballot.

BUMP

Just 1 hillary supporter needs to step up... I'll be waiting

I would but idgaf about some pol cuck. We all know we dont need you guys these days

Then why are you here, you thick cunt?

Jesus, you faggots need killing. I'm not even memeing either, you just need a good old fashioned brutal besting snd execution.

Il partake in this, wheres the brave hillary supporters that wants to snipe some votes

Bumping for epic bread

found the internet tough guy.

These doubles deserve a bump.

Bumpin on behalf of OP

I would but...
I was just in it for the money and Hillary isn't paying us anymore.

CTR pretty much lost all of our funding a few days ago and I'm guessing it's because of Weiner's emails.

I figure I might as well vote for drumpf at this point so I can at least feel good when he wins.
You should too

lies theyre back they have been for the last 22 hours

those aren't CTR that's just reddit and Tumblr taking advantage of the fact that you think anyone supporting Hillary is CTR

They've always been here but, trust me, if anyone legitimately from CTR is still here shit posting against Trump they're not paid.
I know of a few who legitimately love Hillary so much they'd do it for free.

DELEAF THIS

why does your pic need to be a gif? he doesn't move. Seems like it coulda been a jpg and had the same effect.

What did he mean by this?

nice pimple and dubs degenerate

>tfw my mom won't let me vote trump

Good stratego