I too think atheists are dumb

Atheists believe that everything came from nothing. This may not be the definition of atheism, but most atheists follow the best theories of science. THEORIES.

They are like rebellious children who just won't accept God.Your lives are self orientated and disgusting. I think Christians should go old testament on your ass.

>cavemen
>lived in caves
>asteroids don't land in caves

But I don't believe everything came from nothing
I believe everything that makes up our universe has always existed.

Atheists that doesn't follow the logic of science. How stupidly rare

Not to offend or not be logical myself. On what do your base the idea that everything that makes up our universe has always been there? Is it not ever expanding?

Cavemen weren't fucking around when Dinosaurs were?
We evolved from WAY smaller mammals at the time, who evolved over thousands of years to eventually become the minkeys who would evolve into Homo Sapiens.
There's a fucking timeline here, pre-history isn't just one big jumble you fucktards

Cavemen survived the Big Bang. A asteroid isn't much in comparison.

...but it makes more sense for the material to have always existed just not in a usable form.

If you're an atheist you are a retard. Proven link to autism

Meteor is from 66 million years ago, caveman 50,000 years ago.

Fuck if I know that just makes the most sense to me

Think about the function e^x
It goes on forever as x -> -Infinity (getting infinitely smaller but never hitting 0) and it goes on forever as x -> Infinity (reaching Infinity)

The other issue is that it's not ever expanding; we know it's expanding now but we don't know if it will continue to do that forever.

For the idea of a temporally infinite universe, the Big Crunch theory is proposed as the Universe being like a spring: expanding to a point and then shrinking back down and then expanding after a certain amount of shrinkage and the expanding again.
Think about Universal volume in a similar way

FOR ATHEIST WELL PROOVED "THEORY" SAME LIKE FOR YOU HOLLY BIBLE.

>the_smokers_toothpolish.gif

>caves
>big bang didn't affect caves

If what atheists follow are theories, what hard evidence do you have to prove that your god is not just a theoretical entity?

I too think that atheists are disgusting,but they are some animals who survived like turtles and gators, op.

The bible

Belief is needed for faith, onion chink.

Tomatoes,rocks,meat don't keep growing.

>the idea that everything that makes up our universe has always been there?
Because it has been?

>caveosaurs

Your ignorance is shameful. Cavemen survived because they were inside their caves when the meteorite impacted Earth. If dinosaurs lived in caves they would have survived as well.

>theories
>because the ideas i came up with after reading a 2000-year old book should be accepted as fact

why is the bible right and the quran wrong

You dumb, ignorant cretin: humans didn't evolve until 65-MILLION-FUCKING YEARS AFTER the dinosaur-extinction asteroid hit. Why you horses' asses, you don't have the brains of a chicken.

Nice try. The earth is barely 5000 years old

Everyone knows Jesus rode dinosaurs late into his life then decided they weren't worthy enough to life alongside humans without him

Could it be that the flood wiped out the dinosaurs?

The bible is a book written by people.
The theories of science is written by people.
Why do you follow the ideas of one, but not the other?

So that's what's in the Book of Mormon. I've been meaning to read that.

Knights wiped out the dinosaurs, you moron.

Haven't you read and seen thousands of stories where Knights ride off to save women and gold coins from "dragons?"

"Dragon" is just Ye Olde Engilsh for "Dinosaur." Webster updated that shit when he wrote his book that had all of the words in it.

Go to college, you fuck.

If God is all knowing, then does he know what he's going to think before he thinks it?

Does it matter where we came from? I personally don't care.

Earliest homo fossils (Homo habilis) is approximately 2.8 million years old.
End-Cretaceous extinction took place over 65 million years ago.

Cavemen did not exist at this point in time.

For reference Homo sapiens is approx. ~200,000 years old. A drop in the ocean, speaking from an evolutionary perspective.

Because one is stupid and another has supporting evidence.

This.

Only retards think dinosaurs and hominids existed at the same time

Big black prostates in my mouth

Yes Achmed YES FUCK ME
PRAISED BE MUHAMMEDS (pbuh) BIG SANDY COCK

cavemen and dinosaurs are a hoax.
atheists are people being deceived, don't throw them under the bus.

LOL ATHEISTS TROLLED! LOLOLOLOLO UMADBRO?!?!?XXXDDDDD

You don't think that Dragons exists.

Yes

Yeah yeah obongo. Just tell us the "african-scientiffic" reason, why a witch-doctors' smites, curses and other rituals, actually work as intended.
Animalistic primates, the lot of you.

Man and dinosaurs never coexisted, by the time there were cavemen , dinos were all already wiped out.

You're whole life is a hoax, it turns out that the bible was made by a bunch of faggots who wanted to see how many people would believe that a man can walk on water, turns out the number is 2.2 billion you fucking retards...

You sound upset Saddiq, maybe you should bend yoour knees and pray to allah.

The cavemen were sheltered with the asteroid hit. This is why we EVOLVED into humans, because we're smarter & smarter things EVOLVE. You religious nuts should read a fucking book

You cant accept the redpill?
Jesus was a middle eastern jew who killed a fig tree for not bearing fruit out of season XD

Dinos depicted by cavemen art all over the world.

Atheists BTFO yet again.

The bible was a psyop conducted by Julius Caesar to pacify Jews. However, it kinda backfired.

Kek confirms, quads motherfucker

>Why do you follow the ideas of one, but not the other?
Because scientific theories are under constant scrutiny, and are challenged daily by hundreds of scientists eager to make their mark on the scientific world.
Christians don't like their bible challenged. There could be a spelling error,and they'll say that it's god's will.

JUST NO

the life in the water was not affected by the comet

after the dust settled the creature that made it onto land and evolved to breath air for short periods and over the course of 10000s of years for longer durations outside of water started to evolve simian traits to which would eventually become our common ancestor 100000s of years later...THEN humans started to evolve lol

humans and dinosaurs never roamed together..OP is a fag

Captain caveman

I think christians should expand their understanding of what god is

pro-tip: not a bearded sky daddy

1) Asteroids are found in space. When they enter Earth's atmosphere they're called meteors. It's a minor thing and pretty much the same as arguing over the use of lava over magma depending on it's location, but I thought I'd mention it.

2) The dinosaurs didn't die from the impact of the meteor, they died out due to climate change.

3) Birds survive the KT extinction. They are closely related to dinosaurs and may even be the descendants of Jurassic therapods.

4) Cavemen weren't around then. This occured 64 million years ago.

Keep up the good work, bro.

the jew created a religion to control the masses

jesus created his own version of it and was killed for trying to hijack the gravy train

600 years later mohammed saw the power religion held over the ignorant masses and made his own version

I'm a "none" when it comes to religion (a ton of it is stupid to me) and I really don't have too too much problem with it if:
1. You keep that shit out of government/state related stuff, theocracy = bad doesn't matter if it's christian, muslim, buddist, or worshiping toasters. Keep it personal.
2. Expanding on keeping it personal: don't disrespect me or others because of appearance or basically just "not being one of you" and I shall do the same. People have the right to have freedom of and from religion.
3. And expanding again on 2's point: don't infringe on the rights of others just because "your religion says so" Bullshit no your religion does not give you that right. This includes shit like violence.

>alligators
>crocodiles
>chickens
>sharks
>not dinosaurs
nigger

atheist brain is feminist turd