Could Batman solve this?

Could Batman solve this?

For real though, what the fuck is the answer. I keep doing the four squares on the bottom and it keeps saying I'm wrong. Am I a robot?

I get this one every other time and I always pick the bottom four squares and it let's me through.

Aren't you fucking special.

Every_fucking_time

Yah that's why I'm a namefag.

Yeah, that and the one with the cars on the right, everytime. Why is that? Are they running out or is it too hard? I just don't understand, because until a few weeks ago I got fairly diverse captchas.

for the past month every image captcha tells me it's mistyped and it takes 5-10 tries (could be more but I give up after 10) to get through.

Why are you faggots not using the legacy captchas?

10? Fuck if it doesn't let me do it on the first one I refresh the page. That almost always fixes it for me though.

bottom left 4 or the 2 with the sign.

Pick the bottom left 4, and the botyom one directly to the right of the car which contains mostly road. If you look closely it has a tiny sliver of bumper.

>the legacy captchas?

It always asks for nucaptcha when creating a new thread.

Oh yeah. Excuse my retardation.

Broome Rd. is cursed

Yep! I've tried refreshing, even doing the audio ones (which don't work and lock up the captcha for a few minutes) but it's been wonky for a month on my end.

Oh well..

I think these captcha are testing how a human would think. We've spent so much time on Sup Forums that we no longer think like normal people. We try and try to punch in what we believe is the right answer, unable to second guess ourselves. Perhaps the answer is obvious and we're so out of touch with reality that we can't comprehend that we're doing it wrong.

The one that fucks me up more often than not is the one with the Zurr-En-Arrh graffiti.

I like these sometimes.

I usually get these with coffee/tea and then ambiguous cups of some liquid that coud be either and it drives my autism mad because I can't tell for sure. But I haven't gotten these in a long time. It's all signs and cars now.

You're shitting me, right?

Kek

Here, let me try...

Nope, it's impossible. We should just do away with this whole silly system. What's the worst that could happen?

The Captcha are supposed to show images related to the site they appear on. Sup Forums just really, really fucks with the algorithm for whatever reason, so it shows a bunch of random shit like cars and pizza.

he needs 7 minutes of prep time

>write a comment or reply your proud of
>takes so long to go through captca you start regretting what you wrote
>delete whole post

The capchas are so annoying. If the site can detect the fact that we've already made post/threads then why can't it detect the fact that we've already solved a captcha?

it doesnt just track the pictures you choose but tons of other shit
ironically enough bots are better at solving it than humans and it only gets worse
at least on a pc with a mouse i solve 1/3, with my cellphone sometimes i get stuck with 20

Yeah, it should be the other way round. That would curb shitposting much more. Maybe couple the annoyance factor of a captcha on the sign count.

Man, Captchas sure do suck.

>shitpost
>it doesnt let me post
>i get mad and spend 15 minutes solving captchas and make my post more agressive
fuck you google, i will spend the whole day on this if i have to

They should run Captcha's as part of GCPD testing...
See if you're average Gotham cop can solve it?

Wooooh dude

Is that why you sometimes see magic the gathering cards?
Not as the target mind you but in the mix. Or does that only apply to the targets.

So the old legacy captcha helped improved Google's word recognition software. The street signs and vehicles are helping out the self-driving cars, right?

Each post made brings us closer to the Machine Revolution.