What major should I pick?

Ive gone through my first semester of my Biology degree but I feel like I should have picked computer science or something else
Geology is the thing I'd have a passion for but a degree in rocks is useless
I don't want to spend the rest of my life working in a hospital either

Stay in biology. Go for genetics. Genetics is the future.

Bump for interest. Sophomore year is coming to a close for me and need to get serious and pick a degree. Currently mechanical engineering but either i have gotten to the fun stuff yet or its just not my passion like it was

program rock
rock can smash
biology weak baby like drumpf

Medicine
Law
Engineering
Finance

mechanical engineering

t. chemical engineer

Women's studies

I switched to comp sci my junior year. Ended up going for the BA instead of the BS. I'm now 24 years old and I make $88k/year doing shitty business intelligence dev work. Comfy salary, but honestly I hate my job.

Computation Physics

I'm a computational math major, seems like there's some good job prospects. Basically math major with computer science background.

Whats your current career?

>Geology is the thing I'd have a passion for
ok
>but a degree in rocks is useless
are you fucking retarded

I'm still in school so no career yet

Explain how a geology degree is useful in this day and age for us all

geologist, field scientist, soil surveyors, cartographers, seismologists, etc are desperately needed and make tons of money

I wish I had the autism to do STEM, I tried for two years but I like the Humanities too much. You actually enjoy STEM and ARE FUCKING WASTING YOUR PASSION, YOU FUCKING INGRATE

oil

I'm an engineer and I work with geologists every day. There is huge demand for them in the mining and natural resources industry.

Petroleum Geology avg salary 96k

Computer science is alright, I did that with an MIS minor. Do mainly project management work now, but I hear people bitch a lot wishing they had majored in something else.

>Medicine
If you're not top 10% dont even bother youll just kill someone by accident one day
>Law
Lawyers are a dime a dozen have fun not finding work to pay off that law degree I hear kinkos is hiring.
>Engineering
lol you're gonna get H1B'd dog
>Finance
Meh, pretty decent work, and secure. nice 9-5 job.

geo isnt awful, just need to go to the right school for it like "South Dakota school of mines and technology" to get your foot in the door on some mining and geo survay internships

What about business degree?

Land surveyor? Easy money and the qualified surveyors are all old and dying out which means demand will outpace supply in a big way.

materials science/engineering

gotta make that graphene

As someone who is about to graduate with a "business" degree: don't even think about it. it's the dumbest choice I ever made in my life