>Out This Week:
Mace Windu #2 (Sep 27)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/star-wars-rebels-season-4-premiere-date-details/#images-poster
youtube.com/watch?v=gNgU6DiXAO8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kae-JjbLsgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

which EAW mod is this
all I want is stormies and rebels that use real blasters instead of dumb little pistols maybe then I'd enjoy the ground missions

also are there any mods that make the starships more model accurate

>less than 9 months until han Solo film
>No trailer or news outside of directors being fired
>Not even an actual title has been revealed

Do you think this movie will be a wakeup call to Disney to stop feeding the normies and instead focus on autistic shits like us again?

Battlefront Commander. Been playing around with EaW mods ever since it got steam workshop support at the start of the month

We're 2 months from TLJ, the next big ST movie, gee I wonder what they're focusing their marketing and attention on

starkiller is my fav oc~

They're not going to be heavily promoting an anthology movie so close to the release of a mainline film - we barely got anything about Rogue One until after TFA was released.

Don't expect to see any major announcement about the Han Solo film until after December.

That's my point. No trailer has been released for the Han Solo film, and we don't even know what its going to be called.

They are going to have to wipe away all of Rebels Season 4, Battlefront II, and TLJ talk after the moive in order to promote the next one within the 5 months in between releases.

It was hard enough for Normies to remember Rogue One existed before release. How well is this going to fair?

ground missions just aren't that fun to be honest. They don't feel that balanced and often more like a war of attrition or numbers than anything.

Also Battlefront Commander and Empire at War remake are both pretty good mods for realism.

Republic at War is almost perfect for the clone wars era but it's another mod that doesn't use hyena droids for the CIS bombers.

Yoden Mod is my favorite mod so far since it's the only mod that mixes eras in galactic conquest.

That's my point.

>It was hard enough for Normies to remember Rogue One existed before release
wtf are you basing this on? That movie made $1.1 billion. No one forgot about it.

Why the hell would they waste marketing efforts on Han Solo right now?

Agreed.

Can you read? I'm not saying that they ened to release stuff now. I'm saying that the time between TLJ and the Han Solo movie will not be enough time to get normies interested again.

The worst Clone coming through

They should just push the movie back to december like usual, and let Ron Howard work his magic more.

No idea why they wanted Star Wars to compete with the summer market again, we already proved we would walk through hail and snow to watch Star Wars.

With Rebels ending next Spring, Dave's next project not being announced until 2019, and BF2 probably losing support by next summer unless EA decides to milk it rather than make BF3, and IX not until December 2019, we're going to have nothing but comics and books for about 18 fucking months

We've been spoiled by having an ongoing cartoon and annual movies, so suddenly their abrupt hiatus is going to feel like torture.

>enough time to get normies interested again
What does that mean? Hype is going to be huge going into the new year because of TLJ. They can just ride that hype train for another 6 months with no issue.

The MCU has 2-3 movies come out every year and they have no problem keeping people interested.

I bet Fox would've landed that punch

The MCU is not Star Wars. Star Wars is the same movie over and over again to the masses.

>we're going to have nothing but comics and books for about 18 fucking months
Yeah, I can't possibly imagine a world where there's more than a year without major Star Wars content.

You know it

...what?

First of all, the biggest complaint by MCU critics is that they're formulaic and repetitive.

But more to the point, how is Star Wars the same movie over and over again to the masses?

>With Rebels ending next Spring

We're getting all the episode this fall.

>nothing but comics and books for about 18 fucking months

Go to random person on the street and they would think Anakin is Luke if you asked them who they thought it was.

All Star Wars is to the masses is lightsabers and spaceships. While the MCU is formulaic, it still has different characters the masses identify. A random person on Earth is more likely to know the difference between Iron Man and Spiderman than Anakin and Luke.

objectively false

As much fun as I'm sure that scenario was for you to make up, that's irrelevant even if it's true.

Normies love Star Wars and they go see them all.

...okay?

Can you show a source saying otherwise?

When are the other 2 EA Star Wars games supposed to be out?

Google is harder than making shit up apparently

collider.com/star-wars-rebels-season-4-premiere-date-details/#images-poster

They announced there will be a stupid asd holiday hiatus. Really fucked up my watch-a-thon plans too.

I did say at the end of my post that we have been spoiled recently. I am no stranger to waiting long periods for content.

It's just going to be a rough wait, ESPECIALLY for Dave's project. There hasn't been such an extensive development time for animated Star Wars since TCW, which is a pretty telling sign that his project is going to be something big. Rebels started relatively quickly after they moved on from TCW by comparison.

I was mistaken and all you did was say "lol ur wrong". Don't be an ass.

We've had one every season so you should've expected it

The Visceral game should come out next year. The Respawn game will be 2020, probably.

No fuck you.

Visceral's SW game supposedly comes out next year. I have no idea about the other EA SW game (I keep forgetting that one even exists.)

To be fair, we also had seasons starting in September and getting one a week at ~9pm, not two at a time repeated throughout the day starting at midnight for 4 weeks in a row starting the middle of October and then a 3 month hiatus.

I really just want Dave's project to be right after ROTJ and high budget. It'd be like we have TCW again.

>Smuggling antics with Han and Chewie
>Luke get a new apprentice to start his new Jedi order
>We get the political side filled in with Leia
>Anakin, Obi-wan and Yoda can all be regulars since Force Ghosts
>Matt and James can reprise their roles as Anakin and Obi-wan
>Ghost banter
> Fighting the remmnant/first order mixed with forming a new republic
>Tons of potential for non-war episodes like what we saw in TCW with Hondo and such
>Maybe even have Ahsoka

Please Filoni.

Visceral 2018, Respawn 2019

>spoiler
THIS TO BE H FAMM

>No Rig Nema user all weekend.

Should we be worried?

This or the old republic and i can die happy.

>Wait, what happened to Luke's father's master's master's master?

Hmmmm....

Empire's End mentions three new factions post ROTJ - the New Separatist Union, the Confederacy of Corporate Systems, and the Sovereign Latitudes (Wild Space pirate nation run by the zher pirate queen). All of those sound like they have the potential for interesting New Republic era stories.

No. I believe in my heart that RigNemAnon has at last found the answer he seeks. His journey has at long last ended.

>being this stupid
we didn't see a real Rouge One trailer till post TFAs. Same with the Last Jedi, we didn't get a trailer or any news till way after Rouge One. You need to get your brain a good workout and think better.

Anakin is going to instruct Ahsoka to murder Yoda? But that violates canon!

I don't want a series focused around the main OT cast and their antics.

Expand the universe, introduce interesting new characters instead of bloating the existing canon by having the main SW characters go on absolutely every single adventure possible.

They need to go back to Old Republic era and expand on that.

nah the cartons are always going to be ultimately irrelevant to the story so I'd at least like one that gets a happy ending

old republic era or bust

Well maybe you should've turn back at the last minute like Anakin

I never realized how badly I wanted to see a post-rotj droid army

>Wait, wait... I ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR okay you can proceed

>KOTORfag

user, we've just had a 4 season show introducing new characters and exploring shit. Besides, we have 30 years to explore between ROTJ and TFA with the main cast. It wouldn't be like TCW where we see every itty bitty detail due to time constraints of only have 3 years to work with.

DOOKU'S HOLOCRON NOW

How cool it would be if Ben's first forays into the Dark side were from the knowledge learned from the holocron, way before he actually found out that Anakin was Vader all along and finally snapped?

Wow, haven't had an excuse to post this in a while

My boy Kalani better be involved with the New Seppies somehow. Bringing a whole bunch of surviving CIS ships and droids with him.

>>KOTOR hatefag
Oh, it's you.

That'd be cool but they'll never do it. Everyone at Lucasfilm seems to want to forget Dooku.

>Rebels
>New

I'm not a Kotorfag, I just want to see new shit.

They could go all out with Old Republic era, instead of just retreading the same old bullshit with a post-ROTJ show.

Also having the main movie cast starring in a canon TV show is just a terrible idea.

Also, TFA novelization and the VD makes note of Kylo believing himself to be entitled to lead the people of the galaxy based solely on his bloodline/potential as a Force user.

Very Dooku line of thinking. He, too, once believed himself to be the one capable enough, wise enough, powerful enough to fix everything he saw wrong with the Republic.

But we know how it ends already. See, it worked for TCW because TCW rectified some of the complaints people had about the timeline covered by the prequels. There's literally no point to a post-ROTJ show.

They won't be able to get rid of Rebels as easy as you are shitposting about, since they are splitting the season up once again as usual. The last less-than-half episodes of the season are happening in 2018 sometime.

Maybe he'll at least get a mention in Claudia Gray's Qui-Gon short.

>high budget
As long as Disney is involved, there will be no high budget, unless Filoni sacrifices full 3D for 2D.

>the New Separatist Union, the Confederacy of Corporate Systems
I don't remember these guys, were they ever shown or were they just mentioned?

I haven't read the trilogy of pain but just from those names

I'm assuming the New Seppies are the separatist systems who joined the CIS to get away from the greedy Republic (like Umbara or Onderon)

The Confederacy of Corporate Systems sounds more like the greedier merchant factions of the CIS that were responsible for a lot of the armies (Techno Union, Banking Clan, Trade Federation, etc.)

overthinking it aside;
same desu

Why do you always assume dave Filoni's old republic would be a retelling of the games' stories? I would love filoni with his own era. NJO would be great but not exactly "new" I wouldn't hate it happening though just because the ST needs some fleshing out.

RigNemanon is the kind of shitposter we need. Willing to take the weekend off, or a few days off during the week, while only posting about it once a thread.

ROTJ to TFA is literally just 30 years of peace.
The First Order doesn't come out of hiding until like 5 years before TFA.

There are no big interesting conflicts during this time; the best they could do is a Fireflyesque show about smugglers and bounty hunters, since it's still business as usual in the Outer Rim.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNgU6DiXAO8

Just mentioned. We don't know anything about them beyond the name. We don't even know if they're necessarily hostile to the New Republic- Mon Mothma was worried about having to deal with them but we don't know if that meant as enemies or having to negotiate with them for things.

>because the ST needs some fleshing out

That's the problem though, nothing really happens post-ROTJ.

We got a full Rogue One trailer back in August. And Han Solo is out in May, not December like the rest.

>"We need new shit"
>Going back 1000 years is somehow new
>"We know how it ends after ROTJ"
>The whole franchise would be after KOTOR

You can be KOTORfags, but don't be disingenuous

>""""""peace""""""
>FO doesn't come out until 5 years before TFA
Fully wrong. The FO stretches out of the UR into various very fringe Outer Rim planets. That's where they steal their children orphans from, and to do that, they would have had to spread out not long after the group was formed.

"Nothing" is hyperbole. I get what you mean but 30 years is a long time.

The NJO was literally just a bunch of padawans who got murdered before they even had a chance to become interesting.

>We got a full Rogue One trailer back in August
August of what year?

Last year.

We didn't get any Rogue One trailers until 2016, after the TFA release.

>ROTJ to TFA is literally just 30 years of peace.

Um, no?
youtube.com/watch?v=Kae-JjbLsgA

>You will never feel this persecuted.

i'm really positive that they're going to re-do the old republic era

a lot of the EU old republic designs are being repurposed to being a lot more recent but still pre-episode 1

I think his point is that the FO are a complete unknown to the New Republic and our heroes until 5 years before TFA, so they can't really be used as primary enemies in the 25 years between ROTJ and then.

You know what I mean, nothing worth dedicating a whole show to.

>"We know how it ends after ROTJ"

Fool, there's almost 25000 years of canon we don't know SHIT about. That's vastly more interesting to explore than a post-ROTJ show in which there's hardly any conflict to speak of. There's no point in fleshing out Luke's NJO in a cartoon for children when they only exist to get Columbine'd by Kylo.

>Going back 1000 years is somehow new
Kotor isn't canon you retard. Old Republic is literally a blank slate right now. I've never even played through Kotor, I just want to see what they're able to do with an era all to themselves.

The First Order has existed since the Battle of Jakku. It only becomes relevant about 6 years before TFA, during Bloodlines, and doesn't engage the New Republic in open conflict until some time after that.

It's literally just decades of training and hiding in the UR. There's no big story to tell there.

Oh okay, let's make a TV show about the 6 months in which the New Republic hunted down the scattered remnants of the empire. That wouldn't be a waste of everyone's time at all.

Whilst major galaxy-spanning wars are out of the question, TPM-scale planetary battles, pirate attacks, dismantling criminal organisations and other smaller disputes are still possible. It's been more than half a century since the last world war but our history in that time has been anything but uneventful.

Aside from the three factions already mentioned, the Hutts apparently have a fall from grace following Jabba's death - squabbles between rival clans and slave uprisings see them lose some of their influence on the galaxy. That's something with a lot of story potential, especially since it's something that hasn't really been touched on before in Legends.

>Talking about a TOR show
>Republic has only been around for 1,000 years
>Somehow it becomes about 25,000 years when defending it

The absolute state of KOTOR fags.

Just because there are no galaxy-spanning conflicts doesn't mean that it's all perfect and rosey.

You have the pirates with an SSD. The resurgent Seps. The Hutt Empire collapsing, with new criminal factions rising in its place. Weird Force cults crawling out of the woodwork. Thousands of independent systems like Ryloth who refuse to rejoin the Republic, but still have their own problems. Small imperial warlords who weren't invited to the UR holding on and still causing trouble even after Amedda signed the Concordance. The political tensions in the nascent New Republic as Centrist and Populist factions take shape. The Chiss dealing with the FO setting up in their backyard. And so on and so forth, you can come up with anything.

The large-scale wartime engagements were merely a fraction of TCW's stories. Filoni's new show could have a plethora of ideas to explore, even without a massive war hanging over it.

>>For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic.
It's like you don't know what you're saying.

Whats the biggest fail in all of the PT?

Obi-Wan says a 1000 generations in ANH
George goofed in the PT when he had Sheev say a 1000 years.

>"For a thousand GENERATIONS the Jedi have been the Gaurdians of peace in justice in the old republic."

What did obi-wan mean by this?

You're the one who brought up KOTOR, faggot. Anything before the Rule of Two is TOR-era.