I'll just wait here until the new season of Pirates of Dark Water

I'll just wait here until the new season of Pirates of Dark Water.

that could be awhile

Stupid monkeybird

Fucking cool

Can I join you in your waiting?

I'll join in. Hell, I waited 15 years patiently for Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie and 12 and a half years for Samurai Jack's return

Just play the Genesis vidya. It even shows the ending of the show.

Netflix , please!

Didn't this end on a cliffhanger before the season even ended?

Wait, what?

Swat Katz will probably get off the ground before this does

You want it to get the Samurai Jack treatment, boy?

A lot of cartoons did that.

It was their way of setting things up in case they got another season.

Most didn't.

I thought it just ended at a random episode, as opposed to an end of season situation. It's been awhile since I've seen it, though. (obviously)

Their queen was cute.

>muh "no ending!" meme
It's like you morons didn't even watch the show. They got enough treasures to stop the spread of dark water but not to reverse it. Without another season, it's simply a depressing ending. Not a complete lack thereof.

Noy jitat! I think they would fuck it up storywise and wouldn't be able to match the animation quality. As much as I love this show I'll pass.

That does not provide a valid reason for no second season.

I assume they never saved their world

I thought it didn't end because Hanna Barbera was looking at being bought out in 1991.

The episodes were too expensive to make and kept missing deadlines.

>That one commercial where they say they will air the final episodes, only to show a cat drinking milk.

Yes. The genesis videogame adaptation actually answers the questions the show has. The treasures of Mer and the origin of the dark water.

>Genesis

Sorry I don't play on systems that have nothing but twang music and sound effects.

>A good majority of the VA's are still alive

Enjoy not seeing the ending then.

The only thing I remember about this is that pizza hut had stickers for it.

Oh, don't do this.
Not to this show.

Even as a kid, even when this show was fucking airing, I was wondering where the fucking new episodes were, not realizing that they cancelled it and were playing it indefinitely.

Fuck you, they only got half the Treasures of Rule.

Alright, let's have Pokemon end after you get THREE badges. Good enough, yeah?