NOTHING HAPPENED TODAY

WTF Sup Forums I thought crazy shit was going to happen today...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=b-9PVeDjZJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is just the beginning. Have no fear, keep praising kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=b-9PVeDjZJo

1. The day isn't over yet.
2. Learn the value of patience. It makes life less stressful.
3. Be careful what you wish for. You may not like the outcome of all hell breaking loose when you see it, and by then it is too late.

We're reviving Tay AI :3

Sup Forums is rumors

Sup Forums is false alarms

Sup Forums is hype

but when something actually happens, it's here

the hard part is wading thru the sewage when nothing is happening.

If nothing happens at all that would be one of the most overhyped nothingness i've seen for a while though.

When is the nigger tape going to drop? What is Danney WIlliams' "bombshell"?

He asked Monica if he could borrow the blue dress. Seriously

>believing RP threads

CIA here, AMA

The guys with the audio recordings of Hillary were killed. Now we wait for the dead mans switch.

Remember remember the 5th of November

I was extremely disappointed when I found out they got killed over the weekend. I thought they were careful enough not to be tracked down too... oh well.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TAPE OF CLINTON SAYING NIGGER REEEEEEE

What happened? You've sparked my interest, I didn't hear about these audio recordings or anyone dying because of them.

Pic not related.

Do they give you cool hats?

They were all killed over the weekend. Supposedly there's a dead mans switch but no one knows when it's set to go off.

Nobody said it was going to be today.

But what was on he audio recordings? The contents on them must have been pretty important for something this drastic to occur.

We get special government-issue tinfoil caps to protect us from the alien mind-control rays, but they're invisible and we lose them all the time

Go to and read through it (or at least all the posts by OP). Everyone involved in getting the recordings was killed.

>november 2016
still believing in "happenings"

What do you call the FBI release on twitter?

Seems like a lot of bullshit to me, family. OP in that thread is noticeably sketchy and doesn't post any solid evidence. I just seems like more senseless shitposting for attention, unfortunately.