Incredibles 2 is next year. Will it be good?

Incredibles 2 is next year. Will it be good?

Mark my words Sup Forums is gonna hate before the movie is even out yet.

>Elastigirl's ass will be heavily reduced!

better than Wreck It Ralph 2 at least

>Modern Pixar
No.

The answer to that is no.

I thought it got delayed to 2019?

Says who?

SJWs and Feminist.

Nah.
They'll set up advertisements with Tumblr and have Violet be your typical high school girl that has bought into all the insanity as the catalyst of the advertisements.

not bad at all but not as good as the first one by a significant margin

The inevitable time-skip.

Be grandparents then, won't they?
Elasti-gmilf

>elastimilf.jpg

It doesn't matter, only contrarians will hate it

>incestibles 2

How long before the contrarians start pretending they always hated it and start referring to it as reddit humor? You know it's gonna happen

A time skip had been confirmed years ago.

It'll have been 14 years since the original came out by the time 2 releases. Are people even going to remember it? It doesn't seem to have stayed in the public consciousness that much.

>The inevitable time-skip.
>A time skip had been confirmed years ago.
It takes place minutes after the first one, Brad Bird JUST said that at D23.

Comes out in June my dude, trailer with Coco probably. They had enough done at D23 to show off a few clips.

They've recently confirmed that it picks up more or less right where the last one left off.

pretty much, its a sequel so chances are its gonna suck, muh nostalgia hype is gonna have expectations so high it wont possibly be able to deliver

Do I have a time machine?

>Finally get to see Violet Again

Eh from what I've read it might suck. movie will focus on Elasta-girl rather than the family.

Maybe a bit after the whole Underminer mess ended (since that was more or less already told with the video game), but it makes sense that Brad doesn't want to mess with the status-quo of the first film's end.

I don't know where Pixar's talented writers went, but they don't got em anymore.

Good. We know next to nothing about her from the first movie, so she deserves a chance to get some spotlight.

Today at earliest.

Eh, would want to see the focus be on the entire family since the whole appeal of the Incredibles for me is that it's a cape family, like imagine if the F4 comics only focused on Sue.

there'll be something SJW-y thrown in as an off handed joke and Sup Forums will hate it.

Yes.
Shame it will likely retcon the underminer games thiugh.

Are you kidding? People CRAVE F4 comics focusing on Sue. They want her to be more than just "the mom", because as-is, that is literally all Sue is.

We turned around pretty fast on neo yokio.

No ret-con needed. Just a quick mention that whatever Underminer did was foiled and move on from there. Video game aside, he only existed to be a gag on how a hero's work is never done.

ugh, they better not put in some stupid namer-like character

They say the incredibles is the best fantasic four film. Are there any films that can be called great batman or superman films that aren't actually them?
What about other minor heros?

I actually like mom Sue and how she treats Franklin and Valeria but that's just me.

Was there any storyline differences between the handheld and console version or only gameplay differences? I only ever played it on gba.

The Shadow

And also to be the mandatory John Ratzenberg voice cameo.

Violet will be paired with a nigger

probably not, don't get your hopes up and be pleasently surprised maybe

probably i doubt it would be worst

It starts right after the first one, but who knows where it ends up.
The original started in the 60s but took place mostly in the 80s

Disney's Hercules is a top three Superman film

Dash will be gay

Jack Jack will be a tranny

Violet is going to get Blacked

>Violet's maturing body tho

I'm just waiting for Incredibles 2 so shadman finishes his incestibles series.

you got em in the wrong order

>all these violetfags
>when helen exists
disgusting

Wait, that pic is legitimately hotter than any other art I've seen of her, CGI or otherwise. Christ we need more.

>took place mostly in the 80s
Wait what?
Was I just too dumb at the time to notice the time period.

I'm pretty sure it's actually '50s to '70s.

This. I'll never understand how anyone could look twice at that twig when such a top tier milf is staring them in the face.

honestly the airplane scene in #1 is the best shit ever

Died, ran out of creative juice and/or went to WDAS.

>Post Star-Wars-acquisition disney.
Nope.

It will be good, as in slightly above average. But it will suck compared to the original movie, and therefore Sup Forums will hate on it.

Nothing less than INCREDIBLE and I'll be disappointed.

Set immediately after the end scene, so no age-ups.

>being such an outrage addicted faggot you get angry at hypothetical scenarios before they even happen