THIS DISLIKE BAR IS NOT NEARLY BIG ENOUGH, You know what to do Sup Forums

THIS DISLIKE BAR IS NOT NEARLY BIG ENOUGH, You know what to do Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Kbd5mulGfs

bump

bump

I have no fucking idea who any of these people are

Not your personal army.

Not giving that video any views.

I'm converting to Islam now

remember to ignore all opinions from non-contributors

non-contributors are people who earn money without providing goods or services to others, they leech the economy and do nothing to advance our society

actors, artists, musicians, philosophers, theoretical physicists, these are all examples of non-contributors.
Even people who work in fast food restaurants deserve more respect than these leaches

I wasn't going to vote, but that whimsical public domain piano stock music has officially turned me into a shill for Hill

>actors, artists, musicians, philosophers, theoretical physicists, these are all examples of non-contributors.
I disagree on every count
You're not obligated to respect the opinion of any person, obviously
You are also entitled to appraise the things you personally spend money on
But if those people truly provided no goods or services then no one could make money doing those jobs
It may not be goods and services you personally value but you don't speak for everyone

I fucking hate these videos. The ridiculous voices and overly dramatic hand gestures are beyond triggering.

Who in the hell thought this faggot would get anyone over 18 years old to do whatever it said?

His tongue is too big for his mouth. It's fucking annoying.

>wants to live in a society with no art, philosophy, music and physics

somalia is >>>that way

He must be getting paid nicely to be a beachhead for the coming push to force white people to pay heavy fines and eventually go to jail if they give birth to purebreed white babies

Have they started manipulating the like bar now?

>this is what ancaps want

All these fetal alcohol syndrome babies in one video

>giving these cunts views
>"b-but it's ok cuz we're m-mass d-disliking"
You're accomplishing nothing

Racist thread ghosted.

Sorry user, racism isn't allowed on Sup Forums.

what do you do when you get home, stare at a wall?

I agree that they don't really deserve as much money as they get and that their opinions don't mean much, but you sound pretty autistic.

done, bump

it's worth adding a view if you give it a dislike m8

Down-voted with gusto.

were they to vanish suddenly right this second, the world would be no different for it. nobody would go unfed, unclothed, unhoused, nobody would lose power, nobody would lose water. they are instantly replaceable and unimportant

non-contributors do not deserve votes

>theoretical physicists ( Feynman / Hawkings ) don't deserve money
>writers ( Orwell / Huxley / Bradbury ) don't deserve money

can we just agree you are massive idiot faggot and end the discussion. your opinion is shit kys

>pol raid this video for me
>be 1337 h4ck3rs pls
No

yes, exactly, people who sit around contemplating fantasy worlds do not deserve a say in reality

FUCK YOU OP I ALMOST SMASHED MY MONITOR 30 SECONDS INTO THAT PIECE OF SHIT VIDEO

>Brazilian intelectual using jewtube
You need to see 25 30% of the video for it to count as a (you) for the creator.

If you can make a source of entertainment people enjoy and are willing to pay for imo you deserve the money.

Why are homosexuals against Trump anyway? Solidarity with homosexual hating Muslims?

I don't get it.

/thread

They're generally opposed to Republicans as they also support other rights (such as trans and abortion)
Don't forget it was the Democrat administration that pushed same sex marriage and effectively won a lot of lgbt support off that alone.

Isn't that an stolen tweet?

Gayfag here. I hate Tyler Oakley. I'm voting Trump.

FUCK CELEBS. IDGAF WHAT THEY SAY

Something something equality.

entertainment does not contribute to the problems society faces like hunger, poverty, and injustice. in fact if anything it only exacerbates them by giving people with no morals a political influence.

ignore all non-contributors

REBCAA BLACK IS A TRATOR REEEEEEEEEEE. WE MADE YOU FAMUS WHORE

>lay the groundwork for the warp dribe
not necessary , not reality
>open peoples eyes regarding dictatorships, propaganda, understanding of human emotions
not necessary

I bet you would be one of those retards criticizing Newton back in the day saying that phisics is just mental gymnastics

Don't you have some wires to strip copper pajeet.

>some random bitch online that i want to bang does not agree with me
>it is her fault

If this video convinces you what way to vote, you have no business voting anyway.

This is an attempt to get the dullards who don't have their own political opinions to vote because a bunch of nobodies on the internet told them to.

Mercifully, most of these people are children's entertainers anyway, and so will not reach their intended audience.

On a sidenote, has Rebecca Black become a famous YouTuber now? I was under the assumption she just put out some shitty music when she was 15.

No worry juan its shitposting time here we already stolen your cooper. Btw how is the wall going on since you are paying it and all.

Upvoted. liked and suscribed, what else faggot.

The south wall is coming along just fine, with murican money of course. how do you like living in a sewer anyway.

Why are they so smug and condescending? Please win Trump. PLEASE. It feels like Brexit all over again.

fucking total loser right here

>lay the groundwork for the warp dribe
>not necessary
I agree
>open peoples eyes regarding dictatorships, propaganda
obviously didn't as we can see from the video above

wtf i'm with her now

If you wish to simply ignore them you have every right to do so, however I do genuinely respect people who can successfully make a living off of entertainment, philosophy, religion, etc. I do wish more of them were charitable benefactors however, when you make however many millions it would be best if you gave some to the needy/causes you believe in.

Reminder that YouTube pays the same amount for a like and a dislike.

I guess the middle east is perfect for you then.

More millenials cuck propaganda

I thought they pay for views

What is that guy like 25?
Why do white people age like milk?
He looks like Andy Dick but 25% less jew amd 60% starbucks fag

go eat some snails and custard pies, faggit!
you can stay

Hey Carlos just wanted to let you know that you didnt finish cutting my grass the other day. I'm not paying you to take siestas all day, comprende?

Pewdiepie is the only Jewtube "star" I know of and he supports Trump

"VOTE NOW OR I WILL CALL YOU A RACIST"

A compilation of the most punchable faces on earth.

100% poopeater man in video look

Giving a YouTube video views is like replying "mods mods mods!" in a cp thread or spamming kys in hillbitch general: you're just bumping it.

>that cuck with the heavy lisp 40 seconds in

Holy fuck. I want to bash his faggot face with an aluminum baseball bat

go be obese and have a heart attack somewhere else you turbocuck

Kek

christ almighty

>Reading shit like this makes me realize Orwell was right. war is peace freedom is slavery ignorance is strength, Clinton is revolutionary
Those comments holy shit.

Done.

Fucking faggots. Its a good idea to give dislikes?

rly funny at 1/2 speed. special needs class

Who are these people?

Are these really the most popular youtube figures? I've lived in the south (the big cities in the south, like Atlanta, Houston, and Charlotte) the past 6 years and I've never heard of any of them. Is it just a millenial thing for people in the north?

>I'd like to toss these shitbags into the same woodchipper.

MAGA

>Not your personal army.

fag

Disliked, have a bump

>implying anyone wants to bang Rebecca Black

Maybe for the infamy but idk

Same
They couldn't get Pewdiepie because he's not a Hillary supporter.

Yeah, fuck the first amendment, right? This is why pooskins are incompatible with Democracy and western civilization.

disliked

>Rebecca Black

Feels good man

Upvoted just to trigger the dumpfies

Didn't recognize any of the so-called "celebrities", i'm proud of myself.

>Cyprus

Can't trigger me, I just pity you.

>For someone who made a career out of over-sharing on the Internet, Tyler has a shocking number of personal mishaps and shenanigans to reveal in his first book: experiencing a legitimate rage blackout in a Cheesecake Factory; negotiating a tense standoff with a White House official; crashing a car in front of his entire high school, in an Arby’s uniform; projectile vomiting while bartering with a grandmother; and so much more.

Who the fuck pays attention to these faggots? Really, I'd like to know.

This was accidental. I just happened to pause at this moment.

Totalitarian utilitarianism?
Edgy

When I saw this yesterday I realized I'm out of the loop as I dont recognize any of these people.

On top of that, like a 1/4th of them are like genuinely unattractive. I guess that makes them more relatable or something?

ecelebs are the worst.

genuinely a perfect summary of the video

I mean I couldn't give a shit about patronizing celebrities but do they actually say vote for Hillary at all in that video? I'm not bothered to watch this ADHD millennial jump cut shit.

I wish I could tell you Satan.

The video needs more dislikes, guys!

Same. Just a bunch of literally who's who look like they consciously tried to look like a greater faggot than the other.

>romanian intellectuals

I disliked it goy

>Buncha whiny ass fucking young college aged hippy dumpsters who have more money then the average man telling people lesser then them how to vote.

Seriously, who the fuck are these guys ?

8TH OF FUCKING NOVEMBER! WE'RE NEARLY THERE

They mention that there's a "racist, sexist homophobic bigot" who has a chance to be the POTUS, and cite that along with systemic racism and gunviolence as reasons to vote